+ Wow Another New Beyonce Music Video. Shes On A Roll! + Essence Magazine Scans +

Guest crystalclandestine

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest rokky123

^ You couldn't take the Gwen Verdon 'Mexican Breakfast' inspired video with a Tina Turner twist & a huge rock on the robotic arm?

She's here for the gays & Tina Turner fans, not for Disney.

Who mentioned Disney?

Guest kim.haeyun

i LOVED it. ;]

beyonce is hellaaa fine and girl knows how to work it.

i like this much better than "if i were a boy".

she screams too much in that song. -__-x

Guest angelixer

Who mentioned Disney?

I did. Just like I mentioned that there ain't nothing wrong with the outfit.

Tina Turner must've sneaked her way past your eyes or ears for all these years somehow.

Guest SukarDrops

uhhhhh yeaa that was just sooo boring....I cant believe how stupid that was..all her songs sound the same and her dancing is just starting to get downright stupid....she lost her touch she needs to just fall off the face of the earth..

Just like I mentioned that there ain't nothing wrong with the outfit.

Well, that's your opinion.

Personally, I thought the outfit was bordering on trashy.

And I'm so sick of her flaunting her thunder thighs and enormous booty.

I think it was a hit or miss for alot of people..

personally i lovedd itt

the music video usually wouldn't have been the most interesting video, but the was dancing is mad good and i watched the whole thing (for once...usually when i watch music videos and they're boring i turn it off or change the channel) lol and the songs addicting.

^ btw to kissez*: whatever, people have their own opinions but i think its extremely rude to comment about her body type like that. i think shes fine the way she is. she doesn't need to be stick skinny to dance.

Guest dutsukyampu

It's official.

Beyonce is today's standard for all the other R&B girls to look up to.

I mean, in one take? With a dull set like that? And still managing to interest me? Really???

I just know all the other girls are studying her...

Here's a higher quality of the new video:

http://videos.onsmash.com/v/sMccqAndPVHE1Qpv

My gays are going to go crazy over this ish.

its a great video, but i highly doubt the final product was done in one take.

there are cuts, and edits in the videos that obviously show it was shot in sections.

and do people even still say 'ish' anymore..

^ btw to kissez*: whatever, people have their own opinions but i think its extremely rude to comment about her body type like that. i think shes fine the way she is. she doesn't need to be stick skinny to dance.

I never said she had to be stick skinny to dance.

I'm just sick of seeing her shake her richard simmons in 95% of her videos. It's like J.Lo - this stuff gets old.

Beyonce has HUGE thighs and a gargantuan richard simmons. You might find that sexy but I don't.

Guest angelixer

I never said she had to be stick skinny to dance.

I'm just sick of seeing her shake her richard simmons in 95% of her videos. It's like J.Lo - this stuff gets old.

Beyonce has HUGE thighs and a gargantuan richard simmons. You might find that sexy but I don't.

Huge thighs, gargantuan richard simmons, against gay marriage, yaoi p0rn?

You already lost, chile. Walk them spaghetti legs out this thread.

Huge thighs, gargantuan richard simmons, against gay marriage, yaoi p0rn?

You already lost, chile. Walk them spaghetti legs out this thread.

Listen, chile pbbft - I know sarcasm is hard to detect but how in the hell are gay people able to make babies in the first place? Use your noggin. And I definitely don't have spaghetti legs but thank God they're not the size of tree trunks either.

Lmao @ "chile" btw.

Guest angelixer

:lol: @ 'gargantuan'. Girl, put that damn Vogue magazine down.

What size are the women in your family?

You better keep the big family members behind closed doors if you're going to continue getting at Bee's richard simmons. :lol:

Oh well. Go 'head baby, get at them 'tree trunks'! :lol:

:lol: @ 'gargantuan'. Girl, put that damn Vogue magazine down.

What size are the women in your family?

You better keep the big family members behind closed doors if you're going to continue getting at Bee's richard simmons. :lol:

Oh well. Go 'head baby, get at them 'tree trunks'! :lol:

We don't have fat family members lol. *shrugs* We just don't.

And I never called Beyonce fat but yeah... I guess I can see why some people refer to her as being chunky. She has a pear shaped body. The upper body is fine but then it's ENORMOUS towards the bottom. Her richard simmons is GIGANTIC. & yeah, her thunder thighs really have become unattractive. They remind me of those Christmas hams lmao. Ya dig, baby doll.

Oh, and did Vogue make the same comment about Beyonce's richard simmons in some issue? And use the same term? haha just wondering.

Guest tinatran_

she looks great in that video. the song is okay, but i just like the beat. i love how the video is so simple, but it looks really good. and her choreography was crazy! =O

Guest WonderShinkiLuver12

Beyonce looked amazing in that single ladies video..I could seriously feel my self esteem being killed after watching it...LOL

And God my boyfriend just couldn't keep his eyes off the TV -.-; lol XD

She looked so amazing though and I love BOTH of the songs..hahahaha people really thought that rihanna chick was some kind of competition, for beyonce???? LOL please.

We don't have fat family members lol. *shrugs* We just don't.

And I never called Beyonce fat but yeah... I guess I can see why some people refer to her as being chunky. She has a pear shaped body. The upper body is fine but then it's ENORMOUS towards the bottom. Her richard simmons is GIGANTIC. & yeah, her thunder thighs really have become unattractive. They remind me of those Christmas hams lmao. Ya dig, baby doll.

Oh, and did Vogue make the same comment about Beyonce's richard simmons in some issue? And use the same term? haha just wondering.

LMAO

Pear shape? more like hour glass shape. beyonce's body is what a womans body is suppose to look like. I mean seriously it is actually how women, you know real women are shaped. hips, curves, full body. Shes hot and trust me the only men getting off to those pale face flat richard simmons and flat chested boy body looking girls are closet pedophiles. LOL

I guess you are use to seeing anything but square framed, flat chested, no richard simmons or thighs having girls huh? lol.

Archived