Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

she is really a good catch ! 

I see in her resemblance to Kim Tae Hee , she is beautiful and talented ..

Congrat to them , and stay strong Fx Victoria , so irony that her crush is dating a Chinese actress ! 

Hi, I completely agree with you - :P

Liu Yifei Posts Message on Weibo After News Breaks About Her Relationship with Song Seung Hun

Liu Yifei Posts Message on Weibo After News Breaks About Her Relationship with Song Seung Hun

Chinese actress Liu Yifei (Crystal Liu) has posted a message for fans on social media after recent reports about her relationship with actor Song Seung Hun.

After Song Seung Hun’s agency confirmed reports that they are dating on August 5, Liu Yifei appeared to indirectly confirm the news herself by posting a message to her fans on her Weibo. “Although there’s a lot that I want to say, for now I will upload two ♥♥,” she says. “Thank you, everyone.”

Liu Yifei and Song Seung Hun appeared as lovers in the joint Chinese-Korean film “The Third Way of Love” (also known as “Third Love”), which premiered earlier this year. The photo above was uploaded by Song Seung Hun to his Twitter in June 2014 when the pair met in Shanghai prior to filming. According to his agency, the two actors became close while they were shooting the film, and are now in the beginning stages of their relationship as a couple.

Source (1) / soompi news

Yesterday Miss Wife press conference.   Happy to find a true love.

credit to news1

Hi, thanks for sharing this NICE gifs.....Also, thanks for sharing the recent photos during the presscon. SSH looks so in-love.....looks sooo appealing. What love can do to a person, huh? I read that she comes from one of the richest family in China. Her father is a wealthy businessman worth a quadrillion won and was chosen as the 23rd richest man in China last 2002. Her home has a large garden and a pavilion and is overlooked by security 24 hours. (I guess we could get to see this in one of the pictures circulated on the net yesterday...) Her home is as big as four football fields. Wow! I can say that SSH is also a wealthy man. As far as I remember he bought a building in Jamwon-dong in Seoul for 11.4 billion some years back - (please correct me if I'm wrong-) I also read that just like Kim Tae Hee, she is also known as the 'continent's goddess' for her beauty. :P

Male lead actors of 'Season Series': Bae Yong-joon, Won Bin, Song Seung-heon have found true love in real life

photo620603.jpg

Bae Yong-joon, 43, Won Bin, 38, Song Seung-heon, 39, all of the male lead actors in the so-called 'Season Series' have fallen in love.

From 'Autumn in my Heart' to "Winter Sonata" and 'Summer Scent', the 'Season Series' by producer, Yoon Seok-ho, the male leads of the dramas have found their loving partners in real life recently in a row.

Bae Yong-joon, who had ignited the Hallyu trend with his role, Kang Joon-sang in "Winter Sonata", became a husband for a woman from everybody's lover, when he tied the knot with actress Park Soo-jin, 30, through a private wedding in a high end hotel last month.

Although it was a private wedding, about 100 Japanese fans visited the venue to congratulate the couple, which proved his undying popularity.

Han Tae-seok of 'Autumn in my Heart', actor Won Bin also had a nuptial ceremony with actress Lee Na-young, 36, in May and made himself unavailable in the market.

While Won Bin is famous for his charismatic line, 'How much will do?' in 'Autumn in my Heart', he opted to hold a quiet private ceremony for his wedding inviting only family members in Jeonseon, Gangwon-do. The couple's delightful pregnancy news also received many congratulations from his fans.

Song Seung-heon, Yoon Joon-seo in 'Autumn in my Heart' also has found his lover finally. The love across border between him and actress Liu Yife, who is called goddess of mainland, is a great surprise for many people.

The two met through movie 'The Third Love', which is to be released soon, and came into the romantic relationship. According to his agency, "The relationship is in a stage that just has begun".

Source : www.mydaily.co.kr/new...

Translation : Hancinema

This is the most beautiful couple ever!  It is why I don't like to critize people if they date each other but one is about 5-10 years older. SSH is a perfect man, if he is older than her, so what? I don't see any big issue here. I hope to hear the wedding news soon, I can't imagine how beautiful their babies would be.

