F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

the fashions in this version is so like very high class compare to the tw and jp version. the jp version has some really nice high fashions too but in this version, you can definitely tell that the F4 are super duper rich. I also wonder what this version's necklace will look like. The tw version was the meteor star necklace and the jp version was the saturn necklace. I hope it'll be a really nice, pretty necklace..

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest joongbolls

I anticipate that I'll be needing to stock up on tissues. I always cried when watching Korean drama. Fighting Hyun Joong !! The Japanese ver. will forever be my ichiban, so I'm giving lots of hope for this one. I know I'll enjoy it much just like the Japanese version.

I still can't watch the TW version. Hell I'm still on the 1st episode and I started watching that like 6 months ago .

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

KIM HYUN JOONG - YOON JI HOO .

" i can play the guitar so i'm more used to holding the strings with my left hand but using the stick and controlling it is a bit hard for me, but so far right now i can play the "happy birthday song" with the violin."

HAHAHAH

Hyunjoong is SO adorable.

I'm wondering--will I be a Rui or Domoyogi supporter this time.

With different drama versions, I've supported Rui for the jdrama and Domoyogi (DaoMingSi) in the TWdrama

but seriously Hyunjoong is really really 4D

Guest KiSuMee

i Actually can not wait until this drama comes out.

Lol.. this thing has really given my fandom for korean dramas a kick!

Im Really happy with all the cast too... I like EVERYONEE!!

esp. Hyun Joong & Kim Bum

Minho seems funny...

LMAO he YELLED at the interviewer!!!!

Guest virvir111

Oh no!!! Why did she get canceled? Is it because they decided to cut her character or other reasons?

supposedly.. the media just said she was casted even though they were still in talks.. and group 8 has never formally announced her role being casted or something so it was like the media news that went overboard.. so her company formally announced that she wasnt going to take part because she has other dramas she was already looking at .. but honestly.. they are sooo many evil looking hot mama actresses in korea i really dont care ..lol.. im not worried or excited over who gets the mama role. cuz i already know its going to be good.

:tears::tears::tears:

Jeoninhwa, the second guhyeseongwa seen 'dud

Actors jeoninhwa and smoke seen guhyeseonui came second.

The two men are shown in December KBS 'flowers than the men will appear together. 'Flowers than men full of the ordinary high school girl in the Higher Education jaebeoljip to refrain from talking about the happening. Guhyeseon, gimhyeonjung, and will be yiminho.

The 2-year-old tycoon jeoninhwa character gujunpyo (yiminho) can cast as the mother, a lover gujunpyoui geumjandi (guhyeseon) and was expected to experience conflict. In particular, and guhyeseoneun jeoninhwa historical drama 'The King and I' delay in the conflict in a tense, high value-added, and again in high value-added cross-hyeondaegeuk attention to the need to confront said.

However, the casting is jeoninhwa not be canceled scheduled meeting of the two men. The 25 day-side jeoninhwa "jeoninhwa the 'flowers than the men do not appear on" and "I can not say more because I had been entered by arranging for her proposal," he said.

The "current husband yudonggeun the 'East of Eden' wife, so eager to be on" the "in the traditional style of the film will try to put a new transformation," the member said.

:tears::tears::tears:

Jeoninhwa, the second guhyeseongwa seen 'dud

Actors jeoninhwa and smoke seen guhyeseonui came second.

The two men are shown in December KBS 'flowers than the men will appear together. 'Flowers than men full of the ordinary high school girl in the Higher Education jaebeoljip to refrain from talking about the happening. Guhyeseon, gimhyeonjung, and will be yiminho.

The 2-year-old tycoon jeoninhwa character gujunpyo (yiminho) can cast as the mother, a lover gujunpyoui geumjandi (guhyeseon) and was expected to experience conflict. In particular, and guhyeseoneun jeoninhwa historical drama 'The King and I' delay in the conflict in a tense, high value-added, and again in high value-added cross-hyeondaegeuk attention to the need to confront said.

However, the casting is jeoninhwa not be canceled scheduled meeting of the two men. The 25 day-side jeoninhwa "jeoninhwa the 'flowers than the men do not appear on" and "I can not say more because I had been entered by arranging for her proposal," he said.

The "current husband yudonggeun the 'East of Eden' wife, so eager to be on" the "in the traditional style of the film will try to put a new transformation," the member said.

