Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dendrobium.

wow.....he and his bike! HOTNESS!!! <3..soo manly..! keke ...he is one sexy mofo

I need to do something to this thread ... :blink:

Guest Kimmie

Yes. I do. Dont know exactly which CD but i'll look for it.

Ah, thank you so much. And you are killing me with all those gifs. Like half of the vids I haven't seen. Ugh. I feel like such a newbie T__T *Shoots self*

well. i do have naughty thoughts... but he's like... #3 on the line...

1. BI OPPA <333

2. KIM JUNG HOON OPPA <3

3. HWANEE.

where's brian oppa?.... i'll see him one day.. ;D

^Ahahah, Then I take care of HwanHee for you. He's my #1 right now XDDD

And that picutre in your banner is so hot. It's my MSN picture right now too ahaha.<3

Wow, HwanHee's bike is hot. I want him to give me a ride 8D

Guest my_littlefish

wow i luv this thread it made me know who's whanhee..i heard about this name a lot and from many place too but i can't remember who's he... this thread let me clear now i know he is just i don't know his name hehehe i really like fly to the sky also song and perform...i think he's really famous now for me wherever i go i must heard his name.. how can't i think he's famous heheeh...

wow i luv this thread it made me know who's whanhee..i heard about this name a lot and from many place too but i can't remember who's he... this thread let me clear now i know he is just i don't know his name hehehe i really like fly to the sky also song and perform...i think he's really famous now for me wherever i go i must heard his name.. how can't i think he's famous heheeh...

glad now u can match the name HwanHee wif his face hehe ~ :D

mostly thx to the threadstarter + everyone who posts his pics & more ~

Guest .alyak_

I've seen lotsa pics of HwanHee with bikes but never seen one with him riding it. So really wondering if those 2 pics were really him on it???

He can be very cute, especially his laugh, and he always laughs loudly, it stands out amongst the crowd. One can always hear his laugh even when the camera isn't on him! I find that very cute! :blush:

I've seen the picture of him on the bike at numerous websites. So i thought it was him...

I hear his laugh in the background too. Whenever someone laughs in the background. i KNOW that its HIM!

Its funny and cute...

20 GIFS FOR TODAY COMING RIGHT UP... :sweatingbullets:

Guest genn04

ANY TRANSLATIONS WOULD BE GREAT!

MORE NEWS OF FANY ON "OVER THE RAINBOW"

Large_1132781.jpg

CLICK HERE!!!!!!!

by the way...i check that above links....but where do we click to be able to watch it...i can't read in korean....show us how to watch it please. thanks for the links...really appreciate.

Hey...found a performance of Hwanhee...his skins is really attractive seems a really hot sexy strong man...for sure! don't get me wrong...but Makes Him Very SEXY! That's All I Can Say! hehehe.

765truemusiclive5ap.jpg

yeah....Can't wait to see his body in "Over The Rainbow".

Guest SUjjang

Ah, thank you so much. And you are killing me with all those gifs. Like half of the vids I haven't seen. Ugh. I feel like such a newbie T__T *Shoots self*

^Ahahah, Then I take care of HwanHee for you. He's my #1 right now XDDD

And that picutre in your banner is so hot. It's my MSN picture right now too ahaha.<3

Wow, HwanHee's bike is hot. I want him to give me a ride 8D

ahahahah well. sure?. hahahah. freaking... I LOVE BI <3. but then hwanee has appealed to me.. ever since.. album... 3 8D... not that i never liked him. i always did.. it's just he looked hottest starting 3... well either wayy....

KAYLA. love the picks. keep them comin'. i never have time to do anything *shoots self...i don't even seem like a fly to the sky fan.... and yet i loved them for about 8 years -_-;; sadly...

and also... THE THINK TO THE NEWS THING.. DOES. NOT. WORK.