Guest bibidep

Hi, thanks for sharing this NICE gifs.....Also, thanks for sharing the recent photos during the presscon. SSH looks so in-love.....looks sooo appealing. What love can do to a person, huh? I read that she comes from one of the richest family in China. Her father is a wealthy businessman worth a quadrillion won and was chosen as the 23rd richest man in China last 2002. Her home has a large garden and a pavilion and is overlooked by security 24 hours. (I guess we could get to see this in one of the pictures circulated on the net yesterday...) Her home is as big as four football fields. Wow! I can say that SSH is also a wealthy man. As far as I remember he bought a building in Jamwon-dong in Seoul for 11.4 billion some years back - (please correct me if I'm wrong-) I also read that just like Kim Tae Hee, she is also known as the 'continent's goddess' for her beauty. :P

Yes, this couple had every thing, their visual, money, popular in both of their countries.  Her personal worth more than 16 millions US dollars.   Very funny, last year right on before he filmed third love with her, he had an interview and said he was looking for his true love for along time, hope she come to him soon hahah.  Then bambam she acted with him and they both fall in love during the movie shoot, but they just had no chance to see each other so they only contact with each other by phone and thru the Internet. Their feeling never change after the filming so they decide to date for a few months now.  She said she never acted in any of her movie or drama that had so much romantic scenes and deeply in love like this.  Same to Song Seung Hun he said they had the kiss right from the first scene and they got into their characters easily.    She so pretty, her body is no joke, and her also resemble Song Hye Kyo too.  So happy for SSH, finally he found his true love. 

Edited by bibidep

Yes, this couple had every thing, their visual, money, popular in both of their countries.  Her personal worth more than 16 millions US dollars.   Very funny, last year right on before he filmed third love with her, he had an interview and said he was looking for his true love for along time, hope she come to him soon hahah.  Then bambam she acted with him and they both fall in love during the movie shoot, but they just had no chance to see each other so they only contact with each other by phone and thru the Internet. Their feeling never change after the filming so they decide to date for a few months now.  She said she never acted in any of her movie or drama that had so much romantic scenes and deeply in love like this.  Same to Song Seung Hun he said they had the kiss right from the first scene and they got into their characters easily.    She so pretty, her body is no joke, and her also resemble Song Hye Kyo too.  So happy for SSH, finally he found his true love. 

Hi, ye, right you are - she also resembles SHK. She's just soooo appealing. :P But, wait - I heard that they weren’t dating when working on the project, however, they naturally grew close after the shooting was completed. Medias found out that they're dating when she and SSH were riding in the same car, and the two headed to the actress’ vacation home. :D

Edited by willenette

This is the most beautiful couple ever!  It is why I don't like to critize people if they date each other but one is about 5-10 years older. SSH is a perfect man, if he is older than her, so what? I don't see any big issue here. I hope to hear the wedding news soon, I can't imagine how beautiful their babies would be.

Hi, I completely agree with you - that's just a number, nothing matters when you're in-love - hahaha. I read that she has U.S. citizenship that's why, she's fluent in English and Japanese in addition as well to Mandarin. :P

Guest bibidep

I like their relationship exposed to the public now so SSH can visit her any time he wants, he works in China a lot now.  She also can come to Korea freely to visit him and his family any time she wants.   They can build their relationship stronger and faster than when they have to hide.   Like our friend said in the above, I can't wait to see their babies hahah, will be very very beautiful one.

Edit:  Look at the way they reacted when their eyes meet each other hahah, they'd already date but still want to hide hahah, this event happen in June or July.  So cute.   When you are in love, you can't hide the happiness.  Below is the video for the news about international dating and this couple is the highlight.

005HhAX0jw1eustqkrjyvg30b40691kx.gif

Edited by bibidep

Guest bibidep

This is call fate, destined, destiny hahah.   Look at the picture, he met his true love since November 2, 2012, he already had an eye on her and posted this picture in his SNS account, but nothing happen until almost 3 years later he finally got his true love on his hands.   So happy for him.  He said in the interview he didn't want the love story like in the film he acted call Obsession, just married with any woman and later find out his true love was not his wife but someone else, so in real life he only look for the one that he feel his true love.

6dcabebcjw1euttbl0a8dj20k00ycwr3.jpg

Edited by bibidep

[Photos] Liu Yifei and Song Seung-heon look like their parents

photo621346.jpg

While actor Song Seung-heon and Chinese actress Liu Yifei has acknowledged their relationship, they're being compared to their father and mother.

An online community posted a picture of Song's father and Liu's mother.

The first picture is of Song's father who looks very handsome.

Another picture is of Liu's mother who is also very beautiful.

Many who have seen these pictures say, "Song Seung-heon is like "Kingsman", "Liu Yifei's mother is so beautiful" and more.

photo621347.jpg

Source : mbn.mk.co.kr/pages/ne...

Guest bibidep

Here are the videos of interview about his true love and his future girlfriend, the others are some of the news about they are dating right now. They had a lot more videos about his dating but I only post w in here.

