InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest monchichi

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 ;) Amazing game.

Thanks!

I've played it a bit before... it has a tad little too much dialogue but definitely a good point n click game. I like all the animation in it :3

haha ahh I want some more DS add-ons ._.

I just bought my DS another case today, gosh I spoil it so much ._.

Just wondering, you know them protective screen covers? Should you put them on the touch screen? does it affect your playing? I'm afraid when I play some games I'll have to press harder on the screen :/ I only put it on the top screen so far, not sure if I should put it on the bottom one or not :/

and anyone in Aus with a creditcard/paypal willing to buy me an R4 still and I'll pay you concealed AUD cash? ._. i really want one badly T_T

Guest TrainDriver

^soz kim, i would like to help buy u an R4, but it'd be weird asking my sis saying "Oh, this person i met on the internet......." yeh :lol: awkward.

Guest negitoro

haha ahh I want some more DS add-ons ._.

I just bought my DS another case today, gosh I spoil it so much ._.

Just wondering, you know them protective screen covers? Should you put them on the touch screen? does it affect your playing? I'm afraid when I play some games I'll have to press harder on the screen :/ I only put it on the top screen so far, not sure if I should put it on the bottom one or not :/

I have a Hori screen protector on mine and it's great. My screen is still sensitive and accurate and actually I like having a tiny bit of friction from the screen protector rather than the slick screen surface. Just don't get a cheap screen protector. My gf used one of those cheap American ones and it felt like a rubbery sticker that went onto her screen.

Guest Guess001

I'm using M3 Real and I want to browse the internet HOw do I do that?

I only have the M3 real and the micro sd, and I don't have any cd with it?

Guest -Theory-

I'm using M3 Real and I want to browse the internet HOw do I do that?

I only have the M3 real and the micro sd, and I don't have any cd with it?

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2967

you need this ram expansion to browse the web :)

anyways i just got a r4 + 2gb for my friends birthday

www.realhotstuff.com is currently $40 - you can use a coupon to take off $2 its SAVE5 (USA)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16820134478 - the 2gb kingston microsd, its currently free shipping, i don't think it does international shipping soo its only for USA.

hope this helps some people.

Guest TrainDriver

if u prefer japanese music, get ouendan 1 and 2 instead of EBA. cooking mama is actually quite fun also. oh, if u enjoyed hotel dusk to some extent, get Phoenix Wright 1, 2 and 3, its so much more fun and entertaining than hotel dusk.

Guest mefirst89

QUESTION!! PLEASE REPLY

yes i mite be slow but i just heard of the NINTENDO DS BROWSER (let's you go online on your ds) so i downloaded the game for free and put it in my r4. i know you need an expansion pack for it...and when i looked at wikipedia and other sites it's a device that looks like those GBA games and u put it into your gba slot OR it looks something like an r4. it's basically just extra memory for the browser...is there ANY way to just put the memory expansion into my r4? =S i read it on some other forum a user said she had "success" but i had no idea what she was saying lol.

and also...since r4's can play mp3 files is there anyway it can play video files?

Yay i finaly got my R4!!

Oh man i love this forum!! if i hadnt come in here i wouldve never found out about the R4 :D :D :D shoo happyy

by the way i ordered at ebuyrealm.com its free shipping and it came in 3 days pretty fast i guess.. well i leave in CA and so did the guy who sent it to me so yea

but anyone know any good sites to download some games? i went to the sites suggested but some didnt work or had alot of japanese games on it( i dont know japanese)

THANKS A BUNCH :D

if u prefer japanese music, get ouendan 1 and 2 instead of EBA. cooking mama is actually quite fun also. oh, if u enjoyed hotel dusk to some extent, get Phoenix Wright 1, 2 and 3, its so much more fun and entertaining than hotel dusk.

ouendan? is that the game with that animeish girl and you dance by sliding the stlus on the screen prompts? i got cooking mama and have all the dishes already =( and i finished all phoenix wright. It's the sole reason i have a DS was to play ace attorney, can't wait till february. ace apollo comes out then i heard!

Guest yukumushio

Hi Yesterday, there are tons of good games on DS, ace attorney being one of them..lol ouendan is not animeish girls, it's manly men. and you touch little buttons on the screen but with good timing, and stuff...lol it sounds boring when I say it cause I can't explain well..but its a very fun game..

Mario Kart DS is fun too~

metroid Prime Hunters online is fun!!

I dunno, let's get some more recommendations! I like doing this once in a while~ lol

YOu nEED a hack for ds tho..like r4 or cyclods or something

Hey guys!

I need some help regarding the R4!

Ok, so theres this site I was planning on ordering from since bamboogaming.com is out of stock:

http://www.gamerswonder.com/index.php?main...p;products_id=1

^ Would that be ALL I need to download and upload games onto that? would I need to buy anything else? And I can't find the amount of GB that thing has in it, anyone who has the same one know how big the memory thing is? ._. I want at least 4GB

Kim i'd suggest getting it from here. http://www.supercardnds.com/detail.asp?sub...&PageSize=1

shipping is free. if you want at least 4 gig microsd, you can try ebay. they go for around 30 dollars. You should've picked one up few months back. when R4's were only 40 dollars, and the 1gig microsd was like 13. My total was 53$ plus free shipping.

Guest Kazen88

4gb for the R4 is pretty ridiculous. That would probably fit at least half of all the DS games ever made. 1gb is about 20 games. 4gb = about 80. Do you really need 80 games to play all at once? Not to mention scrolling through that many games manually wouldn't be fun.

Archived