7:22 - full length demo

Guest The Eric

You give off a Ryan Cabrera feel with your vocals. Just transitions from lower to higher, how you enunciate, etc.

Love your voice, would never expect you to be only 14. Haha, went through puberty a little early eh?? ;)

This is really good. I enjoyed listening to it. <3

Guest BEBixAMY

the guitar line is really pretty.

i like the strumming. very pleasing to the ear.

the vocal arrangement & lyrics was pretty basic.

i think if you just work on controlling ur voice & building ur skills, you will be a very well rounded musician.

good stuff. :) props for making ur own stuff.

instead of being like the majority & singing kpop when ur 14. ;)

Guest AniLAttacK

wow.......i love guitars but anyways...very impressive. you're really good. the singing was good but maybe a teeny bit more work. you sing better then anybody i've ever heard on a forum.

Guest johnnifer

im talking to my friend on the phone right now and she told me about his song and im listening to it right now. and i have to say it's really good. and that u have this really hot voice=) im in really jealous because i can't sing that good and play the guitar that good. and yeah=)

p.s. if u MUST know, the one that TOLD be about this song iiiss c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e and if u don't know her be glad you DON'T. jk :P . love ur singing=)

Guest c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e.

YEP. you have one hot voice.

i'm jealous too. (jennifer you cant play the guitare for food. :P ) i hope you'll post more songs up soon.

p.s. if u MUST know, the one that TOLD be about this song iiiss c.a.r.o.l.i.n.e and if u don't know her be glad you DON'T. jk . love ur singing=)

^ignore her. she's a bit crazy. you're lucky you dont have to hear her screeeching on the phone everyday. -.-^ my ears suffer everyday.

that was amazing. very ryan cabrera, very good. 14? wow, you're gonna get a lot of ladies hollering at you when you're older, hahahaha. piiiimp in training!

Guest celestial_kasumi

pwaahhhhhh!!!! i really really love ur voice!!!!....u can go pro!!!!! lil bit more tuning n u'll b the star of the nxt pop idol ^-^

....ur lyrics were really good, sorry to sound annoyin, u dun hav to answer but was the lyrics partly from experience or jus merly inspirations??? cuz they were ReAlly gOod!!! hehe n ur guitar play...need i say more?? lol awesome ;)

waitin patiently for ur nxt single ^-^

I love that guitar. Lately I've fallen in love with the sound of guitars XD

The vocals are uneven, it goes loud in some parts and you sound kind of far.

It's nice though, considering you're only a year older than me.

I hope you post more because its a great start ^_^

Archived