Favorite Korean Stars Hangout?

Guest rockerbabe

yeah... teautis... that's what I was thinking.. lol... obviously, if someone would say where they hang out anywhere, it's a breach of security for them... I guess...

• 2 weeks later...
Guest parkjini

Isn't the an area near Seoul where a lot of artiste hang out? Esp in a restaurant that sells bbq meat...i saw it once in a taiwanese mag.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mango.baby

apgujongdong in kangnam.

t.g.i.friday's and other american restaurants have loads of them.

rodeo has a lot of shoppers there too.

but all the little cafe's and stuff there has tons of stars.

i saw plenty when i went to korea.

압구정동 (apkujungdong) is a rich district in Seoul, 강남 (gangnam) has a handful of celebs living there, MyungDong too I think, etc. Anywhere that is known to be a rich neighborhood.

Guest ladymac

I think Hard Rock Cafe in Arppujeong and the restaurant (more like a cafe ) just up the road from there ? Upclass district, Arppujeong.

apgujongdong in kangnam.

t.g.i.friday's and other american restaurants have loads of them.

rodeo has a lot of shoppers there too.

but all the little cafe's and stuff there has tons of stars.

i saw plenty when i went to korea.

HUH? :blink: Stars don't go to big-name western restaurants. If they go to a 'western' rest. it's a small one hidden in Cheongdam or something. They DO go to the ritzy clubs in Apgujeong yeah. There's a lot of them. Younger stars go to Hongdae to the clubs.

Guest rockerbabe

압구정동 (apkujungdong) is a rich district in Seoul, 강남 (gangnam) has a handful of celebs living there, MyungDong too I think, etc. Anywhere that is known to be a rich neighborhood.

Thanks for the info... Foreigners like me at least would know now...

Rich areas: So, that means that the Bel Air and Beverly Hills of Korea? -.0

Guest ladymac

Thanks for the info... Foreigners like me at least would know now...

Rich areas: So, that means that the Bel Air and Beverly Hills of Korea? -.0

Pretty much yeah. Rich FAMILIES live in Bundang and somewhat in Jamsil, but rich people in general live in the Cheongdam/Apgujeong/Gagnam areas. They party there too.

Guest rockerbabe

Interesting interesting... Cause I'm always interested in all those houses especially in Bel Air and Hollywood... I've gotta see those houses in Cheongdam/Apgujeong/Gagnam (those areas)... Interesting.. Thank u :D

Archived