Song Seung Hun 송승헌

Admin

Lee Bum Soo praised Song Seung Heon and Kim JaeJoong

373328-0.jpg

Actor Lee Bumsoo talked about his appreciation toward Song Seunghun and Kim Jaejoong.
Lee Bumsoo said, “I think Kim Jaejoong can become a good actor. He told Kim Jaejoong who was having hard time because of people’s negative eyes, No matter what origin, when you come to the world of acting, the attitude of learning matters.”
Lee Bumsoo added, “Acting arrogant or being overly talkative is not good. I think that being criticized because of the attitude and being criticized because of the idol origin are different. In that sense, Kim Jaejoong was very humble and sincere. He’s a nice person.”
Lee Bumsoo also talked about the tough condition they had to suffer during filming. “I want to give some applause to Seunghun and Jaejoong who have worked without complaining even once.”

Source: TVdaily / dailykpopnews
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ

If I did not watch this drama, East of Eden, I may fall into believing what some had commented that SSH is not good in acting.  As a viewer, I actually felt what he (Lee Dong Chul) was feeling in these scenes - the sadness, pain, disappointment, tolerance, sufferings, frustrations, endurance, etc.  If he can displayed such emotions and make his viewers feel the same, how bad can that be, right?  This video was from CJL ~ East of Eden OST - Coincidence.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xsz5mz_east-of-eden-ost-coincidence_music

Yup I also couldn't understand why people criticised SSH acting. For me he improve a lot in acting. He really act well.

Fr: Facebook Official SSH

Do you remember the ending of Dr,Jin? It was a happy one~! Do you prefer happy endings or sad endings?

닥터진 엔딩 기억나시나요? 모두가 살아남는 해피 엔딩이었죠~! 여러분은 드라마 보실 때 해피 엔딩과 새드 엔딩 중 무엇을 더 즐기시나요?

394316_518178754874345_2113415542_n.jpg

Song Seung Hun's Past Twitter Update, 2012.08.25

Song SeungHeon: 나의 사랑스런 친구들과 함께~비가 와도 좋아!ㅎㅎ!^^

English Translation: With my lovely friends ~ with rain right! Heh heh ^ ^!

A1IKOwTCUAAL-b_.jpg:large

I saw So Ji Sub in the picture...