Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Guest xtaeheex

~ The Song Seung Hun’s Wax figure will be exhibited in
 December this year in Busan ~
423928_4549892831361_836614457_n.jpg
There are 13 Madame Tussauds around the world, including Hollywood, London and now it will be exhibited in Busan as well, with the Korean celebrity Song Seung Heon who will be the first Korean wax figure.

Madame Tussauds has lots of global celebrity including has Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis, jyonidep etc. and Song Seung Heon will be exhibited with them as well.

According to Madame tussauds explained the reason for the selection of Song Seung Heon ”The target of wax figure is selected considering not only numerous surveys and studies but also who are loved, respected by the public. In this sense, Song Seung Heon is a right choice for being the first selection by Madame Tussauds Busan. Also, his wax figure is expected to be popular to many tourists, from japan and china"

539485_4549609384275_1314154371_n.jpg
408337_4549931472327_69026918_n.jpg
577103_431988633504657_595623279_n.jpg
https://www.facebook.com/stormscom

xheonheex said: ~ The Song Seung Hun’s Wax figure will be exhibited in
 December this year in Busan ~
There are 13 Madame Tussauds around the world, including Hollywood, London and now it will be exhibited in Busan as well, with the Korean celebrity Song Seung Heon who will be the first Korean wax figure.

Madame Tussauds has lots of global celebrity including has Brad Pitt, Bruce Willis, jyonidep etc. and Song Seung Heon will be exhibited with them as well.

According to Madame tussauds explained the reason for the selection of Song Seung Heon ”The target of wax figure is selected considering not only numerous surveys and studies but also who are loved, respected by the public. In this sense, Song Seung Heon is a right choice for being the first selection by Madame Tussauds Busan. Also, his wax figure is expected to be popular to many tourists, from japan and china"

https://www.facebook.com/stormscom

class="blog_h2 entry-title"A wax figure of Song Seung Hun will enter Madame Tussauds

20120913_1347511592_97352200_1.jpg

Actor Song Seung Hun will be immortalized as a life sized wax figure.

On September 13, the Madame Tussauds in Busan said that they will make a wax figure of Song and display it starting in December. They recently measured his body size and took pictures of him standing on a turn table from various angles.

They measure over five hundred items and make a wax figure using a 200-year-old traditional method based on his measurements.

A spokesperson for the museum says, “It takes a lot of research and study to choose someone to make into a wax figure. Popularity, interest, and respect are a prerequisite for choosing a subject. Song is good enough to be chosen as the first wax figure by the Madame Tussauds in Busan. We expect that his wax figure will become very popular among his international fans.”

Madame Tussauds is the biggest 100-year-old wax museum in the world, with branches in many countries, including, the United States, United Kingdom, Thailand, China, and Korea.

The Madame Tussauds in Busan displays seventeen wax figures of world wide celebrities, including, Bae Yong Jun, Lady GaGa, Johnny Depp, Spider Man, Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Audrey Hepburn, and Jackie Chan.

Fr: Facebook Official SSH

Riding in a hot air balloon is definitely on my bucket list~ What's on your bucket list? ^^

열기구를 타고 하늘을 날아보는 것은 제 버킷리스트 중 하나입니다~ 여러분은 죽기 전 꼭 무엇을 해보고 싶으신가요? ^^

223048_528002043892016_91757128_n.jpg

hi everyone!! I am new here. But I have been a fan of SSH since in Autumn In my heart :):)praying hard to see SSH oppa on drama again. Am done with Dr. Jin. :( I want more of SSH oppa!

Hi all!does anyone know where can i watch making film lotte duty free CF with only SSH?been searching and cant find it till now ;'( does anyone knows where can i watch it? Saranghae SSH oppa!

http://www.facebook.com/notes/k-star-finder/what-outdoor-brand-are-you-gonna-wear/344552415634489

What outdoor BRAND are you gonna wear?

Actually...I am thinkin for hiking recently so I started searching the internet to buy one.

Before researching the outdoor brand, I didn't even recognize that so many Korean STARS are modeling for the various outdoor brands.

Nationwide outdoor market size of Korea already reached 4 trillion Korean Won and close to 5 trillion for this year.

Compare to 2007 (market size 1.5 trillion Korean Won), Korean outdoor market grew more than 300%!!!

If you are interesed in hiking, what outdoor BRAND are you gonna wear?

57940_344554772300920_1410294260_n.jpg