Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

17 Sultry photos of Korean actors in swimsuits

The beach season is just around the corner, and it’s time to motivate ourselves to work for that beach body—with sultry photos of actors in swimsuits, of course! Our favorite actors have stripped their shirts to beat hot weather both on and off camera. Here are 17 sizzling hot photos of Korean actors in swimsuits. Scroll down to reveal!

(skipped unrelated.....)

3. Song Seung Hun

bf21aa9d-37ae-41c7-9ee7-dd0e87d5d098.jpg

source : dramafever

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Young-ae, Song Seung-heon's new TV series set to air in Oct.

SEOUL, June 9 (Yonhap) -- A new TV series starring A-listers Lee Young-ae and Song Seung-heon will go on air in October under a slightly modified title, its production company said Thursday.

The company, Group8, said it has changed the Korean title "Saimdang, the Herstory" to what is roughly translated into "Saimdang, Diary of Light," taking into consideration some negative opinions on using English in the title of the Korean period drama about Shin Saimdang (1504-1551). Shin is one of the most respected painters in the country's history and also the mother of renowned Confucian scholar Lee Yul-gok.

The drama's official English title has not yet been decided.

The SBS TV series went into production last August and finished filming early this month. It will be broadcast in Korea and China simultaneously.

"Diary of Light" refers to Saimdang's diary that Seo Ji-yoon, a Korean art history lecturer in the modern era and also played by Lee, stumbles upon.

"We decided to use it in the title because the diary plays an important role in connecting the audience to Saimdang's story," said the production company.

"In the drama, light doesn't shine upon only Saimdang but it will be used to show the colorful lives of the two artists, Saimdang and Lee Gyeom (Song Seung-heon)," it said.

The series has already been sold to 11 countries including China.

A poster for "Saimdang, Diary of Light" (Yonhap) A poster for "Saimdang, Diary of Light" (Yonhap)

jaeyeon.woo@yna.co.kr

(END)

Actors vying for next heartthrob position post-Song Joong-ki

Since the smash-hit drama series “Descendants of the Sun” ended its 16-part run, speculation has abounded about who might be able to succeed Song Joong-ki ?- who played the dashing Army Capt. Yoo Si-jin ?- as Asia’s leading heartthrob.

From medical dramas to period pieces, an ambitious roster of TV shows starring some of the country’s most in-demand male leads are scheduled to launch in the coming months.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Actor Song Seung-heon in “When a Man Loves a Woman” (MBC)

Actor Song Seung-heon, 39, is lined up to star in “Saimdang, the Herstory” alongside “Jewel of the Palace” star Lee Young-ae as a famed artist and principled royal going against the corruption of the Joseon era.

By Rumy Doo (doo@heraldcorp.com)

• 3 weeks later...

CF earnings of several celebrities leaked online

The earnings of many South Korean celebrities have been leaked online, revealing exactly how much they are earning as commercial models for brands alone.

The packet of profiles include background information on each celebrities including year of birth, height measurement, their current and past activities, upcoming activities and the modeling fee as well as the rating on their brand compatibility, public recognition, public preference and future activities.

Names included are Kang So Ra, T.O.P, Gong Yoo, Han Hyo Joo, Han Ye Seul, Jo In Sung and more.

(skipped unrelated.....)

song-seung-hun

Song Seung Hun
Modeling Fee – 500 million won for 6 months; 800 million won for a year
Brand Compatibility: ★★★★
Public Recognition: ★★★★★
Preference: ★★★★

source : koreaboo

• 4 weeks later...

Son Ye Jin talks about her group of close celeb friends and her ideal type

son-ye-jin_1469468046_af_org.jpg

Actress Son Ye Jin recently sat with KBS 2TV's 'Entertainment Relay' for an interview in which she talked about her close group of friends who are actresses, Song Yoon Ah, Um Ji Won, and Oh Yoon Ah, as well as her ideal type.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Regarding her ideal type, she said, "I really don't look at appearances.  I would like for him to be kind."  When asked to choose one of the men out of the ones she had acted with thus far, she chose Park Hae Il, adding, "Jung Woo Sung is too good-looking that it's burdensome.  He's too perfect at everything.  Song Seung Hun has a girlfriend.  What would be the point?"

source : allkpop

July 27, 2016

Actor Song Seung-heon still with Liu Yifei

On Monday the agency of Korean actor Song Seung-heon denied rumors that Song broke up with Chinese actress Liu Yifei.

