Guest Rxgoodleaf

News related to picture/article tinysunbl posted above...

1일 서울 한강시민공원 잠원지구 프라디아에서 열린 '제5회 에이어워즈' 시상식에서 연기자 유아인이 포즈를 취하고 있다.

이날 열린 '에이어워즈' 시상식에는 허정무 전 축구국가대표 감독, MBC 무한도전 팀, 영화감독 류승완, 배우 장혁, 박광원 Mnet 대표, 배우 유아인, 건축가 승효상 등이 수상의 영광을 안았다.

On 1st, at Seoul Han Kang Citizen Park Pradia, the 5th A Award was held and Yoo Ah In is posing for the camera.

Other Award winners were Huh Jung Moo, MBC Infinite Challenge team, Ryu Seung Wan, Jang Hyuk, Park Kuong Won and Seung Hyo Sang.

zodmqd.jpg

fjgfew.jpg

alkxgo.jpg

25g7w9v.jpg

np26io.jpg

abgxo5.jpg

More relaxed Ah In...

v5ih6w.jpg

2cs8ndd.jpg

23jmtyg.jpg

If I understand correctly, the award is for most distinguished person in different areas... film, TV, movie etc...

BTW, Ah In won the "most stylish" award...

Guest Asha Summer

FANCAM AND VIDEO REPORT FOR THE ABOVE EVENT HERE

The girls must have been knock-down with YAI charm last night! It's so quite in here (As well as the haven)! LOL, until what time you gals party last night? All night? hehehhe.

@this Fancam ; youtube.com/watch?v=7daBvNIpty0, @.58, goodness, the funny expression! So cuteeeeeee! Can someone please make a GIF of that one? Please I'm begging! LOL

***edit***

movall & aycel02, THANK YOU! Cyber hug! I just love this thread!

Spread the virus! Fighting and a nice weekends everyone! :wub:

Guest aycel02

just wanted to share this pic of micky, jongki and our Ah In

idasn9.jpg

Credits: TVXQBaidu

Shared by: DBSKnights

from http://www.soompi.com/forums/topic/339160-drama-2010-sungkyunkwan-scandal-%EC%84%B1%EA%B7%A0%EA%B4%80-%EC%8A%A4%EC%BA%94%EB%93%A4/page__st__6760

Hello all,

So sorry I'm not around our thread more frequent, but I'm always updating YAI news.

Just drop by to say HI to everybody.

@this Fancam ; youtube.com/watch?v=7daBvNIpty0, @.58, goodness, the funny expression! So cuteeeeeee! Can someone please make a GIF of that one? Please I'm begging! LOL

Here's the gif ^^ you've requested, pic resolution is quite low coz I don't have the high quality vid.

YAI-AA-1b.gif

In case you only need the moment @00:58

YAI-AA-2b.gif

Just found out that our Yoo Ah In is IU's ideal man..

was so happy that finally other celebrity was unable to escape his charm..and yup, she watched Sungkyunkwan Scandal and enjoyed it.

Guest Asha Summer

Just sharing this newsbits! http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/who-is-ius-ideal-man

Apparently it's not just ordinary people who can get infected by the YAI virus! Showbiz personality as well! First Youna and now IU...we are in for a stiff competition! LOL

And here are some cute young YAI pics. I'm not sure if this has been shared before... my first time seeing those. He's so cute! credit to the uploder http://krfilm.net/

3d0fa71c37baa05340341758.jpg27a6730c21998a867acbe159.jpg148641_169523039745934_167711286593776_401395_3744317_n.jpg

HAVE A HAPPY YAI Weekend everyone!

***EDIT***

@sheil, we are reading the same article! LOL! Same thoughts here!

and they say our Goel-oh have receive another award? this one is a weird one

And Geol Oh got the Alri OTY Award (Alri - symptoms of incurable heartbreak) ? here is the link for the translation: http://otayamin.wordpress.com/2010/12/02/10-asias-thank-you-and-no-thank-you-awards-2010/ this one is one weird award! but for our YAI, its very fitting one! causing untold suffering on love struck viewers

Guest Rxgoodleaf

12/4/2010 Ah In news...

First one...

