[Drama 2006] Over The Rainbow 오버 더 레인보우

Guest kiye

i really like seo jihye's character.

i dont like heesoo's way of blowing hyunwoo off, but i like her character anyways.

i love hyunwoo aka hyukjoo.

i kinda like rex but i dont like how hes good at attracting heesoo.

they all are determined, ambitious, and hardworking.

oh yea and the kiss with hwanhee&okbin.. the kiss was not that great lol. theres a lot of kissing scenes in this drama <33 HAWT!! LOL hehe. for some reason i get more hyped when i see hyukjoo&heesoo lol. but thats just me

also i LOVE the sgwannabe song =]] hehe.

this time i didnt write any crazy summary cuz im not as hyped as i was then lol. maybe cuz i skipped one epi and have to go back to it (epi 3_) hehe.

now i dont care who ends up with hyukjoo. LOL. but i want it so that hyukjoo starts to love jihye instead of him hurting still over heesoo if she goes to rex and then jihye having to hurt cuz she loves him. it'll be too much sadness and i really dont wanna see that. but maybe that way hyukjoo would realize that its not worth crying over heesoo.. okay im rambling lol.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest I AM MOJO JOJO

the girl characters annoy me so much. the character that kim ok bin plays is annoying cuz she keeps on going back and forth between the guys and the other girl annoys me cuz just because the drama's not as great as i thought it would be but thats just my opinion

Guest edwin012290

i'd have to say its better than goong, which was too overrated. all those moments of just silence and showing scenery was too much OD. im surprised it did so well. whats funny is i didnt see the last two eps cuz i just couldnt bear any more of that formula of an episode, so i just gave up. this drama's better than goong, thats for sure. and smile again

Guest silverlady791

just finished dl all the episode...saw the first two.....so far so good...can't wait to watch it the rest

oo yea liteon does have that scratchy noise in the beginning.. :crazy: so if ya'll are using PiNETREE's clubbox for subbing..will we have to download from there too..so the subs will be in sync? and can you give me a link to PiNETREE's clubbox..because when i type it in for some reason it won't work. o_O thanks alot!

http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca

http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi

You can download full OST as Direct-single links (Each track) in http://esnips.com/web/K-pop! Do have fun!!!

Thank you for the link! I found lots of good songs in there hehehe XD

Everyone should dl Hwanhee duet with MayBee!! LOL. Luv his voice a lot <3

i think ji hyun woo looks like rain from certain angles...what do you guys think??? and kim ok bin actually resembles taiwanese singer ah mei....

yeah!! i think he resembles rain :) quite cute.

gaaah, i just started watching a bit of the drama and right now; after watching like...20 mins...i think its okay, its not really making me want to keep on watching but OH! when hwanhee appears, i cant stop screaming. LOL :) he is so freaking COOL. so HOT, gives me a ssagahggi feeling.

i guess its too early to say whether im enjoying this drama or not, but im definately gonna watch it for HWANHEE even if its really boring. HAHAHAH :) just watching hwanhee makes it goooooooooood. :)

Guest mily2

ok thanks for the links! but will we have to download from those clubboxes for the subs to be in sync? or does it matter..? Because i've been downloading from a different clubbox.... :huh:

As long as you have the same version ( Pinetree.. Liteon.. etc).. it really doesn't matter which clubbox you dl from. You can check our wiki site at d-addicts for which version we're subbing to and you can just dl that version at any clubbox that has it.

Guest yayit

i cant wait to watch this :)

me too.. im still waiting till they release the subs... hopefully its soon! *crosses fingers*

i'm totally in love with HWANHEE(REX) in this show.....love his hair-style, cheeky/cocky smile(maybe more like smirk) but...and HIS VOICE!!!! i mean wow!!

For a first time actor i happen to think he's kinda good...he really potrayed that arrogant attitude n all (when usually in the variety shows he's usually somewhat shy) but somehow u can see a bit of glimpses of a softer side...i feel its gonna be great when he starts to show them later in the show...n KOB becomes unreasonably attracted to him(hope that is wat gonna happen!!!)

i feel that KOB will be better off with hwanhee as i feel they suit each other better then KOB n hyunwoo...i don see any sparks between KOB n hwanwoo....but with rex i can even feel the pull n sparks between them...hyunwoo will be better off with the other girl(which i don like as she is totally silly unlike KOB who have more spunk n attitude)....

*praying hard that KOB n rex will be together in the end*

Guest SUjjang

T_______________T; this drama.. is ... RUINING MY IMAGE OF THE INNOCENT HWANEE OPPA...

*runs to a corner and cries.

to tell you the truth. i'm in love with JIHYUNWOO's character. it's so tender and caring... i'm actually obsessing over him like no other. HAHA.. it's so sweet how he's so sweet to kim ok bin.. she gets on my nerves in this drama.... it's just a character in which.. you can never understand T_T;

Guest leeMinJ

i dont like heesoo's way of blowing hyunwoo off, but i like her character anyways.

She's interesting and i like her character too...not like the typical "good" girl female leads usually are.

she's Real-

i like how i cant really tell who kob will end up with. my friend and i keep fighting over whos better :tongue2:

Guest spygurl72

^^ agreed

i totally luv her character

she's kinda kool how she get both guy attention and ditch them at the same time

heesoo is the kind dat give up everything for her dream and very strong dat kool

yunwoo's character is ok cuz it is like random character in drama nothin new

but she's kinda annoying on sum part

dun throw tomato to me it just my opinion

Hope heesoo end up with rex and yuwoo with hyunwoo

by the way who is the guy main lead????????

i just watched the 1st episode and i totally love this drama!!

Kim OkBin character is cool.. i like her dance, not bad.

JiHyunWoo reminds me of Bi.. don't you think so haha

and Hwee Hee.. i'll see more of him in epi 2!

i'm totally in love with HWANHEE(REX) in this show.....love his hair-style, cheeky/cocky smile(maybe more like smirk) but...and HIS VOICE!!!! i mean wow!!

hi jen~! same here i love hwanhee character in the drama too...hehe... and fall i love with him more when he sang at top of snow-mountain. :wub:

For a first time actor i happen to think he's kinda good...he really potrayed that arrogant attitude n all (when usually in the variety shows he's usually somewhat shy) but somehow u can see a bit of glimpses of a softer side...i feel its gonna be great when he starts to show them later in the show...n KOB becomes unreasonably attracted to him(hope that is wat gonna happen!!!)

i agree with you there, about his good potrayal of his character despite being shy person. it's look like it, that heesu attracted to rex after spending a little time with rex.

i feel that KOB will be better off with hwanhee as i feel they suit each other better then KOB n hyunwoo...i don see any sparks between KOB n hwanwoo....but with rex i can even feel the pull n sparks between them...hyunwoo will be better off with the other girl(which i don like as she is totally silly unlike KOB who have more spunk n attitude)....

*praying hard that KOB n rex will be together in the end*

we have the same observation about hwanhee/rex and ok bin/heesu they have the chemistry between them than hyunwoo and ok bin. :D

Archived