[short.story] Eyes Of Red

jenny

Guest bebeSO-viet

Wow that was intense. I didn't think she was the murderer though. I thought InWoo was, but I was decieved. I really enjoyed your work, I'd like to read more from you.

- Linh

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest AppleLove

'.

as you can tell . no comment . O_O

what can ii say . beside . WOW! .

im disturbed >< this story can add on . to the 'why ii should be a vegeterian' list :wacko:

Guest bubblepeach

I just finished reading this. Gosh, this story is very very gruesome and sickening :crazy: yet I like it :phew:

You are such a good writer!! You make this story sound really real with all those figurative words and stuffs.

And I like the poem in the beginning. How did you manage to come out with that poem?

I can't even make a decent/normal poem right; moreover, with a horror/scary topic like that :sweatingbullets:

The ending was totally unexpected. Like everyone else, I thought InWoo was the killer/psychotic one but instead she was the one. Poor InWoo :tears:

But even so, I like the ending. Twisted endings are always good because it gives more excitement in reading it and make the story more interesting to read.

It was past 1 am when I was browsing the Recommendations thread and people there recommend this tory. I knew this story was gonna be scary by reading the introduction yet I still proceeded and read it through. And now I'm scared ahahaha......

Write more horror/scary stuffs. I'm such a coward when it comes to watching horror/scary movies. But for reading, I'm all up for it. Yeah, I'm weird.

This is one of the best short-story in soompi I've read. And you're one of the best writers out there 'coz you just twisted my mind.

Guest its ginny XD

holy cow this story was great! i love horror stories but none have ever been so well written. (well of course thesis was really great also. you should read it if you like writing horror stories i think you would like it) anyways.... just wow. it was pretty grusome and all but it was so thrilling. i, like most people, suspected inwoo to be the killer. i guess it's because it was he who started out with all the weird dreams. so is that black figure with red eyes created by her imagination? but why was inwoo able to see it? im slightly confused =\ maybe i didnt read it well enough but i dont want to go reread that horror fic again. i think im gonna get night mares O_O but im glad i read it. it was great.

Guest s3imaDen

this is really something!!

poor inwoo!! i bet he din see tat coming..

and tot that mayb they can.... TT_TT

wat!!! T_T this is really... T_T

woooww.. i can't help but shiver when i read this..

after all.. poor inwoo!! T_T

and jinsoo.. so sad for her too.. T_T

poor inwoo.. he must be shocked!! and sad T_T

tat must be painful TT_TT

he must feel really guilty after wat they had done, but was shocked at wat she did to him..

i bit he is confused and dint know why this happened to him.... *sigh*

Guest x_clueless

This fic was like...o.o wow. Never thought the story would turn out like this. This is disturbing, but well worth reading. =P Great Story!

• 2 weeks later...

JENNY.

So sorry I didn't read your last chap till like a year later after you wrote it. T_T I've been so lazy with these fanfix except for the one I'm devoted to writing... I'm not even reading anything these days and just aghh. So so lazy.

But I finally finished this fic and I must say...O___O

Can't say anything cus it's just an emotion.

Poor Inwoo. And how unexpected.

As greusome as it was, this fic was definitely worth reading.

Good good good job. ( i dont say that much to a lot of writers. )

Lookin' forward to seeing you around more~

BYE BYE BYE<3

• 3 months later...
Guest dalgi_strawberries

omgawsh >_________<

such a cruelsum story O_______O

i ended up getting a nitemare cuz of this LOL XD ><

great author yayyy ^____^ great stories <3

Lol, thanks to all that's replied! I'm glad to see that this story is still being viewed/read by people. I'm actually pretty proud of this one since it's my first actual horror where I stuck to the "horror" plot. Anyways, expect another one soon ;]

-Jenny

Guest for3v3rlost

* new reader*

what a hot story!!! my mind was keeping saying what is next over and over. It's sad that she kill the hot and rich inwoo >_<

great story and really interesting too. I hope to read more of your horror story.

• 6 months later...
Guest r41ny

Wow.. amazing and surprising! I always thought its InWoo. you're such a good writer. So scary and gross, especially the blood and splatter... :crazy:

Guest flyxme.

WOW

THAT WAS SO AWESOME.

it was freaky, yet so beautifully written.

inwoo :tears:

so afterwards she just barfed up those part, ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

but seriously, you are one good writer, PERIOD.

Guest doofus9

oh my goodness. your story is SO crazy. usually these things dont really make me feel weird but the way u described everythng just.. i feel nauseous or however u spell it. i ssuspected that inwoo was the monster at first but then i kind of realized that it wasnt. nice fic >< im gona go vomit now sorry

Guest Miyavi_Melody

omg

i'm shaking right now you knwo that?

SCARY!

good job.

i liked the poems at the beginning and end.

how did u come up with an idea like this? its very good.

i thought inwoo was the monster...

she ate him...

• 1 month later...
Guest have_faith

omb tat is amazing!!!! i like the message. its so deep and wowie. major props. the poem at the end was reallllly good too. =)

• 5 months later...
Guest classy_x

OMG.

THIS STORY IS LIKE KFJDKFKDJF CREEPYASHECK!

IM GONNA GET NIGHTMARES NOW ..

SINCE IM GONNA GO SLEEP .. RIGHT NOW -_- ahhh

BUT ITS GOOD.

pooooooor inwoo :(

ughh jinsoo's a psychiatrist but she turns

out to be more psycho than her freaking patients -_-!

Archived