Guest virvir111

Guest pockyminnie

minho's hair is REALLY curly!

hyun joong is so hottt

kim bum is really cute

chae young really reminds me of shizuka

i like the clothes they're wearing

it's very F4 hehe

this is making me more excited for the drama!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aww, omg me like kim bum & hyun joong <3

hahah, the curly hair looks good .. NOT. needa say that matsumoto juns hair in HYD was kinda better. atleast it was natural xD

i bet hyunjoong will play shuns role as rui reallly good.

Guest irienad

hahaha..lee min ho is very cute with that expression..despite all the hypes, i really hope that this drama will come out good. it's such a pity, i mean 2 of the main leads stake on this drama as their debut in acting(though HJ actually had acted before). They must have given lots of efforts into this.The debut is really important; it motivated them whether or not to continue acting

Guest kimalli92

LEE MINHO! OMG OMG OMG Pouty Junpyo. xD Even though hasn't been released, Hyunjoong fits the role of Rui perfectly. <3 I love his...oh shiz, I love everything about Hyunjoong! This will be a hit, like all the other dramas. Taiwan did a good job with Meteor Garden, that's where my Asian addiction all started. Japan did a really amazing job with HYD. I have to admit though, if it wasn't for Oguri Shun or Matsujun, I wouldn't watch HYD. Everyone's anticipating for Korea's version because MG and HYD were based on one story but both dramas are very, very, different.

Guest virvir111

BURBERRY COLLECTION SPONSORS.

img_3_1071_4.jpg

shirts = BURBERRY PRORSUM Menswear F/W 08

img_3_1071_2.jpg

coat = BURBERRY LONDON a/w 08 collection

img_3_1071_3.jpg

coat that jun pyo wore at airport. BURBERRY PRORSUM Menswear F/W 08

img_3_1071_1.jpg

fans are really good at finding things..lol

Guest Tobemist

^ I'm glad they're getting some good sponsors. I was a bit worried because the last three dramas of director Jun Ki Sang have really bad clothing styles. I hope this one will be an exception.

I wonder if they're all using one stylist? Or is it arranged by their own coordi? Anyway... just happen to notice that the outfit Hyun Joong was wearing... the cream jacket and with black hoodie. It bears some similarities to one of Oguri's outfit in Hanadan... but luckly that scene only lasted less than 3 mins. I'm certainly glad that the guys are not wearing any skinny jeans... :) and please no nail polish... As much as I like watching Hanadan, I'm not too fond on how they dress them...

Guest .moony.

^ lol I agree. I hated the skinny jeans and long pointy shoes the guys in HanaDan wear x.x

Those Burberry coats are LOVE!! They look better on the Rui guy than on the models lol

Guest virvir111

Burberry is sponsoring them clothes?

NICE!

i hope they get some dior homme etc@@!

not just burberry.

most of korean dramas gets sponsors.. like almost more than half from hotels, cars, to clothing and furniture.. but

boys over flower is almost all sponsored.. i heard they have more than enough brands that are sponsoring them.. like cartier just opened their first asian cartier house (not the store but the grand house) in south korea so i hope they shoot some scenes there..

alot of brands are sponsoring all their stuff not just burberry.. i mean macau hotel also asked them to shoot scenes there as well.. well prolly cuz the director has connection from past GOong experience..anyway..

from planes (hint hint BIG HINT. lol ) to well everything.. from expensive brands like chanel burberry etc. cuz koreans tend to buy alot of stuff that comes out of dramas especially expensive brands..its good on both sides.. not to mention..its going to be airing in many asian countries..

Guest mika.16

not just burberry.

most of korean dramas gets sponsors.. like almost more than half from hotels, cars, to clothing and furniture.. but

boys over flower is almost all sponsored.. i heard they have more than enough brands that are sponsoring them.. like cartier just opened their first asian cartier house (not the store but the grand house) in south korea so i hope they shoot some scenes there..

alot of brands are sponsoring all their stuff not just burberry.. i mean macau hotel also asked them to shoot scenes there as well.. well prolly cuz the director has connection from past GOong experience..anyway..

from planes (hint hint BIG HINT. lol ) to well everything.. from expensive brands like chanel burberry etc. cuz koreans tend to buy alot of stuff that comes out of dramas especially expensive brands..its good on both sides.. not to mention..its going to be airing in many asian countries..

lol, i know that dramas get sponsored. i was just surprised at how much burberry was giving them! ooh chanel! nice!

and junpyo's mother casted....

i'm more curious about jandi's !!

Guest virvir111

MEET YOUR EVIL MOTHER.

- JEON IN HWA AS KANG HEE SOOK. -

1-chltjs96.jpg

2-chltjs96.jpg

1-5_1-yukyung1014.jpg

new rumor that MBC is making a school drama as well.. no network can risk losing ratings because of boys over flowers..i knew it would happen though.

Archived