Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x`aNNiie.

dealextreme was faster than i thought, my order for the R4 has been shipped out :D:D

i thought you had to wait for two weeks because of shortage..i guess not xD!!!

Guest MUGETSU

Heard some bad things about it, like bricking DS lites.

If it ain't broke don't fix it! Just stick with an R4...it works!

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

i love my ds!

actually i love my r4 more.

i have so many games on that thing

haha me too! I spent so much on games before I got the R4!

Guest lilf4ntasy

just got the R4 today, my bro did all work buyin and dlin the game

rite now im playinn ffvii lol it cute

lucky i didnt buy the sims2 castaway it soooo G@Y

Guest Untouchable_M

Im so jealous! I wanted a DS for Christmas, but its all sold out in Syd Aus! Its like bloody every kid in the country got one for christmas! I bought the brain training game though, preparing my self ahahaha all i need now is a ds to play.

Guest x`aNNiie.

Im so jealous! I wanted a DS for Christmas, but its all sold out in Syd Aus! Its like bloody every kid in the country got one for christmas! I bought the brain training game though, preparing my self ahahaha all i need now is a ds to play.

that happened to me too! except i live in canberra. but since EB games and JB HiFi sell them for $186 their all sold out, but i got mine in Daivd Jones. David Jones sold them for $200 so no one bought them but i made them match the price for me hahaha you should try =)

Guest Jangoon

i LOVE my DS too lol.. i bought 5 games in 1 month of getting it.. got it for thanksgiving/ early self christmas present lol.. i beat zelda in like 4 days.. hooked on FF3 and FF12 Revelant Wings, bought Mario Party and brain age 2.. gonna play mario party with my room-mate & neighbors when school starts again XD lol

just looked through the pages and yeh i want to get a homebrew system thingy O__O! which ones the best? theres like M3 and the R4 and the DSTT... lol i want to put movies on my ds that would be cool!!!

Guest azn_sweetumz

just got the R4 today, my bro did all work buyin and dlin the game

rite now im playinn ffvii lol it cute

lucky i didnt buy the sims2 castaway it soooo G@Y

wow, i was going to say it's addicting, IMO. (sims 2 castaway)

my touch screen has a mark on it, but it's not a scratch. it seems like a tiny, flat air bubble or something, and when you tilt it in the light, it's rainbowy. does anyone know what it is? also if it's removable?

^ I just got my ds 2 weeks ago, and my friends and I completely killed my touch screen from playing cooking mama O__O but it's only the sheet of protective plastic that is scratched, the actual thing isn't scratched, I recommend you put some of that protective plastic sheet over it O_O

Oh, and recommend some super awesome addictive games please

and

how you do you work wi-fi? O_O

Guest alakina

does anyone here tried using 4GB microsd for R4? is it compatible? I am currently using 2GB and i want to upgrade to 4gb.

Guest JJ no Baka

can anyone suggest anymore sites to download ds games? the 3 sites suggested on the first page are all closed down. =[

Guest -Theory-

are we allowed to post those up? :x its kinda illegal lol. but if you want some i got a couple i can email to you :) or maybe pm.

Guest finding forever

i don't know if this is new to you guys, but it's really new to me.

i downloaded this thing and now i can go on AIM on my ds haha. it works great :D

i'm not sure if i can post the link, but if anyone is interested, you can PM me and i will give you a link.

all you have to do is drag 2 files. i suggest making a new folder named AIM or w/e you want and then dragging the 2 in there. it's really simple :)

Guest <3 Kim

^ I just got my ds 2 weeks ago, and my friends and I completely killed my touch screen from playing cooking mama O__O but it's only the sheet of protective plastic that is scratched, the actual thing isn't scratched, I recommend you put some of that protective plastic sheet over it O_O

Oh, and recommend some super awesome addictive games please

and

how you do you work wi-fi? O_O

You just need a wireless modem or the wi-fi usb connector thing.

What I did was went on "Find an access point" and then my modem came up. If it doesnt work then set it up manually with your settings. You can probably find a step to step guide if you search on google with your specific router though, thats what I did

Archived