Who has the most annoying voice when they sing?

Guest knockblock

Guest cherrie.7

hilary duff and ayumi hamasaki. i like jessica simpson's voice but i dont like the way she sings with her voice. harsh overdo it.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ace.spattervenom

& The most annoying voice goes to...

whoever sings in B.E.P.'s My Humps song. >.<" Damn that song annoys me.

Ashlee Simpson's talking voice annoys me to hell, as well as all I know about her.

EDIT: I now prove myself wrong..

The most annoying voice, when singing, belongs to whoever sings in the Mexican band called "Panda"

First off, he sounds freaking constipated.

Second, the lyrics don't even have a touch of originality in it.

DAMN. it makes my head want to implode.

Guest babossagaji

ashlee simpson..I don't really like the voice...

hilary sometimes

sometimes i can't stand justin timberland....

micky when he raps in english...and japanese..

CHRISTINA AGUILERA?!!! are you serious? shes like the best singer/ has the best voice. shes a powerhoussee..

well anyways i don't really think anyone has a really annoying voice because their voices are like that and what can you do? but like maybe cheyenne. and yeahh rock people.. i don't think thats even singing but just yellingg

The topic is most annoying voice, not worst voice. I agree that Christina Aguilera has a great voice, but she's WAY too over-the-top; it's just too much and she trills WAY too much too...I like her voice in, for example, I Turn To You. It's very soft and is not too exaggerated, as for Lady Marmalade, oh gosh, I cringe when her part comes up.

As for other annoying voices...Rihanna and Shakira. I also think Nelly has an annoying voice, but that's rapping, and I personally think he sings better than he raps.

Guest backseat_love

i read through every comment and i must say this.

- i actually find rappers like lil jon and mike jones's voices to be funny, not annoying. idk its like their signature voices or something. but i actually like their music. theyre really catchy and w/e.

- chris brown, i dont see how he has an annoying voice at all. i love his song gimme that.

-britney spears, ok for all of yall that say she cant sing, youre wrong. sorry but you are. she actually does have a good voice. its just that most of her popular songs dont let her show off her singing skills- theyre just catchy and good dance beats. also, britney mostly dances, so much of her music is made to be incorporated into good choreography. but ok back to the point. the girl can sing. and i personally dont think her voice is annoying.

- shakira, are you kidding?! that girl has a unique voice, and i think its nice and refreshing compared to a bunch of teenybopper voices you hear nowadays.

- fergie, no she def can sing. trust me. and her voice is cool.

- 50 cent, idk i just dont see anything annoying about his voice. cool songs.

but ok most annoying voice for me: NELLY FURFREAKINGTADO. that nasal, whiny voice makes me wanna stick a needle in my ear and stab my eardrum over and over again.

Guest cidre7

A lot of the ones already mentioned on here I agree with.

Whoever the lead singer for staind is...I can't stand whoever that is. I have to switch to something else when a staind song comes on.

And...I think his name is Chad Kroeger? The guy who's part of Nickelback? The songs are really good. I just don't like his voice.

christina aguilera - hate her singing style...annoying

pink - uhh..eww too husky and manly

beyonce - i feel like she over do it sometimes.. -.-

hilary duff - i dun think she can sing that well

rihanna - weird voice

lil jon - PLEASE STOP THE "YEAH!!"

Guest misshappii

Justin Timberlake (in Sexy Back)

Rihanna

Rain (in It's raining especially the breathing parts)

50 cent (all his raps are just annoying)

The girl from Black Eyed Peas

w-inds

WingYi

Otsuka Ai

Guest Junanni

rihanna's voice annoys me when she sings unfaithful. it sounds like she's whining way too much, stop being unfaithful if you can't take hurting the damn guy

Guest paulinee

Ashlee Simpson, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Lindsay Lohan, and Pink (now).

And Kevin Federline. GOOD GOD HELP ME... :fury:

Guest twinkle_l0ve

paris hilton

that girl..i dont remember her name..but she started off on myspace?

and her song is like "i wish i was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair"

now that song is annoying >0<

don't kill me for saying this but these two guys from super junior..

shiwon; it sounds like he has a stuffy nose whenever he sings

oh and ryeowook; his voice is the most annoying, it's sooo squeaky-___-

boa has a nice voice, but it annoys me somewhat.

edit:

oh and i forgot..chae yeon! she is so annoying, but that one song dooleesuh is terribly catchy-____-

Archived