Av [canto Movie] [2005]

Guest Jhi

Anyone know where I can watch it with eng subs ?
Year: 2005

Director: Pang Ho-Cheung

Writer: Pang Ho-Cheung, Wembers Li

Cast: Wong Yau-Nam, Lawrence Chou Chun-Wai, Derek Tsang Kwok-Cheung, Tsui Tin-Yau, Jeffrey Chow Chun-Fai, Manami Amamiya, Eric Kot Man-Fai, Jim Chim Sui-Man, Chin Kar-Lok, Hui Siu-Hung, Cheung Tat-Ming, Wing Cheung Wing-Yin, Yoyo Chen, Monie Tung Man-Lei, Yan Ng Yat-Yin, Chung King-Fai, Tim Youngs

The Skinny: AV has enough wit and offbeat humor to make it worthwhile, and the fact that it was conceived and shot in a short span of time gives it heavy cred. On the other hand, the film offers up substance that's only superficial, and the film's biggest joke seems to be at the expense of the audience. The ride could be all there really is, but this is clever stuff from an astoundingly clever filmmaker that's still worth catching.

Taken from : http://www.lovehkfilm.com/reviews_2/av.htm

Me&my friends found the preview to this movie really interesting&we want to watch it . Two of my friends speak Canto&me&my other friend don't .

Do you know where we can watch/dl this movie with eng subs ? Or even without them ?

Archived