BoA - We (taeguki OST)

Guest PinkCee

Guest PinkCee
a realll quickie^___^
CLICK HERE Its not really final.. b/c i can't find the instrumental (i USEDD to have it), and yeah. criticize but this isn't my ultimate best... :P thanks for the future comments and i can somebody explain to me why there are no collabs up? is it banned or soomething? :o:blink: okie bai bai <33

Guest conversebunny

you have a lovely voice! hopefully you can find the instrumental and do a final version!

collabs aren't banned. I think there are some collabs up, try checking the forum again! ^^

you did a nice job for singing it a capella cause this song is hard to sing a capella... but there was a few parts where it sounded weird... like the parts right before you went into the chorus... sounds really flat and you also so a bit nasal at some parts but other than that, it's really pretty....

*Gonie

Guest hershy kissez

you have a pretty voice!

i can hear you go flat alot and this one part did sound kinda weird like *Gonie said. but otherwise i like how clear your mic was and your voice!

Guest PinkCee

conversebunny: yeah.. i wish i can find it TT.TT..... i wish they will put back up the collaboration sign-up forum... that really organized a lot of things ^__^

wenwen: LOLLLL XD

*Gonie: yeah i agree. TT.TT i wanna learn how to sing high without going nasal'in? iono how to explain it... but i can't do it yet lol. XD oh well.. in time in time.

thanks everybody for the comments ^____^

<33 <33

Guest conversebunny

conversebunny: yeah.. i wish i can find it TT.TT..... i wish they will put back up the collaboration sign-up forum... that really organized a lot of things ^__^

hehe the collab thread is there! it just wasn't in a seperate section like it was before. it's under the first section along with all the announcements and the instrumentals though. right now, it's at the very bottom of that section. here's the link. hope that helps! ^^

you have a nice voice. your vibratto sounds kinda forced at times. maybe with more practice vibratto will come naturally. ;) You seem to have trouble breathing at times so some breathing exercises might help...;) try recording the clip in parts.. it might help you catch your breath. :)

good job! keep posting!

Archived