Lee Yoon Mi

Guest emma007

Guest just jess

i like her too, on love letter and x-men she seemed like she had a cute, refreshing personality.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest illegalsarang

she is so cute! haha. ;) i didn't like her in samsoon because of her character. but the pictures make her seem bright and happy.

i remeber the part where she throws flour at samsoon in the middle of the street. HAHAHA it made me laugh SOmuch becuase it was the randomest thing ever.

does anyone know which part i'm talking about? haha :huh:

Guest thesarahchong

I can't believe it's been such a long time since I saw her on Rose War. Makes me miss that show so much. She's been here and there making appearances, but seriously, Rose War was the best ever. lol.

Guest 0_liceyy

oh!! i remember her from kimsamsoon! ...and love letter! i like her beauty mark :] omgosh she and daniel is a such a cute match. they look so happy in that picture. daniel looks good with anyone -.- that hot thing lol

Guest chubzzy

nice smile and body. haven't watched MNIKSS even though i want to!!

she kinda remind me of this japanese actress called nanako matsushima (i think that's the way it's spelled..)

Guest babyxtyp1cal

i heard she was getting married with joo yung hoon.

shes alright. i envy her tallness -_-

Guest jaye

She was a total richard simmons on MNIKSS, but I agree, she seems like a sweet and down to earth girl on Loveletter. And I love her monroe, hahah.

Archived