7:22 - full length demo

Guest The Eric

Guest conversebunny

I really like it! it's a real pretty song! the guitar part accompaniment is cool also. I like your voice, but I think you need to be a little bit louder in some parts, I probably wouldn't have understood the words without the lyrics. but you're talented, this song is awesome! ^^

Guest hmaster

going on a few listens:

great intro. engaging.

vocal -

your voice fluctuates in dynamic range. This to me is a bit disconcerting. loud passages are distorting. i can hear your breaths between phrases. take them out. overall levels also a tad low in the mix.

Your vocals need to be more "upfront" and intimate. At the same time they need to be clear and controlled. I suggest a boost in the range of 200-300hZ to get some lower octave "bass" in you...you sound too far out. Also move closer to the microphone a tad.

guitar -

that's a pretty good recording of the guitar. I'd say it lacks substantial bass, but IMO it's okay with a song in this style. you want to bottom it out with a slight 60hz boost here, put some oomph back into the guitar.

It isn't a bad demo as far as demos go, but it could definitely use some extra work. With that work this could be very listenable. keep it up.

Guest The Eric

Thanks everyone,

and hmaster, I really appreciated that critique. Thanks SO MUCH!!!

yes definitely. I have vocal issues! Recording vocals is the hardest part for me.. agh. but I definitely know what you mean. Some parts were too..

"I knew you came a-LOONG"

ya know?

I need to work on keeping the dynamics more controlled. and definitely the breathing.

Btw, what's hz? Haha..I'm kind of a newb, but is that something in Goldwave? Cause I use Goldwave..I'm guessing it's one of the settings for the bass or whatnot?

But that really helped me,

Thanks!

:)

Guest thesarahchong

You, mister, are good.

I'm loving the guitar, as always.. and lyrics are nice too.

Nice enjoyment, post more clips too.

Guest Mnemosyne

i like this very much. the guitar sounds veerrrry nice.

i read the lyrics. they're awesome as well. when i read the front page, i saw that you were only 14. i had to take a second glance. 14?! that's so young!! haha, you're very talented, my friend. keep up with the good work.

i think hz it hertz [herts?] a system of measurment. kind of like Lbs. or Oz. or In. or Cm? haha, that's what i think. sorry if i'm wrong.

<3

Guest thepianist

wow that's really good. I'm listening to it right now and I think its awesome. One thing, can you sing a little more louder and clearer in some parts, cause in some parts of the song I can't understand the words.. (i unno maybe i'm just deaf) wow!! ur 14?? me 2!

maybe we can sing together one time, once i get my mic =)

laterr erc

melaniee--

Guest The Eric

wow that's really good. I'm listening to it right now and I think its awesome. One thing, can you sing a little more louder and clearer in some parts, cause in some parts of the song I can't understand the words.. (i unno maybe i'm just deaf) wow!! ur 14?? me 2!

maybe we can sing together one time, once i get my mic =)

laterr erc

melaniee--

Hey Mel!

Yeah, we should collab! Haha. I haven't used that word in a while.

Collab. Collab.

And most definitely..I need to make my words clearer. Thanks!

Guest PockyUpNose

for sum reason, i really like that craking thing u do wen u hit the high note, it's almost like wen ppl break into falsetto..but ur not....

Guest whenpigsfly110

Hahah, weird!

I'm a friend of David's.. and he had your song on his xanga. What a coincidence, haha.

WELL, keep it up man. You sound super good for only 14. You're definitely definitely talented!

Maybe I'll come hear you at Higher Grounds.

Guest The Eric

Hahah, weird!

I'm a friend of David's.. and he had your song on his xanga. What a coincidence, haha.

WELL, keep it up man. You sound super good for only 14. You're definitely definitely talented!

Maybe I'll come hear you at Higher Grounds.

Whoa!

David Han? Dang...that's really weird. What a small world.

Guest tinasarangg

ahhh :wub: you sound so hot.

hahaha i can't believe you're 14.

you remind me so much of ryan cabrera. my only criticism is that when you hit the high notes you kinda fall out of tune =T besides that -- i like xD!

<3

Guest whenpigsfly110

Whoa!

David Han? Dang...that's really weird. What a small world.

Actually, David Cin. Hahahhaa.. but yeah, small world.

damn i wish i could write songs. really like the guitar. acoustic songs are the best. your vocals could improve but your only 14 still so no worriesss.

Archived