Did you just run(ran???) this through an on-line translator?

AH! Headache!

If you translated this yourself, which I doubt, then thank you for the info.

Guest huangmeixi

could u seriously stop with the bashing comments.i'm not just pinpointing at you im sort of saying this in general. keep the negative comments to YOURSELF. it wont do ANY1 ANY GOOD. like seriously.. u dont have to say "eww.." its rude and disrespectful to fans of jerry yan.although i have no clue who he is,, i dont need a "whose better looking whose ugly comparision getting started in this thread.." . please read the rules NO BASHING!

This is coming from the guy who started randomly accusing Zhang Liyin of getting plastic surgery in her own thread, despite not having any proof to back it up? And who went into the SuJu thread to try to prove that Koreans don't care about Han Geng or who he goes out with?

You've behaved hypocritically, so don't stop people from expressing their opinions when you can't control yours. And quit bashing on Chinese/Taiwanese artists at random, and quit trying so hard to make it seem like you don't care about Chinese/Taiwanese artists or proclaim that Koreans don't care about them, when obviously you take the time to go to their threads and talk about them. I love how you added that extra, unneeded, "although I have no idea who he is" You don't know who Jerry Yan is? Yeah right. You've probably compared him and Minho at length just to make sure to yourself that Minho is better looking.

I apologize to anyone else in this thread who may be coming in here for the Hana news, but I just had to say this at the blatant hypocrisy of this guy and I hope you guys understand why I may be a little upset at reading what he wrote. It probably won't do me any favors though, but sometimes you just feel like you need to speak up.

Guest virvir111

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcLumgbeZZw

video of the poster filming has been uploaded on youtube by someone u guys should check it out..

jihoo/ rui - HIS GRANDFATHER plays the role of the president of korea...

CAPTURES.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6-1.jpg

7-1.jpg

ASFSAFF.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

This is coming from the guy who .

lo sient for cutting ur post~

uh. im not a guy.

1. i posted pic of her for a reply for the person who asked if she did pl or not n i looked it up on naver and posted it up for the person.

2. hangeng. DUDE. im afreaking SJ fan. i told the ppl to calm down and said the korean netizens didnt care because they DONT. they were applauding n congradulating hangeng. not bashing him. every1 in sj thread were freaking out saying OMG WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN TO HIM..! n i wantd them to calm down n stop overreacting wtf.

controll ur anger n if u have a problem message me. dont jump to conclusions and make up ur own story jesus. lol. stay on topic. next time please. :D sorry if u didnt understand where i was trying to get at and hurt ur feelings in some way.lol. u must have been really upset.

bashing for calling someone ugly and saying eww jerry yan is UGLY. by a basher n me saying that hangeng's scandle didnt cause a stir in korea ( i dont understand why that would upset u anyway..) n posting up a pic from a request doesnt really go together does it?? in a whole DIFFERENT THREAD than this one.. how does it relate.. ? its not really comparable is it?? n if

any1 else has somethin to say thats between u and me not this thread so message me... i want this thread to stay on topic based on F4. not some emotional useless drama thats ppl think is necessary which is honestly not needed.

Guest huangmeixi

That's really not what it sounded like, but I'll take that and leave it. Just stop leaving snide comments about Chinese celebs who have never done you any wrong. Sorry for getting off-topic.

Guest virvir111

That's really not what it sounded like, but I'll take that and leave it. Just stop leaving snide comments about Chinese celebs who have never done you any wrong. Sorry for getting off-topic.

okay cuz me backing up jerry yan totally makes me a chinese celeb hater.. :rolleyes: alright.. ANYWAYS..yeah please DO take it and leave it.

-----

im personally loving the photoshoot.. im sort of happy that jihoo's grandfather is a ex president.ora current president. .cuz that shows his supppper rich. because honestly.. i didnt know why RUI was rich in the manga.why was he?? . he was rich.. but there was no info about how he was rich unlike the other members...

Guest virvir111

Thanks for sharing the clip! Kim Bum <3

But I wonder why Kim Joon wasn't interviewed?

ya.. alot of the fans at the gal were sorta pissed atthat... but its sorta cuz his still like "uknown" ..so yeah.. i dont think the ETN ppl thought they did it.. or they edited it out cuz it was awkward.. i wanted to hear him talk.. but lol..

Archived