Hwanhee 환희

Guest SUjjang

Guest Kimmie

^There are rumors he'll be in another drama, and maybe a solo album after their 7th album. ^^;

But just rumors :x

I top page 105. Go HwanHee 8D~

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all your replies about my question on Hwanhee's upcoming projects!!! I really hope that he stars in a drama soon.. He's very talented and good looking!

I just have a question. How is his personality like? Anyone care to share how Hwanhee's like? or to be more specific, how is he with his fans. :P Thanks again!

the single most sweetest and adorable guy on earth! <3 He's known for being an introvert, but I think he's just shy and doesn't like to make a fuzz out of himself. He can be very funny and open when he's in familiar surroundings. Him and fluffy together just make for the funniest moments ever. He's also very humble....and cute....sometimes he seems to retreat to the far corner, thinking that he's invisible and nobody's noticing him....but he forgets that he's got a too strong presence for that and he steals attention no matter where he is and never mind that he's just standing there doing nothing :b HwanHee is just not ignorable :rolleyes:

well, that's my impression of him at any rate ^^

HwanHee <3

Guest ayadaokin

the single most sweetest and adorable guy on earth! <3 He's known for being an introvert, but I think he's just shy and doesn't like to make a fuzz out of himself. He can be very funny and open when he's in familiar surroundings. Him and fluffy together just make for the funniest moments ever. He's also very humble....and cute....sometimes he seems to retreat to the far corner, thinking that he's invisible and nobody's noticing him....but he forgets that he's got a too strong presence for that and he steals attention no matter where he is and never mind that he's just standing there doing nothing :b HwanHee is just not ignorable :rolleyes:

HwanHee <3

duude thats exactly i was thinking. apart from brian, hwanhee is more to himself, but i think thats why they are so great together. they like balance each other with their personalities. of course i've never seen him in person or never hung out with him (haha! i wish!) :sweatingbullets:, but he probably IS one of those guys who if you were at a party he'd be close to his closefriends or just hangin out not making a scene but people wouldn't be able to take their eyes off him anyway haha. he seems very sweet and just one of those guys that you gotta get to really know him to REALLY know him, if that makes sense. ..

that and he's adorable and got the most amazing voice i've ever heard.

:D

everything else is unexplainable heehe..

.:niko

Guest Kimmie

^HwanHee a good athlete, I'm not even surprised ahaha. He must be sexy playing sports, man I want to see him play now. T_T

He's also very humble....and cute....sometimes he seems to retreat to the far corner, thinking that he's invisible and nobody's noticing him....but he forgets that he's got a too strong presence for that and he steals attention no matter where he is and never mind that he's just standing there doing nothing :b HwanHee is just not ignorable :rolleyes:

Lethi, you took the words right out of my mouth. I think exactly like you. I guess we're too much of HwanHee freaks. Hahah. We are so awsome. XD

Wow..HwanHee and his blue superbike :rolleyes: ..how many bikes does he have in his garage?...

He's the coolest ..the sexiest and manliest K/singer to me..i cannot wait for the latest FTTS album (and especially his solo album...) :sweatingbullets: .

Wow..HwanHee and his blue superbike :rolleyes: ..how many bikes does he have in his garage?...

He's the coolest ..the sexiest and manliest K/singer to me..i cannot wait for the latest FTTS album (and especially his solo album...)

Exactly my opinion too.

Guest rainme4ever

HwanHee <3

this is also the way i see him too even though i have not known him very long...You cant help but to notice him shine through in a group....

AWWWWW all your description of HWAN HEE makes me like him even more!!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts about him. As you know, its just now that I come to know who this guy is. I really can't stop listening to his song from Over the Rainbow (Tomorrow)> :P His voice is sooo powerful and you really can feel the emotions.

Sorry if I keep on asking questions, but what are some of his best songs? Thanks thanks again in advance.. Oh btw, its really nice meeting you all. hehehe sorry I made myself at home here. Looks like I'll be visiting this thread more often now. :)

:mellow:sorry everybody if i was MIA again. i was so busy with my duty in the hospital to post here but i tried to visit. :sweatingbullets:

I am new in this forum but i will be in HB too..hope to meet up with you and others. PM me?

i am Yumi ...

wow! your going too yumi? aishh i wish i could come with you ladies but it's impossible for me. :(

hello everyone here! ^^waves^^

this is my first time posting here, im currently watching Over The Rainbow - fany is so hot there!

