Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Guest dbsk<3manga<3

I can't stand most of jpop music cuz the girls' voices are all so squeaky.

^ i agree, most of them try to make their voices "high" and "cutesy". it's annoying! .....sumtimz, it just seems lik they had a bit TOO much sugar....

that's y i sorta got sick of japanese music for awhile....

o, also those nasaly jrock singers! some of them r okay but hearing so much of them gets annoying and sorta exhausting. they also got me sick of japanese music for awhile....

i definitely hate KANA's voice!!!!!! i checked out one of her mvs 'cuz it seems lik a lot of ppl hate her voice and MY GOD HOW CAN U NOT HATE IT?!?! my ears fell off hearing just a few seconds of the song. she's trying to be unique and i give her credit, but she really shouldn't sing. :sweatingbullets: i read some of d comments and this seems to describe her voice d best

She sounds like a decrepid old lady dying.....

i swear, after hearing her sing, i feel jealous towards deaf ppl who'll never have to hear her voice.

ayumi hamasaki (i'm sorry fans but i really do)- i dunno how to describe it but her voice is sorta nasaly and "ugh" :crazy:

justin timberlake- wth? wat's w/ his voice?!? :crazy: i just don't get y ppl lik "sexy back". it's one of d most annoying songs ever! :fury: everytime i hear it, i turn to another channel/radio station or put w/e i'm watching on mute. :rolleyes:

gwen stefani- dunno y but never likd her voice OR songs <_<

kfed- i still can't believe he's even CONSIDERED to be a rapper <_<

paris hilton- she can't sing! sum1 should just zip her mouth closed, lock it, and throw away the key!

bi/rain- his voice is a bit too deep for me. :sweatingbullets: he's a great singer and all but i just don't get all d hype about him.

opera singers- (i mean those european ones that sing italian or sumtin' AND the ones that sing in english) i never understand wat they're saying and i consider it "classical music" and i don't really lik most classical music. tat's y wen i was little and our class went to the opera, i just was always fidgeting around waiting for it to end or fell asleep :rolleyes:

Chinese opera singers- UGH! i can't stand listening to even d slightest bit of it ever since i was a little kid. they're so high pitched! i'm surprised that all the glass in the house didn't break wenevr my parents used to watch them on tv.

*sigh... i think i REALLY need to buy some earplugs ;)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ahreum

Ai Otsuka. That girl can write, but UGH. I hate her voice!!! So high and annoying.

Ayumi Hamasaki, too. I love her lyrics, but if only she were able to sing...

And also, Keiko. Isn't that one of Ayu's idols? Wow...

BoA. I was surprised to hear a lot of people that don't like her voice. The only thing I like about her is that she can dance really well. I don't know why everyone says that she can sing really well or has one of the "strongest" voices--she doesn't. I don't know how to explain her voice... nasaly, exhausted, trying too hard? Hurts.

A lot of J-Pop singers -- Morning Musume. They're all pretty but their voices are ANNOYING.

Sometimes Zhang Li Yin. I know she can sing, but she can't control her voice, that's what makes it annoying. Like in the freaking "Snow Dream" Winter 2006 SM Video. "It's a snow factory... yeeeahhh..." OMG. ONE freaking line, and you couldn't even get that right!

Rihanna. Wow. "UM-brellla.... UM-brella" Geebus. I just want to slap her.

Utada (Hikaru). It doesn't sound good. It's really breathy and it's like she's always singing live after running 5 miles, when it's just the music video. It gets annoying after awhile.

And yeah, the Disney Channel kids.

Ashley Tisdale. Wow. It's just horrible. It's always been. It's more annoying than Vannessa Anne Hudgens' voice.

Hilary Duff. Her voice isn't ... appealing anymore now that I'm not 10.

Disney Channel kids should be embarassed and never show up in showbiz after they turn 21. They are cheated and lied to.

Guest mayyeejeh

cyndi wang, just hate her voice plus they want she acts... kenny kwan, tried to listen to his song, but sounds like hes outta breathe sometimes... twins (sometimes), some of their songs are just plain annoying...

David Banner, the play song... errr... gets on my nerves... also, Ja Rule, his voice is very annoying in general

Guest IlikeChicken

I agree with people who said BoA..She sounds like she a cold when she sings x_x

Hilary Duff...Dont like her voice

Ayumi Hamasaki..Should be obvious

Akon..I hate how he does the john teshing high pitched sound urgh

Ayoomi

And most Korean/Japanese/Chinese girl groups oh my god

Guest iilovekimjeonghoon

Hilary Duff. ~ No comment.

James Blunt. ~ I get shivers when I hear his voice.

Rihanna. ~ She sounds constipated.

BoA. ~ Just a little too high.

And people who sing too high or too low. <_<

Guest mr. lovely

The lead singer of Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and all of those emo bands.

Sheesh it's not even singing, more like screaming.

And James Blunt. Sounds like a girl u____u

Aaaand Ashley Tisdale.

Guest tokyo16twilight

Annoying voices... yea there's lots of them... lets see...

Ashley Tisdale - God I can't stand her voice! It almost sound like a preppy chipmunk!

Avril Lavigne (Now) - Is it just me or did her voice get preppier? Her first cd was okay.

Kana - Yes that japanese singer, sometimes I wonder if she's really singing...

Daddy Yankee? - *Laughs* Does anyone know him? I really don't like his voice...

Ayumi Hamasaki - Yea, okay some of her songs are catchy, but her voice is SO high pitched compare to her talking voice.

There's probably more but I probably forgot! :D"

Guest greentea:vee xo

James Blunt

Ashley Tisdale ( I hate how she tries to make it all baby like <_< )

Ayumi Hamasaki

Sometimes Hyori

Guest VindictusDame

AYUMI HAMASAKI

FT ISLAND LEAD SINGER -DONT KNOW HIS NAME

JESSICA SIMPSON

NAN QUAN MAMA

VANNESS WU

ZAI ZAI - horrible. stoppp!

TWINS

Guest ch0sshi

you think their bad? watch this

LOLOL. I laughed SO hard, after watching the first 15 seconds, that my stomach started hurting. :lol::lol:

But yeah, annoying voice... I never liked James Blunt's voice, and Rihanna's been getting on my last nerve lately, Vanessa Anne Hudgens... Aly and AJ with that song ("Potential Breakup Song")!!! OMG, I want to kill myself when I hear it!!!!

Archived