*** Finally..............he's taking this drama. :P

Song Seung-heon and Lee Young-ae's "Saimdang, the Herstory"

photo621982.jpg

Song Seung-heon has confirmed a role in "Saimdang, the Herstory".

According to Group Eight, Song Seung-heon is co-starring in the drama "Saimdang, the Herstory" with Lee Young-ae. This is his first drama comeback in 3 years since "When A Man's in Love".

Song plays Lee Gyeom, a man of pure love who meets Saimdang as a child and only has eyes for her for the rest of his life.

Lee Gyeom owns a cultural salon where artists in the Joseon Times used to hang out in and he is a renaissance man who can draw, write, play the geomungo (a traditional musical instrument with six strings) and dance. He is an artist from head to toe and is mysterious in some ways. He shares undying love with Lee Young-ae in the drama.

Song Seung-heon is currently involved in a 100 billion won (~$US100 million) collaboration film with Bruce Willis, Nicholas Tse, Liu Ye, William Chan and others. He's been through some transformations in "Human Addiction" and "Miss Wife".

"Saimdang, the Herstory" is also Lee Young-ae's first comeback in 11 years and the movie has the international crowd on the edge of their seats.

"Saimdang, the Herstory" is a story retold of Joseong's Saimdang. The drama is produced by Yoon Sang-ho and the crew from "The Legend". It is written by Park Eun-ryeong from "The Woman Living Across the Street".

"Saimdang, the Herstory" starts filming on the 10th and will be released on SBS next year.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Song Seung Hun Confirmed as Male Lead Opposite Lee Young Ae in “Saimdang, the Herstory”

Song Seung Hun Confirmed as Male Lead Opposite Lee Young Ae in “Saimdang, the Herstory”

Song Seung Hun is in the spotlight once again after it has been confirmed for SBS‘s upcoming historical drama “Saimdang, the Herstory.”

On August 10, the production company Group8 revealed, “Actor Song Seung Hun has confirmed his appearance in drama ‘Saimdang, the Herstory’ and will be acting alongside Lee Young Ae.” This is Song Seung Hun’s first small screen work since the 2013 MBC drama, “When a Man Falls in Love.”

Song Seung Hun will be playing Lee Kyeom, who meets the young but bold girl Saimdang, as a young boy and dedicates his entire life and heart to loving Saimdang from that point on. Lee Kyeom is talented in drawing, writing, music, and dance, the perfect artist of his time.

Meanwhile, the drama is gaining particular attention as it is Lee Young Ae’s first drama work after her wildly popular work, “Jewel in the Palace,” 11 years ago.

Source (1) / soompi news

Lee Young-ae, Song Seung-heon to be lovers in ‘Saimdang’

Actors Lee Young-ae and Song Seung-heon will play a couple in the upcoming SBS drama “Saimdang, the Herstory,” Group 8, a production company, said Monday.

The filming for the show began Monday. The production is expected to be completed in the first half of 2016.

The new drama marks Lee’s return to the small screen after an 11-year absence. It also ends a three-year absence for Song.

“Saimdang, the Herstory” is a reinterpreted tale of the life of a renowned female artist from Joseon-era. Lee will play the dual role of a contemporary university instructor and a genius painter-poet named Saimdang.

Song will play the role of Lee Gyeom, who harbors an unwavering love for his childhood sweetheart, Saimdang. His relationship with her crosses into the realm of artistic empathy.

Producer Yun Sang-ho of period dramas “The Legend” (2007) and “Tamna the Island” (2009) will take the megaphone, with the script written by Park Eun-ryung.

By Lim Jeong-yeo (kaylalim@heraldcorp.com)

August 11, 2015

Song Seung-heon back in new drama

11022037.jpg

Actor Song Seung-heon will join actress Lee Young-ae in the historical drama “Saimdang, the Herstory,” according to the drama’s production company, Group 8, on Monday.

The story will revolve around one of the best-known female historical figures of her time, Shin Saimdang (Lee Young-ae), who was a calligrapher, painter and mother of scholar Yulgok during the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910).

Song will take on a character named Lee Gyeom, who loves Shin for his entire life.

“Saimdang, the Herstory” will be different from usual historical dramas in that the main female character shuttles between the past and the present to show two women living in different ages.

The drama series is receiving much attention and high expectations because it is Song’s first TV drama in three years and the first in 11 years for Lee.

Meanwhile, the first shooting for the project took place on Monday, and the entire series is planned to be released in the early part of next year.

By Jin Min-ji

credit : JoongAngDaily