i always love his voice in Fly To The Sky... and after watching OTR, i fall more deep for him, hehehehe ;)

other than being such a good singer, he really can act too! *thumbsup**

Hi! I'm new in this thread... :D I just finished over the rainbow and I just love Hwanhee so much!!! I became an instant fan!!!!! Does he have any new projects??? Can't get enough of him!!!! :P

hi mai and nesch! welcome to hwanhee's thread. sorry for a late welcome. :) hwanhee/rex such a HOTIE in OTR right ladies? :D he's a love. :wub:

You know what I wish his second drama would be about? It would be interesting if it was about a crazy fan and like the story revolves around on how he is being stalked. *evil* I haven't watched much dramas, but that would be a very suspenseful drama no? Haha. Anyways. ^^;

I love all over HwanHee's songs from the drama. 'I Want U, Need U', 'Can't Help But Miss You' and 'Tomorrow' of course. But there are two other songs he sings, they aren't complete songs. In one of them he sings 'I can get it just tonight.' And the other one I don't remember right now, I'd check, but I'm at work so I can't, haha. But does anyone know the names of those songs? I'd like to know. =)

as for me i like a heavy drama or a comedy love drama from hwanhee. would that be awesome right? i want to see him cry a lot. :lol:

me too sheryl i love all the songs especially 'tomorrow'(it still makes me cry while listening to it :tears: ).

lol, sheryl sweetie, that was so totally random, hahah *huggles*

anywayz since I'm here I might as well post some pictures...

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/23394SBGE7/1029638.jpg

http://www.pix8.net/pro/pic/23394SBGE7/1029639.jpg

^ lookie =) it's my angel in white...with his bike =b (I should start writing poems...)

...now, if only my angel would turn around....

credits: naver

hey lethi thanks for the pics. ahhh yes hwanhee let us see your handsome face please. :blush: (i can't wait for your poem lethi i love reading it :D )

hi Sheryl!

but how i wish he will play a role like more romantic guy, hehehehe

but im wondering when will he do another drama bcoz he might be busy with his singing too rite

talking abt his voice, who doesnt fall for him? his voice makes me go :sweatingbullets: - haayy that husky sexy voice! :rolleyes:

romantic guy well be awesome too mai. :wub: and hwanhee could portray it great(he's such a romantic guy for me when i saw him in LL in bali ;) ). maybe we can expect a new drama from hwanhee after the 7th jib promotion.

yeah i <3 hi voice so much too. :wub:

EDIT--

AHHHHHH!! WHAT AM I GONNA DO.

i just realized i cant find eps 11-whatever the last ep is of OTR on youtube [since youtube is pretty much everything to me for this kinda stuff :sweatingbullets:] AND i visited the OTR forum on soompi and i tried downloading them but they wont work for me! any ideas on how to properly download those or get them somewhere else? oh, with subs please. p&t A LOTTT =]

hi niko! here i found a youtube link for OTR ep 11 but it's only part 1(sorry if can't give you the whole version of it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYUMNis2WM

Sorry if I keep on asking questions, but what are some of his best songs?

Solo or FTTS?

Kaseumapado wins hands down for solo - there are also FTTS and Brian solo versions, but I've always preferred Hwanhee's version. Rains is another one that I like. There are also the other two OTR songs: Something Worth Remembering and I Want U, I Miss U. The drama sucked, Hwanhee's songs the only saving grace. 3rd jib has some Hwanhee solos - that was the time when Brian was away for a bit in the US.

FTTS songs include:

Goodbye - 5th jib

Gravity - 5th jib

Seub gwan - 4th jib

Missing You - 4th jib

Say My Name - 3rd jib

Sea of Love - 3rd jib

You - 4th jib

Like A Man - 6th jib

Pi - 6th jib

For You - 5th jib

Condition of My Heart - 3rd jib

Han - 4th jib

Shy Love - 2nd jib

Be With You - 6th jib

Stay - 5th jib

Eternity - Best album

Forever - Best album

Destiny - Best album

My Love - 4th jib

HwanHee <3

ahhh just <3 your description my dear lethi. that's our guy indeed. :wub:

As you know, its just now that I come to know who this guy is. I really can't stop listening to his song from Over the Rainbow (Tomorrow)> :P His voice is sooo powerful and you really can feel the emotions.

Sorry if I keep on asking questions, but what are some of his best songs? Thanks thanks again in advance.. Oh btw, its really nice meeting you all. hehehe sorry I made myself at home here. Looks like I'll be visiting this thread more often now. :)

i love that song too nesch even though i can't understand the words but just listening to hwanhee's voice that full of emotions makes me :tears: . i even love the fast beat songs too in OTR.

i love some of his solo songs too.