Guest .alyak_

^

The link doesn't work? Really? Try copying & pasting...

http://news.naver.com/vod/vod.nhn?mode=LSD...&section_id=106

OR try this link:

http://tvnews.media.daum.net/part/entertv/.../v12635633.html

Hope it works! :tears:

ANIMATED GIFS - SET THREE

41.gif

70.gif

40.gif

39.gif

69.gif

CUTE GIF. LOVE HIS FACE.

38.gif

68.gif66.gif

37.gif

67.gif

36.gif

65.gif

IN LOVE WITH THIS MUSIC VIDEO.

35.gif

NICE & SLOW PERFORMANCE <3

64.gif34.gif

33.gif

MISS THEIR POISEN IVY DAYS...

63.gif

I LOVE THE SHOOTING OF THIS DDAY!

32.gif

62.gif

LOVES.......

61.gif

SO CUTE. I LIKE THIS ONE ALOT!

THATS THE END OF SET THREE. SET FOUR TOMORROW!

CREDITS - CYWORLD | MORE | HEAVEN SENT | KAYLA

DO NOT HOTLINK THE ANIMATED GIFS! THANK-YOU ^_^

Guest cheka

Hey, genn04, you don't have to wait for "Over The Rainbow" to see his body IF he ever shows it in the drama. Just watch Heroine Saipan Special! Ooooh! :wub:

Kayla, thanks for the gifs. I love the way he looks in the "Goodbye" mv. Something about the turtle-necked Ts and shades and the 5 o'clock stubbles. Even though he's sexy anyhow, I do notice his face is getting smoother these days. But I would prefer him to look a little roughed-up or rugged. That would be real masculine! :)

Guest heartdrops

He BETTER take his shirt off in the drama =X hahas.

Thank you Kayla for the gifs! That blue one with Brian is so cute. Brian looks .. young in that.

And the last one! His cheeks are a killer. I'll die to take a poke at it hahas :]

Oh no, t enka. He didn't keep that style for very long. Have you seen him in performances lately? He has a slightly shorter version of the Transition album cover look, shorter bangs covering his forehead. Oooh! Definitely very sexy-looking. But then he has been wearing beanie hats a lot lately too. Still sexy to me! :blush:

Oo really?

I don't really have access to much Hwanhee stuff. Youtube is the only way. Hahah, thank god he got rid of that style. That's the sexiest hair I've ever seen...makes me want to stroke it and go too far..xP Beanie hats are cool, but I like them on Tablo better.

Will he take off his shirt. :w00t:

I remember one video where he pretended to be sexy with Brian in Love Letter. And he flipped up his shirt a little. Couldn't see anything... :tears:

Hey, genn04, you don't have to wait for "Over The Rainbow" to see his body IF he ever shows it in the drama. Just watch Heroine Saipan Special! Ooooh! :wub:

Kayla, thanks for the gifs. I love the way he looks in the "Goodbye" mv. Something about the turtle-necked Ts and shades and the 5 o'clock stubbles. Even though he's sexy anyhow, I do notice his face is getting smoother these days. But I would prefer him to look a little roughed-up or rugged. That would be real masculine! :)

Where can I get that? O_O He's topless there yeah?

Oh, I think I'll contribute to this thread, though here is where I get most of my pictures. I'll post the ones I think haven't been here.

Official Pictures for Transition Album (I believe?):

277xd3jc.jpg.xs.jpg

286zf2iz.jpg.xs.jpg

295qp9vd.jpg.xs.jpg

303ta0wt.jpg.xs.jpg

323sg6gj.jpg.xs.jpg

353ud8ia.jpg.xs.jpg

413og4fr.jpg.xs.jpg

432pa7ml.jpg.xs.jpg

hwanee25vq.jpg - I think this is the thread I got this picture from. Doesn't hurt to see his sexy face with glasses again. I like him in glasses...

My friend told me that most celebrities have their teeth taken out and replaced so that it's perfectly straight and all that. Looking at HwanHee's perfect smile, I wonder...

Yay, pg. 11 = mine.

Archived