Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ah In & Kim Sa Rang model for LG’s “Optimus”

AKR20110425087700005_01_i.jpg

On April 25th, LG Electronics announced that they’ve picked up Yoo Ah In and Kim Sa Rang to be the co-models for their smartphone product, “Optimus“!

The company stated, “Yoo Ah In’s modern looks and strong charisma fits well with our product, as did Kim Sa Rang’s beautiful features and fashionable tastes. All of that became a factor in our decision to cast them as our newest models.”

The two will be going head to head in their CF, which is done under the tagline of “I was born to be shown off.”

Their CF will begin airing next month.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/yoo-ah-in-kim-sarang-model-for-lgs-optimus

• 2 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Yoo Ah In & Kim Sarang for LG’s ‘Optimus Black’

20110511143821_4dca20cd19e9f_1.jpg

Last month, we reported that Yoo Ah In and Kim Sarang were selected to model LG Electronics‘ latest smartphone. Recently, the company released their ‘Optimus Black‘ CF, which showed off the actors’ stylish charms.

This CF which was filmed in Busan last April, and it has a cinematic-like quality thanks to the gorgeous couple lounging on a big white yacht. The narrator in the CF muses,

“She who is brighter than the sun, ‘Black’ which is brighter than she.“

Watch : HERE

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/yoo-ah-in-kim-sarang-for-lgs-optimus-black

Guest Rxgoodleaf

From Jack & Jill 2011 Summer Collection...

Just my favorite pics... converted to Black & White.... more edgier looking...

iznrxu.jpg

xm7i34.jpg

34y396h.jpg

qz10s7.jpg

117zf4p.jpg

123bmfl.jpg

First and fourth, my favorites!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rxgoodleaf

Sik news today... other than his Japan Fan Meeting...

25tubno.jpg

지난달 영화 ‘완득이’ 촬영을 마친 유아인도 하반기 드라마를 검토 중이다. 소속사 관계자는 “올해 드라마는 꼭 한 작품 하고간다는 생각이다. 좋은 시나리오가 많이 와서 검토 중이다. 하반기에 현대극으로 찾아뵐 수 있을 것같다”고 전했다.

Finished with the movie, "Wandugi", last month, Yoo Ah In is in the process of looking for a drama for the later half of the year. According to his management company spokesperson, "(He) Really wants to do a drama before the year ends. (Received) A lot of good scenarios to sift through. You will be seeing him in a modern drama before the year end.".

So, Sik is finished with the movie and shopping for a drama... stay tuned!!!

Guest Asha Summer

Waves to all YU AN IN lovers!!!! JC unnie, thanks you for keeping us updated! Wow new drama??? CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM again acting!!!! Fighting!!!! have a happy weekends!!!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Sik on Section TV (aired June 19, 2011)...

Talks about wanting to do a "shocking melodrama" with 이미숙 (Lee Mi Sook)... a veteran actress who is over 50 years old (<- I think) but still gorgeous... RATED 25 (only for 25 or older audience)!!!

Sorry, no time for translation...

Here is the raw file (approx 5 minutes long, approx 64mb)... YAI cut only... shift & click to access the download link...

Section TV 2011-06-19 Yoo Ah In

Listening to 2PM new album "Hands Up"... LOVE track 9 "I Can't"... written and composed by singer-songwriter 라디 (Ra.D)...

Guest tinysunbl

I haven't logged in Soompi for months!

I was SHOCKED and SQUEALING when I hear that Sik wants to do a melodrama with LEE MI SOOK! Lee Mi Sook is the veteran actress of Korea. If she indeed has a "shocking" kind of forbidden love line in a drama with Yoo Ah In, I'd be the first to go to Korea to cheer for them.

She has great chemistry with younger guys. Here is a very sexy, scandalous shoot with TOP on Elle:

20100827_top5.jpg?w=630&h=408

Hope he picks his drama soon^^

Guest tinysunbl

News bits:

Sik won a recent poll on "best second lead" on DC Inside! He took the lead with 40. 9% for role in Sungkyunkwan Scandal. Followed are Nam Gong Min in the currently airing Can You Hear My Heart? and Yoon Kye Sang in The Greatest Love.

Source

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tinysunbl

Sleepless night. Wandering around the web pointlessly. And find myself end up here. Perhaps sik will sing me a lullaby with his sexy voice

*I'll be back with news or something useful tomorrow I promise*

Now off to sleep

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I have been real bad about updating... but life does get in the way...

Found latest pic of Sik... via Chae Han Suk's Twitter on 7/21/11...

Sik is (or was) in New York City for "Jack&Jill" spread...

1zxtgfk.jpg

Chae Han Suk (stylist) wrote:

"먹어도 먹어도 배고픈 우리 아들"이라며 "이렇게 많이 먹어도 살이 안 찐다는 게 너무나 부럽다. 내가 살이 다시 찌는 이유는 우리 아들 때문이다. 그만 찌자 그만"

"Eat and eat again but still hungry is my son. He eats so much but never gain any weight, how I envy him! The reason I gain weight is my son. Let's not gain anymore."

Listening to Tim... sort of "rediscovered" him... I usually prefer deeper voice but he has his own 매력 (charm)... ;)

*** Waving to tinysunbl! Thanks for keeping the thread going and goodies at the Yoo Ah In Preventorium! ***

Guest Rxgoodleaf

I guess Sik is still in New York...

His Twitter pic posted 7/26/11... interesting graffiti in the background...

a2fy9f.jpg

I really wish he would quit smoking! So bad for you!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Rxgoodleaf

14c5hqe.jpg

2448xud.jpg

Seek pics from Jack&Jill Fall Collection... in New York!

New York was in the middle of a heatwave... poor thing...

Just wondering if anyone bought the SKKS DVD US version (YesAsia)... I am hesitating because I heard some stories regarding quality of the video...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Just finished reading "해를 품은달" (Sun Embraced by Moon) by 정은궐 (Jung Eun Gwol)...

34dhcls.jpg

A novel written before "성균관 유생들의 나날들" (Days of Sung Kyun Kwan Students)...

A love story between Chosun King and a prietess...

Main characters are:

이훤 (Lee Hwon) - The King

월/허연우 (Wol/Yeon Woo) - Priestess

운 (김제운) (Kim Je Un) - King's bodyguard

허염 (Huh Youm) - Priestess's older brother

양명군 (Yang Myung Goon) - King's older half brother

So why am I writing about it? There has been a talk of making the novel into a TV drama. And, I was just thinking Seek would be perfect for Un (the King's bodyguard)... OK so it will be unrequited love again but the character fits perfectly!

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Seek's new movie, 완득이 (Wandugi), scheduled to release in October...

s4506v.jpg

Link to read the full article in Korean

No news of any TV drama yet...

OK, so I broke down and ordered the SKKS DVD (US version) from Amazon since I've watch the dang drama umpteenth times!

This one will be first DVD set I've ordered in a long, long time... I think the last one I ordered was Stairway to Heaven... my KSW phase... LOL

Guest smashingalou

Finally found Yoo Ah In thread!!!! :sweatingbullets:

I recently just learned about him thru SKKS (Ok, I know I'm late but better late than never) and I got caught with the MOON JAE SHIN fever!!! He is so amazingly hot with the messy hair. Oh btw, messy and long hair suits him very very well.

Now, will make it my goal to watch his other dramas....but for now, I'm totally loving all his NG clips from SKKS, he's so cute whenever he laughs and covers his face... :)