"Ka Seum Ah Pa Do" (Even Though My Heart Breaks)

i jen mo du ij go sip eo yo(i don't know the eng words for this song).

in love

trust

that's all i can think as of now. :sweatingbullets:

btw niko i saw this MU link for OTR ep 11 and i think it's still work. i hope i was able to help you. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IW5FLZN

*fe*

Guest Kimmie

^Episode 11, that one made me cry. At the beginning when HwanHee drowns. *cries* I so wanted to go and hug him tightly. =(

Solo or FTTS?

Kaseumapado wins hands down for solo - there are also FTTS and Brian solo versions, but I've always preferred Hwanhee's version. Rains is another one that I like. There are also the other two OTR songs: Something Worth Remembering and I Want U, I Miss U. The drama sucked, Hwanhee's songs the only saving grace. 3rd jib has some Hwanhee solos - that was the time when Brian was away for a bit in the US.

There is also 'Tomorrow' from the the drama. And I have his version of 'Sea of Love' as well. There is his song called '5 Minutes'. I prefer his version alone of the songs. *biased* He should have more solo songs. T_T Brian has more then him now. =(

Guest ayadaokin

hi niko! here i found a youtube link for OTR ep 11 but it's only part 1(sorry if can't give you the whole version of it).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CYUMNis2WM

Solo or FTTS?

FTTS songs include:

Goodbye - 5th jib

Gravity - 5th jib

Seub gwan - 4th jib

Missing You - 4th jib

Say My Name - 3rd jib

Sea of Love - 3rd jib

You - 4th jib

Like A Man - 6th jib

Pi - 6th jib

For You - 5th jib

Condition of My Heart - 3rd jib

Han - 4th jib

Shy Love - 2nd jib

Be With You - 6th jib

Stay - 5th jib

Eternity - Best album

Forever - Best album

Destiny - Best album

My Love - 4th jib

btw niko i saw this MU link for OTR ep 11 and i think it's still work. i hope i was able to help you. :sweatingbullets:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8IW5FLZN

*fe*

fe-thanks SO much! appreciate it a looooooooot :D

aziraphale-i haven't heard any of his own solo versions of those songs! i've only heard "tomorrow" "I want you, i need you" that "i'll get it just tonight" song (which im still trying to find =P), and this other song i cant remember. i'd love to hear his own versions of missing you and sea of love, I LOVE those songs. esp his voice in those 2 *sighhh*

thanks for giving that list out though! now i know them ^^

happy sunday!

There is also 'Tomorrow' from the the drama. And I have his version of 'Sea of Love' as well. There is his song called '5 Minutes'. I prefer his version alone of the songs. *biased* He should have more solo songs. T_T Brian has more then him now. =(

nesch already mentioned she likes Tomorrow, which is why I didn't include it in my post. I don't like Hwanhee's version of Sea of Love. It sounds as if his voice was pasted into Brian's parts of the song - the chorus still has Brian's voice. The whole effect was weird, it didn't even sound like him, it was as if he had a frog stuck in his throat. You can totally tell the difference between his original parts and the ones where he sang Brian's parts - the transition was awkward and jarring. He should have done what he did for Kaseumapado - re-sung the entire song.

aziraphale-i haven't heard any of his own solo versions of those songs! i've only heard "tomorrow" "I want you, i need you" that "i'll get it just tonight" song (which im still trying to find =P), and this other song i cant remember. i'd love to hear his own versions of missing you and sea of love, I LOVE those songs. esp his voice in those 2 *sighhh*

Errr... There is no solo version of Missing You - the reason why I listed those songs is because nesch wanted to know which songs are good, and those are the ones I like of FTTS and where I felt Hwanhee sang very well (also the reason why I asked whether she wanted Hwanhee solos or just FTTS songs). Hwanhee's version of Sea of Love is found in 3rd jib. As mentioned, 3rd jib has a few Hwanhee solos.

Guest ayadaokin

Errr... There is no solo version of Missing You - the reason why I listed those songs is because nesch wanted to know which songs are good, and those are the ones I like of FTTS and where I felt Hwanhee sang very well (also the reason why I asked whether she wanted Hwanhee solos or just FTTS songs). Hwanhee's version of Sea of Love is found in 3rd jib. As mentioned, 3rd jib has a few Hwanhee solos.

ohh. i guess i didnt read your post entirely. sorry :sweatingbullets:

but wouldnt that be GREAT if there was a solo version of mssing you though? haha.

sorry! but thanks for clearing that up for me

stupid question though, whats jib mean?

ohh. i guess i didnt read your post entirely. sorry :sweatingbullets:

but wouldnt that be GREAT if there was a solo version of mssing you though? haha.

sorry! but thanks for clearing that up for me

stupid question though, whats jib mean?

3rd jib = 3rd album = Sea of Love

Archived