15nkqvt.jpg

올해 최고 인기 드라마인 KBS 2TV '제빵왕 김탁구'의 세 주인공 윤시윤·주원·이영아, 여심을 사로잡은 KBS 2TV '성균관 스캔들'의 유아인·박민영 등 2010년을 장식한 드라마 주인공들이 9일 오후 7시 서울 고려대 화정체육관에서 개최되는 '2010 골든디스크 시상식'에 시상자로 참석한다. 유아인·박민영은 '성균관 스캔들'에서 '미모'의 선비로 등장해 인기를 모았다. 극중에서 유아인은 박민영을 흠모하지만 표현하지 못한 채 곁에서 지켜주는 걸오 사형을 연기했다. 애잔한 외사랑 연기로 시청자들 사이에 '걸오앓이'를 유행처럼 번지게 했다. 골든디스크 시상식에서 박민영과 커플을 이룬다. 극중 외사랑의 결실을 맺는 장면이 될 전망이다.

아이에스플러스코프와 일간스포츠가 공동 주최하고 문화체육관광부·한국연예제작자협회·중앙일보·쎄씨·코스모폴리탄·조인스MSN이 후원, 삼성yepp이 협찬하는 '2010 골든디스크 시상식'은 9일 오후 7시부터 3시간 동안 QTV와 Ystar, 코미디TV를 통해 생중계된다. 각 부문 후보자는 골든디스크 홈페이지(http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/goldendisk)에서 확인할 수 있다.

Brief translation:

Yoo Ah In and Park Min Young will attend "2010 Golden Disk Award" on 12/9 as award presenters... the show will air live 12/9 7PM for 3 hours on QTV, Ystar and ComedyTV...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Second news...

가수 아이유도 '걸오앓이'에 빠졌다.

아이유는 12월6일 방송되는 KBS 2TV 대국민 토크쇼 '안녕하세요' 녹화에서 이상형을 묻는 MC들의 질문에 "요즘 유아인씨에게 빠졌다. '성스'(성균관 스캔들)를 무척 재미있게 봤는데 그 중에서도 유아인이 정말 좋았다"고 수줍게 고백했다.

한편 유아인은 최근 종영된 KBS 2TV '성균관 스캔들'에서 걸오 문재신 역할을 맡아 열연을 펼쳤다. 강인하면서도 부드러운 문재신의 매력은 시청자의 마음을 사로잡아 일명 '걸오앓이' 열풍으로 이어졌다.

아이유 외에 김태희 이요원 가수 윤하 등이 '걸오앓이'에 푹 빠졌다고 고백하면서 화제가 된 바 있다.

Brief translation:

IU confessed that Yoo Ah In was her "ideal man" ever since watching him on "Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal"...

IU is not alone in suffering from "Gurl Oh Al Yee"... Kim Tae Hee, Lee Yo Won and Yoon Ha all confessed to having "Gurl Oh Al Yee"...

Now who can blame them?! ;)

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Last Wednesday went to 문경새재 (Mung Gyeong Sae Jae) KBS Film Location... it was about 2 hours and 15 minutes from Seoul... took the Express Bus to 문경 (Mung Gyeong) then local bus to Mung Gyeong Sae Jae (another 10 minutes)...

It is KBS Outdoor Set for period dramas... open to public at 3,000 Won per person (adult)... the set itself is good size but the surrounding area is a National Park ie in the mountain area... no wonder the actors were wearing down jackets when they were filming last few episodes... it must have been cold at nights...

jqlx54.jpg

Part of 성균관 스캔들 (Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal) was filmed there... and other KBS period dramas including "추노" (Chu Noh)... I couldn't remember exact angle of the drama shots but I did my best...

16c4awi.jpg

nfoa2w.jpg

aagep5.jpg

The market... look familiar?

nxt443.jpg

The bridge where Sun Joon and Yoon Hee ran into In Soo and Yong Ha gang... possibly...

m807zm.jpg

Sun Joon's house???

Guest what_life

Oh wow... Rxgoodleaf, I didn't know such a place exist! It must've been so cool to walk down the set. If I were there I think I would go crazy and trigger happy. I wish I could be an extra in one of these dramas. Preferably w/ YAI in it :P When there's filming going on, are ppl still allowed to visit the set?

oops... sorry, topped the page and got nothing to share :mellow:

Guest Shiroiyuki

Guys, it's been quite a while since I last visited this page! I dropped by just to let you all know that there is a voting going on for the best drama of 2010. Please vote for Sungkyunkwan Scandal!! It's currently losing to PK and M3 which is totally unbelievable!

