Maggie Q

Guest mingkle

Guest starlette*

OH SO THAT'S WHO SHE IS! I was watching MI3 and was wondering who she was. Well I thought she was great in MI3 and she's so pretty!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mzclumzie

shes really pretty! i wtch the movies that she filmed in hong kong before and they were all pretty good. shes always in action movies though ...

Guest tuttyfruit

her english is very good and i think shes pretty..... and i like her body too~~

is she a model?

Guest poorplesocks

Aw, she's pretty. Maybe it's just me but she doesn't look asian at all :blink: I think I'm watching that movie soon.

Guest Midnite84

yepp shes a classic mix beauty..btw eventhough she started in MI3 ..her name isnt mention at all in theere though..*i read the tribute magazine* and her name wasnt in it or mention about her at all..i guess shes just a minor actress in there for the look of it. its mainly about tom and his gf thats mostly talk and view about.*shrug shoulder..*:lol: at least she represent asian in an american movie..:lol:

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

She is pretty, but only with the right makeup. When she doesn't have any on, she looks ordinary&plain.. =/ Not to mention she has a long face. Although she was in MI3, I felt that she didn't contribute much to the movie, and I thought her role was pretty pointless o_O; Along with Jonathan Rys Meyers (sp?) I thought the whole movie was all Tom Cruise..like everywhere.. lol. But it was still very good. ^^;

Her English is perfect. Her Cantonese in MI3, however.. x__X;

Guest baboshekki

she's got some long face... i'm gonna go watch mision impossible today, maybe i'll catch her there.

Guest nana544

she is very pretty^^...her phtoto here are so nice^^....can't wait to see her act in this coming movie^^

Guest Adieu

she's so gorgeous....

maggie looks so hot in mi3....

on another note....i expected keri russel to have more screen time...but maggie ended up having more screen time than the other girls...hopefully she'll find success in hollywood...

She is pretty, but only with the right makeup. When she doesn't have any on, she looks ordinary&plain.. =/ Not to mention she has a long face. Although she was in MI3, I felt that she didn't contribute much to the movie, and I thought her role was pretty pointless o_O; Along with Jonathan Rys Meyers (sp?) I thought the whole movie was all Tom Cruise..like everywhere.. lol. But it was still very good. ^^;

Her English is perfect. Her Cantonese in MI3, however.. x__X;

well...every character contributes to the development of the plot and/or other characters...

tom cruise couldn't have possibly done all that by himself...even though the movie is about him...but other characters are also very important...

Guest KuYA II

I didn't know Maggie Q was going to star in MI 3 until i saw the actual movie XD. her movie was listed last which was weird because I thought she was going to die since she was last in the list, but she went through the whole movie.

She fitted perfectly in the movie is just that she had minor, but yet important roles. She was really useful in the movie ^^. Especially when she was wearing the red dress.... :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t: hottt!!!! =)

Guest offbeat.

she has a pretty face, just needs a lil more meat on her bones. her skinny body makes her head look kinda big.

Archived