Song and Liu (Song's Weibo)

According to Sina, a Chinese online media outlet, rumors of the breakup swirled as some online commenters said, “I think Song and Liu merely pretended to be dating in the first place for the sake of promoting their movie.”

Song‘s agency responded, “There is no reason for Song and Liu to put on a facade of a fake relationship in the first place. They are continuing to date each other.”

When asked by media outlets about Song’s plan for marriage, his agency replied, “That is still up in the air.”

Song and Liu met while co-starring in the Chinese film “The Third Way of Love” in 2015.

By Lee Ji-hae (jihlee@heraldcorp.com)

Song Seung Heon’s Agency Responds To Rumors Of Breakup With Liu Yi Fei

Song Seung Heon’s Agency Responds To Rumors Of Breakup With Liu Yi Fei

Celebrity couple Song Seung Heon and Liu Yi Fei are once again embroiled in breakup rumors.

On July 27, a source from Song Seung Heon’s agency denied the breakup rumors reported in China and said, “They are meeting well.”

The source continued, “There are a lot of stories about [their breakup]. They keep coming out, so we are not concerned about them.”

Song Seung Heon and Liu Yi Fei met through filming the movie “The Third Way of Love” and revealed their relationship to the public in August 2015. The pair dealt with breakup rumors last March as well.

Moreover, Song Seung Heon recently posted about Liu Yi Fei’s film “Night Peacock” on his Weibo account to show support for his girlfriend.

Source (1) / soompi news

Lee Young Ae’s New Drama “Saimdang, the Herstory” Releases Official Posters

Lee Young Ae’s New Drama “Saimdang, the Herstory” Releases Official Posters

Most known for the drama “Jewel in the Palace,” actress Lee Young Ae is returning to the small screen after a 12-year hiatus.

The posters for the upcoming SBS drama “Saimdang, the Herstory” were released on July 28. Both Lee Young Ae and Song Seung Heon emanate an intense aura, and look classic and regal in Korean traditional clothes. The news of Lee Young Ae returning to the small screen alone created a lot of interest for the drama.

The drama will be airing in October, starring Lee Young Ae as Shin Saimdang, the historical figure, as well as university art professor Seo Ji Yoon. The actress will be playing both roles in the drama. Song Seung Heon takes on the role of Lee Gyeom, an aristocrat and painter.

Source (1) / soompi news

Upcoming Korean dramas to feature high-profile celebrities

Korean dramas starring high-profile celebrities will be released in the upcoming months. Here are a few of them:

(skipped unrelated.....)

2. Saimdang, the Herstory

Lee Young-ae ("Dae Jang Geum")

Actress Lee Young-ae, who gained international fame for starring in Korean drama “Dae Jang Geum,” will be playing the lead role for “Saimdang, the Herstory.” which will start airing on SBS in October. Lee will play two roles -- Suh Ji-yoon, a college instructor who teaches Korean art history, and Shin In-sun (the woman often referred to as Saimdang), a female painter of early 1500s.

Song Seung-heon ("Autumn in My Heart")

Actor Song Seung-heon will play the role of Lee Gyum, a civil officer who is well-versed in arts. Song is well-known for his lead role in “Autumn in My Heart” (2000).

August 2, 2016

Song Seung-heon receives Fashion for Dream award

At the Fashion for Dream 2016 held in Shenzhen, China, Song Seung-heon was given the Dream Outstanding award. The ceremony was hosted by Cosmopolitan China.

(Weibo)

Some of Chinese high-profile celebrities such as Cecilia Cheung Pak-Chi, and Tiffany Tang also attended the event.

Song fourth from the right (Weibo)

(Weibo)

Song will feature in “Saimdang, the Herstory,” which will air on SBS in October. He plays the role of Lee Gyum, a civil officer in the 16th century who is well-versed in arts and is in love with Saimdang, played by Lee Young-ae.

