F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Woah! I didn't think they'd be able to do it, but the little kid versions are SPOT ON. Like seriously... Woobin's child version looks EXACTLY like him, double eyelids and all. and Moonbin does look like Bummie... @_@

^ i know AHAHA

man the girls school uniform is so cute , but the skirt is to short lol

hye sun hair is really cute give me a makino feel to it. Tho makino hair was long

in the manga.

minho ahhhhhh the more i look at him the hotter he get =DD

Guest asdfxsangmi

uwahhhh~

i'm so excited. i watch the japanese drama like 3 times. xD

i bet the korean one is gonna be awesome (:

hyunjooong really fits hanazawa rui's part, and shizuka fits tooo!

i'm sojohn teshingmucho excited!~

but its a bummer that hyun joong will leave at the end of we got married.

i thought hwangbo and hyunjoong was a really good couple. they were so compatible and they JUST got close to each other. ):

BUT CAN'T WAITTT! 8D

hey i was wondering

this probably has already been discussed before

but are their any groups that already for sure said they are gonna sub this? i would hate to see it air and not be able to watch because of no subs ><

^for sure there is going to be.

With_S2 is planning to do the project: http://fansub.d-addicts.com/With_S2

and i hope they will since they really produce high quality subs and they're pretty fast ^___^

man the girls school uniform is so cute , but the skirt is to short lol

Is it really that weird? errr, I mean Japanese high school female students wear school skirts like this. I dont live in Japan yet I had the chance to wear a school skirt like this ^__^

V

V

V. I'm just stating an example on how that kind of skirt is pretty norm but whatever, if that makes an off topic....~~~~~ That means people below me are off topic too. HEH!

Guest ldh-ldw lover

HAHAH YES. if you watch japanese high school dramas and animes, its all like this. its like fashion?! hahaha:D

new pics of her on the boys over flower drama thread:D

Guest virvir111

Is it really that weird? errr, I mean Japanese high school female students wear school skirts like this. I dont live in Japan yet I had the chance to wear a school skirt like this ^__^

bit OFF topic....

Guest leelee.

I'm kinda excited for this!

I really, really loved watching Hana Yori Dango so I'm hoping this will be just as good or maybe even better.

Archived