Guest tinysunbl

Guys, it's been quite a while since I last visited this page! I dropped by just to let you all know that there is a voting going on for the best drama of 2010. Please vote for Sungkyunkwan Scandal!! It's currently losing to PK and M3 which is totally unbelievable!

Can you give us here the link to the vote?

Guest mathed2001

Last Wednesday went to 문경새재 (Mung Gyeong Sae Jae) KBS Film Location... it was about 2 hours and 15 minutes from Seoul... took the Express Bus to 문경 (Mung Gyeong) then local bus to Mung Gyeong Sae Jae (another 10 minutes)...

It is KBS Outdoor Set for period dramas... open to public at 3,000 Won per person (adult)... the set itself is good size but the surrounding area is a National Park ie in the mountain area... no wonder the actors were wearing down jackets when they were filming last few episodes... it must have been cold at nights...

Rxgoodleaf~Thank you so much for sharing the pictures...  After you went in, were there any tours?  Did KBS build the set or was there something already?  Again, thank you!

Yes yes yes... Please give us the link so we can vote, too!!

Can you give us here the link to the vote?

Tiny~~Once we get the link, we will go publicizing it to get votes, right?! :w00t:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Rxgoodleaf~Thank you so much for sharing the pictures...  After you went in, were there any tours?  Did KBS build the set or was there something already?  Again, thank you!

I didn't know there was such a set until I started searching for SKKS filmed locations... the area is pretty rural... ie not much to do... although there are other nearby attractions such as "Coal Museum" and "Rail Bike" but I didn't go so I can't comment on them...

I don't think there is any scheduled tours at Mung Gyeong KBS Outdoor Film Location... it was pretty much "self tour"... didn't see any posting as to what drama was filmed at what exact location or house... probably because the set was used so often in different dramas...

The set was built in 2000 specifically as outdoor set... KBS spent 32억원 (approximately 3 million dollars) to build... rebuilt part of it in 2008 at 75억원 (approximately 7 million dollars)... you can read more about it at Mung Gyeon Sae Jae Official Site

Guest mathed2001

I didn't know there was such a set until I started searching for SKKS filmed locations... the area is pretty rural... ie not much to do... although there are other nearby attractions such as "Coal Museum" and "Rail Bike" but I didn't go so I can't comment on them...

I don't think there is any scheduled tours at Mung Gyeong KBS Outdoor Film Location... it was pretty much "self tour"... didn't see any posting as to what drama was filmed at what exact location or house... probably because the set was used so often in different dramas...

The set was built in 2000 specifically as outdoor set... KBS spent 32억원 (approximately 3 million dollars) to build... rebuilt part of it in 2008 at 75억원 (approximately 7 million dollars)... you can read more about it at Mung Gyeon Sae Jae Official Site

Thank you, Rxgoodleaf~~ I guess it would have to be built in a rural area since it is for filming only... and they spent a lot of money too.  I am sure they would not want to have too many people around...

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Found something interesting today...

10 Asia piece on Yoo Ah In... "Music Yoo Ah In listens when he wants to immerse in emotion"...

What Ah In has in his Mp3...

1. 아폴로 18 (Apollo 18) Red Album (Expanded Edition) -> Ah In's favorite "Warm"

2. 서울전자음악단 (Seoul Electric Band) Volume 2 Life Is Strange -> "서울의 봄" (Spring of Seoul)

3. 정필순 (Jung Pyl Soon) Volume 5 When My Loneliness Call You -> "빨간 자전거 타는 우체부" (Postman Riding Red Bicycle)

4. 언니네 이발관 (Sister's Barbershop) Volume 5 Very Ordinary Existence -> "의외의 사실" (Unexpected Truth)

5. 검정치마 (Black Skirt) 201 (Special Edition) -> "강아지" (Puppy) & "Dientes"

Here is the link to the full article... Ah In goes on to explain why he likes the songs but it was too long to translate... besides, not knowing the songs, it wouldn't make any sense...

Here

I have to tell you, I've never heard of above musicians or listened to them... definitely not Korean TOP 10 songs... his taste in music is "different" to say the least... I am going to check them out... curiosity... ;)