Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Guest kayem7289

Paris Hilton and Shakira...

Paris can't sing crap to save her own life, even with all the studio editing her voice is still amazingly off pitch.

the only song I really like from Shakira is "Hips Don't Lie" and that's because she didn't do her "Let's make my voice go high and low at annoying paces!" Seriously, the way she changes her voice from one pitch to the other is crazy...

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest heavenlydreamy

I AGREE MIKE JONES...SO ANNOYING...

OHH..AND JAMES BLUNT...YOUR SO ANNOYING~~~~

THERE ARE SO MUCH...BUT I DON'T WANT TO NAME THEM ALL..

Guest chic_

out of the singers i've heard i find the following voices annoying - i try to avoid them as much as possible, however some of them are so overplayed and overrated:

Lily Allen (i'm going to prob get eggs and rotten fruit thrown at me for mentioning her)

Hilary Duff

Ashlee Simpson

James Blunt

Rihanna

Vanessa Carlton (maybe it was just the excessive radio play of A Thousand Miles back in the day when it was popular - def. one of the 'whitest' songs i've ever heard - not that its a bad thing - just reminds me of the 'White Chicks')

Mandy Moore - her voice and songs gives me the chills...i hated A Walk to remember because of her...

Simple Plan

Avril Lavigne

Panic At the Disco

actually, i really dislike all those pop 'punk' bands as well...

never heard paris hilton before, so i can't comment there...everytime the intro of her song or video come on i immediately change channels/stations.

Guest ovaltinejenkins

wow yall are mean! lol xD

for me, its britney spears, ashley tisdale, hilary duff, and james blunt

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Hope I dont get flamed for this O__O but --

I really cant stand Akon's voice.

I dont know why but listening to his voice really irritates me

and he's everywhere on the radio when i turn it on.

That's why I dont even turn ON the radio! >_____<.

[[ Im really sorry to any AKON fans -- I just cant stand it @__@ ]]

Here are a few that I can think of... James Blunt, Daniel Powter (i think? Iono, the dude who sang bad day.), ashley tisdale, hilary duff, lindsay lohan, avril lavine, paris hilton, justin timberlake, ayumi hamasaki, chris brown, jessica simpson, shakira, beyonce, vanessa anne watsherface, zac efron, jesse mc... er forgot the rest of the name, nelly.....

O_O

Guest jirappo.

disney stars, ie. ashley tisdale, vanessa ann hudgens, raven symone, miley cyrus.

actress turned singers, ie. paris hilton, nicole richie, hilary duff, lindsay lohan.

most sibling singers / singers who became singers cause their siblings were/are famous. x_x ie. ashlee/jessica simpson, hailie duff?

rihanna in most of her songs.

AKON, his voice gets soooo annoying after a while.

chris brown in run it. i seriously thought he was a girl the first time i heard that song.

JAMES BLUNT! omg.

shakira, hips don't like makes me want to rip my ears out.

fiddy cent & g-unot, i just hate him and them in general.

kana, zomg. x_x i heard her being mentioned a lot, so i decided to check her out, and her voice freaks the HECK out of me. :crazy:

the naked brothers band. they need to cancel that show like RIGHT NOW.

Hope I dont get flamed for this O__O but --

I really cant stand Akon's voice.

I dont know why but listening to his voice really irritates me

and he's everywhere on the radio when i turn it on.

That's why I dont even turn ON the radio! >_____<.

[[ Im really sorry to any AKON fans -- I just cant stand it @__@ ]]

I agree. Everytime Akon's Smack That advertisement plays on the television i feel like throwing something at the television.

Guest Sadana

Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, basically anybody with that stupid "soul" voice. It just creeps under my skin.

Guest chocomilky

Pretty much the whole population of American music. No offence, but the beats are VERY repeitive and have almost the same beats.

Beyonce- Has a GREAT vocal range, but her voice is a bit bland and boring.

BoA- semi-good range, boring voice. Her singing NOWADAYS is :crazy: (especially her Japanese songs)

Ootsuka Ai- It can get annoying sometimes.

Akon- No comment(s).

Jang Ri In- I like her too, but it's just that SM should have trained her in vocals longer and should have hired a Chinese native Mandarin-sepaking teacher instead of that person who helped her.

The Nake Brothers Band- It's not even singing and what's with the show and name?

Lina/Ji Yeon- I love hearing her voice in CSJH songs since she strengthens them, but when singing alone/solo, her voice isn't very appealing nor attractive.

And a good many more, but I forgot their names. -_-

Guest YunHo

Not bashing because I'm still a fan believe it or not. It's because of the beats in the songs though.

Dana

Ayumi

Akon

Jang Ri In<---- beautiful girl and voice but sometimes it's like she over does it. I dunno

Ashley Simpson

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE

Fantasia (from american idol)

Guest miss ambrosia x3

i like mariah carey... but i hate it when she does that high pitch thing. where is just like... getting higher and higher just to show off her range. >.<

Archived