R.i.p Choi Jin Shil

This is so tragic.

I believed that she's not in her right state of mind when she committed suicide.

Agreed with earlier post (from page 20++) that don't ever leave your friends or family members alone when they're depressed.

I think that the celebrities association should form a helpline to help these celebrities in handling their emotional problem.

• Replies 737
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kimlxf

My most sincere condolences.

It is saddening to think that she was going through so much pain to leave behind two children, whom she loved dearly.

Rest in peace.

Guest angelixer

mikasaranghae... you watch too many dramas.

how the hell you going to go at someone for the way they cry and mourn?

have you any idea how they must've felt?

considering her death might've been an act of impulse?

knowing that a call or a visit that day might've prevented what happened?

have you ANY idea?

i'm not going to go at you, because you might mourn differently... but do you see my point?

Guest ironwork

You know I see where you are coming from but I would like and hope to think that these celebrities are not that cold and greedy...some of them may be faking it (who knows), some may be crying more than usual because of the atmosphere but I truly believe that these people are crying from their heart and the pain they are feeling..most of the photos of people crying like crazy is the last day of the funeral so it's the final goodbye and a slap in the face that it is reality that that person really is gone...like everyone's been saying EVERYONE mourns different..when my grandmother died, one of my aunt shed no tears (it's her personality) because she wept in silence..but my other aunts (there were 4 other) wept loudly..one even fainted. So even between mother and daughter some weep and some cry silently, life-time friends are the same.

I don't know what the Korean tradition is but in my culture A LOT of the older people (even if they don't know them) weep so loud that it echoes throughout the room...it's not just loud crying but weeping that scares the crap out of anyone that hears it..and every single one of them one way or another is weeping from the heart, no one is happy that someone they love dies.

How pathetic and idle that we, like self-righteous Pharisees, have to question and criticize the tears of mourners! Some of them are weeping and some aren't--when my best friend died, the people who wept the most were not necessarily those who had been closest to him, but they weren't "faking."

Guest ironwork

are these korean stars really crying or they are just acting? somehow i don't feel all the crying is real. look so faked to me, like in a movie. no one in know in real life will cry so much like that, even at the funeral of their parents. yes, i've been to funerals when my friends' parents passed away. no one was crying this much in the public.

choi jin shil is not their parent, i seriously doubt they could cry that much, except they act...

Isn't it pathetically idle to question the sincerity of the tears of mourners ? You will have noticed, surely, that not all of them are weeping. You display your own inexperience when you say that no one in real life will cry so much like that, even at the funeral of their parents. When my brother died suddenly, many of the people who cried the most were not part of our family or even among his closest friends, but they weren't "just acting," as you say.

wow. i just cannot BELIEVE some of the comments that i'm seeing.

what the heck does ANYONE know about what her life has been like.

none of us have EVER had a NATION talking about us... our PERSONAL lives...

and to see comments like 'how selfish' ...

seriously just shut up.... it makes me so angry...

they say she had depression from all the rumors about just everything...

her failed marriage, her personal life, her alleged involvement with AJH's case...

no matter what CJS did or what her history is.. shes gone now.

leaving behind two children and many loved ones

im SURE she thought about that many many times before coming this.

and to think about how hard life had been for her to turn to this... it breaks my heart.

ending life isnt the answer to hardships.

but... i pray that your spirit may find rest from the things that haunted you here.

i wish we could have shown you how much you were loved and appreciated when you were with us.

God bless your soul, and comfort those that are left behind.

I think that what you say is exactly right. The comments of the finger-pointing, self-righteous Pharisees are disgusting. (And no doubt most of them consider themselves good Christians or Buddhists).

How pathetic and idle that we, like self-righteous Pharisees, have to question and criticize the tears of mourners! Some of them are weeping and some aren't--when my best friend died, the people who wept the most were not necessarily those who had been closest to him, but they weren't "faking."

hmm....either you seem to be misunderstanding my response or I am misreading your response to my response...as I said i understood where mikasaranghae was coming from but for me "I truly believe that these people are crying from their heart and the pain they are feeling" Just wanted to clear that up because I in NO WAY think they are acting.

Guest ironwork

hmm....either you seem to be misunderstanding my response or I am misreading your response to my response...as I said i understood where mikasaranghae was coming from but for me "I truly believe that these people are crying from their heart and the pain they are feeling" Just wanted to clear that up because I in NO WAY think they are acting.

Of course I was responding to the other person, not to you. I should have been more explicit.

Guest infinityyy

Can those who are arguing about the subject of those who may be really crying or not just PM eachother? This is a thread to give respect and condolences to Choi Jin Shil and her family.

Rest in peace Choi Jin Shil and my condolences to your family.

Guest she-smiles

i'm sorry to say this but.....

as much as people hate her & bash her,

and whatever else the situation might be,

she still should not have committed suicide.

she has children, for goodness sake!

that is just so pathetic and selfish.

and i'm referring this to all the korean celebs who have died from suicide.

i feel bad for her children, and the people who loved her.

Guest dorky_Soojee

yeah i heard about this.

so sad.....

she was a great actress. very famous too.

she has children. she should have thought once more.

:[

Guest jqn826

She was such a wonderful actress that brought her characters to life. Hopefully she had finally found PEACE and HAPPINESS.

Choi Jin Sil you'll be missed, loved, and always respected.

Archived