Without Words 地老天荒 Chinese Movie

Guest t3n5h1_chu_k015h173

Lawrence Chou 周浚偉 & Ella Koon 官恩
A romantic love story between a young musician and a mute girl. One week before Suet and Kit get married, Suet encounters an accident and dies. Luckily, Michael the Angel sympathizes with her and helps her return to the world until the wedding is over. Suet returns to Earth, knowing that she will die again and have to leave Kit in three days. Suet goes to Kit's office and learns that Kit's boss, Eva, loves Kit. Suet realizes she is a burden to Kit and decides to leave Kit forever! Kit is shocked with the news but is determined he will find her no matter where she goes... 雪雖然是一個不能說話,但天性樂觀開朗,她卻因交通意外而死去!天使米高偷偷幫助她重回人間,直至完成婚禮為止!雪面對五天後必須再次死去離開杰,百感交集,更珍惜和杰餘下的相處時刻。雖剩下短暫的人生,仍堅持到醫院當義工,米高對雪不由自主地心生好感,並幫助雪用攝錄機拍下一些片段及真情傾訴,希望留給杰作紀念…… wwek.jpgwwlc.jpgwithoutwords.jpg SOURCE : 地老天荒 地老天荒 地老天荒

Guest heartdrops

I've wanted to watch this movie and see how Ella is in it.

Is this movie even out yet?

I've wanted to watch this movie and see how Ella is in it.

Is this movie even out yet?

I just finish watching this movie so sad :tears::tears::tears::tears: definitely recommended for those who loves romantic & sad asian movies :rolleyes: Yep this movie already released last month, you can check in yesasia or hkflix

I like this movie too :phew: One of my favorite chinese movie :lol:

Guest destinyxforever

this movie is out already? i didn't know!

I will surely watch it.

Ella looks so beautiful in this movie.

Guest Aoijen

Yeah I know this girl she has play drama hk I dun know what name drama hk? I know this girl from my mum coz my mum has VCD drama hk she like so much with all drama hk :w00t:

Guest heartdrops

Yeah I know this girl she has play drama hk I dun know what name drama hk? I know this girl from my mum coz my mum has VCD drama hk she like so much with all drama hk :w00t:

She was in Revolving Door of Vengeance =)

I never knew this movie was out.. I should go check it out now.

Archived