Nintendo Ds Thread - Only Talk About Ds Here

InSong

Bought a DS Lite yesterday

Wasn't really going to but I've been going to some boring places lately and I need entertainment

So yeah.. I have a few games so far..

But I wanna try some more..

Can you girls recommend some awesome games?

Gardening Mama just came out so you should try that out :]

It's cute & pretty fun so far.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or is Gardening Mama kinda hard?

Or maybe I just suck at gardening, haha.

Haha I thought so too... But I don't really think it's hard, it's just that it's um.. awkward? lol, cuz it's basically a whole new game while you're used to cooking with mama

Ah for that problem you either need to find an already patched version of the game or patch it yourself.

Yeah I fixed it =3

Did you download the latest kernel? http://r4ds.cn/download/r4ds.html

If so, try formatting your card and starting from scratch.

---

Save all your games on to your computer, format your card, install the kernel, install moonshell, copy back your games on your card, and away you go. :)

Problem fixed! thanks everyone <3

hey guys!

need your help again. lately my ds keeps freezing up on me.. issert cos of the newly installed games? or time for a format?

& WOOHOO! gardening mama is finally out :D

I had a similar issue, formatted my card and reinstalled the kernel on my R4, and it works sweet, hasn't missed a beat.

Even after a format and reinstall of the kernel and your R4 still screws up, perhaps a new memory card is in order.

Guest dumplingz

JUST GOT THE NEW DSI TODAY!!!

its ok but i don't have any games with it so I can't do much

no you can not use the r4 with it i tried it but theres a new memory card out called "acecard 2i"

the quality of the camera is ok

aww I was looking forward to playing gardening mama but I don't have my old ds anymore

overall its ok for $300 but I had a deal that you traded in your old DS and pay an extra $175 for it

anyone else got it yet?

Guest dumplingz

from australia this is the new dsi right whao thats so cheap

the nintendo ds light is $199 here everything is so expensive lol

well you get and extra 1000 points on the dsware to download a few games but theres nothing good apart from warioware and its really short

JUST GOT THE NEW DSI TODAY!!!

its ok but i don't have any games with it so I can't do much

no you can not use the r4 with it i tried it but theres a new memory card out called "acecard 2i"

the quality of the camera is ok

aww I was looking forward to playing gardening mama but I don't have my old ds anymore

overall its ok for $300 but I had a deal that you traded in your old DS and pay an extra $175 for it

anyone else got it yet?

300$ ?

lool

Guest dumplingz

well its supposed to be $300 but I only bought it because i only had to pay 175+ old nds from Eb games

a lot of people were buying it though for the full price!!! :o

Guest justwildbeat

well its supposed to be $300 but I only bought it because i only had to pay 175+ old nds from Eb games

a lot of people were buying it though for the full price!!! :o

Assuming you bought your DS lite for full price = $129.99 (I'll round it up to $130)

$130 + $175 = $305...is what you essentially paid.

Also there are used DS lites selling on Amazon for $100 at least. So if you combine that w/the "deal" EB games gave you it still totals to $275 for the Dsi. Sorry, I'm not trying to attack you but it doesn't sound like you are getting a good deal. However if you are happy with your purchase more power to ya.

Guest Crispy

its 169.99 at gamestop and other stores.

what are you smoking?

Dude's from Australia -- the land where money is useless. ;p

(kidding! Don't boomerang me. T__T)

Bummer that the R4 doesn't work on DSi. D;

Archived