F4 2nd Teaser Pg 96

Guest virvir111

Guest squallie

You can not lie, the cast is gorgeous. After seeing Hyun Joong as Rui, I'm pretty much convinced. Oh yes, and Minho as well. I'm actually digging the perm a lot. He was really hot in that fanvideo of Hyun Joong. Their style isn't as fierce as the Japanese HYD, but I'm liking this subtle and toned down version. :D

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're all looking beautiful! I feel sorry for all the actors that play Tsukasa because of the perm. eehehehee poor lee minho, jun and jerry. eheehhe

Hopefully in the next episodes the hair stay less curly.

Am I the only that is starting to think that this F4 in term of beauty (and harmony between all the beauties of each member of F4; the beauty is more harmonic and match better together) beats all the other F4?

I know what you mean, like all of them really stands out. But I think Taiwan f4 were all good looking too, and

for the Japanese, Matsumoto overshadowed the rest of the characters, but with this one, it's just perfect.

I'm not a huge fan of guys and permed hair, especially on Minho since I've seen some of his CY pics with long silky staight hair with full bangs and he looks super hot. Perm takes a lot og getting used to.

I like his perm though, it kinda curls to the side.

I really can't wait, it's like goong all over again!

Guest james18

whoa.. ive been stalking this thread since the beginning and thanks for sharing all those infos..

chae young definitely suited for the role coz she's beautiful and really classy..

i cant wait who's gonna act as Makino's bestfriend.. ^^

and i cant wait for the places.. like the school and also domyouji's residence.. rofl

Don't bash at me but the pic of Lee min ho on pg 47, to me, kind

of reminds me of Shiwon.

I know that Shiwon never had a perm like that, but

iono Lee minho looks like him here

Nobody will bash you!

Saying someone looks like Siwon is giving them a compliment! :D

I know what you mean, like all of them really stands out. But I think Taiwan f4 were all good looking too, and

for the Japanese, Matsumoto overshadowed the rest of the characters, but with this one, it's just perfect.

All F4 versions looked good together, but they all had members that were way more gorgeus than other members.

On the Taiwan F4 some members were way more gorgeus than Ken for example. And on the Japanese version there was only 2 handsome guys: Oguri Shun and the actor that played the son of the tea company.

But on the korean version, all members look equaly handsome!

I'm fan of Hyun so I tend to like him more than the other actors that are playing the other F4, so if I say he's looking more gorgeus than the others I would be being biased... But if I put my fangirling towards Hyun aside...

I think all korean F4 are equal in term of beauty...

I'm not a huge fan of guys and permed hair, especially on Minho since I've seen some of his CY pics with long silky staight hair with full bangs and he looks super hot. Perm takes a lot og getting used to.

I like his perm though, it kinda curls to the side.

Me too. I thought he looked gorgeus with his straight hair on his CY pics, but I think we'll get used to his curly hair just like we did with Jun and Jerry's hair (but I confess I was relief when Jerry showed up with straight hair after some episodes.)

Guest virvir111

if any one can,, can someone upload the vids from free egg if free egg is working to youtube or something cuz its not working for foreigners..

the closest one is this

http://i371.photobucket.com/albums/oo157/virvir111/2-1.jpg

the person couldnt take much pics of her.. but the place is new caledonia...? im not sure how to spell it.

the picture was the airport scene ^^

OMG..i can remember the japan's version with all the pics posted.

OMg..im really excited on the drama!

Guest virvir111

they are filming today as well. but iono if any fan pics will come up.. n again.. PLEASE if someone's freeegg works could u upload onto youtube or diff program for us to watch?? since freeegg doesnt work outside korea.. and i heard there are alot of cutesy moments.. not the one already uploaded there are like 4 that already came up.

SORRY I JUST COULDNT RESIST BUT TO UPLOAD THESE..

11111.jpg

2222.jpg

SIGH... he is like freaking a god.. :rolleyes:

Guest MiyuKanata09

i think its just me who think that min ho's perm is so cute.. i mean min ho really the cutest domyouji from all the rest of domyoujis..

the cast really adorable.. hyung joong is so cute too.. i so hard to see him rejected by makino..

oh and chae young...wow shes really gorgeous..

i hope to see closer picture of hye sun..

this version has the best cast!!

i really hope they'll come to melbourne soon, coz i've got a presidential suite booked for early next month (for my 18th birthday) and it would so make it more worthwhile, if they stayed in the same hotel, because it's the best one in the whole city and it will definitely make the $1,500 AUD per night all the more worth it......................lol

now i'm pretty much stalking the thread, because i want to know where they're going

and yeah, any F4, like the taiwanese or the japanese one, they'll all start growing on you. It's all about the charisma in the characters that make them so likeable

Guest hyeminnie

at first i didn't think hyunjoong would fit the role of rui (cuz i'm very fond of oguri shun as rui), but after seeing those pics, i can see why they chose him!

i soo freakin can't wait for this to come out!

they are filming today as well. but iono if any fan pics will come up.. n again.. PLEASE if someone's freeegg works could u upload onto youtube or diff program for us to watch?? since freeegg doesnt work outside korea.. and i heard there are alot of cutesy moments.. not the one already uploaded there are like 4 that already came up.

SORRY I JUST COULDNT RESIST BUT TO UPLOAD THESE..

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo307/araara/11111.jpg

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/oo307/araara/2222.jpg

SIGH... he is like freaking a god.. :rolleyes:

Are these pics from the photoshot of HYD? :)

He looks great!

Guest eumsung

omg if they come to melbourne i will be stalking them FOR SURE!!!! my exams finish on friday so i'll be free to follow them around and shamelessly take pictures for all soompiers hahaha if they go to sydney instead then i am willing to go there too!!

Archived