• 1 month later...

Song Hye Kyo Looks Back On Drama “Autumn In My Heart” On 16th Anniversary Of Premiere

Song Hye Kyo Looks Back On Drama “Autumn In My Heart” On 16th Anniversary Of Premiere

It’s amazing how time flies!

On September 18, actress Song Hye Kyo celebrated the sixteenth anniversary of her breakout drama, “Autumn in My Heart.” The drama also starred Song Seung Heon and Won Bin, and premiered on September 18, 2000. It went on to be a huge hit, and is considered one of the first Korean dramas to achieve massive popularity in other Asian countries, acting as one of the pioneers of the “Korean Wave.”

Song Hye Kyo shared screenshots from the drama on her Instagram, with the caption in English, “9.18… It has already been 16 years… Director Seokho Yoon… And Song Seungheon, Wonbin thank you once again!!”

Do you love the drama “Autumn in My Heart”?

credit : soompi news

Song Hye Kyo reminisces old times with Won Bin and Song Seung Heon

800full-autumn-in-my-heart-poster

1 Share

Posted on September 17, 2016

Actress Song Hye Kyo looks back on past drama with Won Bin and Song Seung Hun.

Popular Hallyu actress Song Hye Kyo seems to be reminiscing on old times judging on her recent Instagram post. The actress made a post looking back on her breakthrough drama, Autumn in My Heart, in which she worked alongside actors, Song Seung Hun and Won Bin. 

Today, September 18th 2016, marks the 16th year anniversary of the drama airing!  The drama first aired in the year 2000, and shot the actress into popularity. It was an extremely successful drama, and one of the classic melodramas that pushed the Hallyu drama wave to become what it is today.

source : koreaboo

• 2 weeks later...

***His drama has been put off to next year.....it has been postponed to early next year.  This is a pre-produced SBS TV series, which was supposedly scheduled to simultaneously hit the air in South Korea and China next month, October. The broadcasting has been put off to January 18 as China delayed its screening procedures for the show. They also change the time slot of the series from weekend nights to 10 p.m. on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I guess this isn't bad since the cast will still have enough time to promote the drama. I guess the Chinese will also most likely award a license by that time. :P

*** I missed SSH in my small screen. This is one of the dramas I’ve been looking forward to. Well, I’m glad they changed the timeslot at least. Sageuks are boring for me, this is the reason why I don’t really dig such genre. But, will surely watch this mainly for SSH. I feel like it’s going to be fantastic! :P

Saimdang, Light’s Diary pushed back to next year

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2016/09/saimdang-lights-diary-pushed-back-to-next-year/

September 28, 2016

Lee Young-ae's New TV Series to Air Early Next Year

A new TV series starring two top stars Lee Young-ae and Song Seung-hun is scheduled to air on SBS in January next year, the broadcaster said on Tuesday.

The drama has drawn much attention with its star-studded cast and particularly Lee's return to the small screen after a more than 10-year hiatus.

The drama tells the story of Shin Saimdang (1504-1551), a renowned artist and writer during the Chosun Dynasty.

Lee plays both Shin Saimdang and a present-day art historian, with time shifting to the past and back as the mysteries of Shin's diaries and paintings are unraveled. Song plays a free spirit raised in a strict family, and his life changes after an encounter with Shin.

SBS is seeking to broadcast the show in China simultaneously.

credit: The Chuson Ilbo

Which K-Pop Star Shares Your October Birthday?

It’s time to celebrate October birthdays!

Idols celebrating their birthday this month include Suzy (miss A), Krystal (f(x)), Lay (EXO), Donghae (Super Junior), Yubin (Wonder Girls), Jimin (BTS), Nicole, and more.

From the world of K-dramas, we have Ha Yeon SooYoon Eun Hye, Song Seung Heon, and Jun Ji Hyun.

Check out the gallery, and let us know if you share a birthday with any of the stars!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Song-Seung-Heon.jpg

10/5

Song Seung Heon (Actor) 40

credit : soompi news

• Like 1