Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Guest RS Trax

The following is a portion from my Wii News & Updates post..

-------------

Sorry it took a bit to post this up. I was taking my time getting through Super Mario Galaxy. I'm almost through, but I think I'll save the rest for Christmas play. \:D/ It's a Great game for the holidays.

-------------

VOTE FOR THE BEST GAMES OF 2007!

1UP has their annual 2007 1UP Awards up, and you can vote on what you think were the best games in each category in this.

Cast your Vote!

http://www.1up.com/do/feature?cId=3164615

-------------

Nikitova Games has confirmed to be working on a couple more titles for Wii and DS.

CCTV will see players assuming the role of a surveillance officer using Closed Circuit Television (CCTV) and police cars to catch criminals. Gamers will begin as a mall security guard and gradually rise to the position of International Head of Security as they travel the world searching for instances of crime. CCTV will allow two players to co-operate or compete in an effort to clean up the streets.

Mind Games will feature 21 mini-games based upon the Cambridge Neuropsychological Test Automated Battery (CANTAB) of "computeribrainized" tests. The game will support one to two players.

Official website: http://www.nikitovagames.com/

-------------

Nikitova Games isn't the only 2nd party this time around, TGC (The Games Company) has also confirmed that they will be developing for Wii and DS.

Official website: http://www.the-games-company.com/en/

-------------

Catch up on previous Wii News & Updates at my Xanga blog.

See you all next week! \:D/

// Roth

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Kazen88

^I'll tell you guys once I try the game out for a few days. ;D

---

Ahh... I just tried playing it. It's a bunch of word games that are supposed to help you build (or maintain your level) your vocabulary. Playing it makes me feel dumb. I got some of the easy words wrong.

Guest vividified

Thanks! I was playing and expanded my volcabulary somewhat hehehe. Even my mum got addicted to it too!

oh i love word coach!

but i cant seem find find my french coach =(

Guest srenity

^yeah, i wanted french coach =[ =[

------

i finished zelda: phantom hourglass! i thoroughly enjoyed it =D

i've started on luminous arc. the dubbed english is hilarious :lol:

i'm not too familiar with wifi. My brother set it up..how do i go online with my DS? i can detect the connection on my DS. but the only PW type i can enter is WEP. and we use the other PW protection. i dont remember what it is called, and i dont see an option on the DS to change the type of PW i can enter..am i screwed?

Guest vividified

Is there a Megatouch Photo hunt type of game for the DS?

mm Quickspot?

you mean spot the difference right?

and if anyone locates "my french coach" please let me know!

Guest HeartOfRose

I'm attempting to get that R4 thing for the DS by using Gaming Lagoon. It's a site where you do all these surveys (I do the free ones) and you earn points which you can use to buy stuff for gaming needs. Has anyone heard of it? Here's a link with my referral~ hopefully it's not against the rules to post it here >__<.. Just wondering if anyone else has used it?

I have 8.79 points so far and I need 35 points to get the R4!

Guest Paper Wings

mm Quickspot?

you mean spot the difference right?

Thanks for that. My friend is obsessed with that Photo Hunt game so I figured I'd get something like it for her for christmas.

Guest -Theory-

cyclo.jpg

should help you decide which one yu want..

i picked cyclo ds overall the others, tho as you can see it has a high defect rate, meaning high chances are when you receive it, it maybe DoA ( dead on arrival ). i got mine, works perfectly fine.

Guest Kazen88

^That chart is outdated now.

In terms of updates to firmware, the R4 probably has the most frequent. And Action Replay is now supported (if you downloaded the v1.13 update).

Archived