Guest Asha Summer

same here ... I'm very concerned about his moods

Let us hope it's just the picture concept...and HE's making fun of MICKY's name @ twitter, so I guess he is not into depression!(cross fingers) :wub: ...He's planning on attending something on Saturday?with Mickey?

***EDIT***

qistina_12, hello! Welcome to the thread! happy to see you here! :wub: Let us unite in spreading the YAI Virus! :)

Guest qistina_12

Hello everyone ..

This is actually my first time posting in this thread after a few days lurking  this thread and find out all about Yoo Ah In here.. lol

Sorry because I'm a bit shy to post at first .. ^ ^

And, I use the name Lisdarina in Yoo Ah In fansite.

Qistina is just my old nickname among my family .. lol

Yoo Ah In..

Honesty, I really "fell in love at first sight with him". Falling in love with his personality, his integrity, the way he talked, the way he expresses everything he has in mind.

Everything about him can make people to say yes to him. ^^

It was something about him that is very impressive, amazing which makes me unable to turn away from it ..

Really really thanks a lot for every interesting and amazing things about Yoo Ah In here!!

You guys a great!!

Regardless, I wish him the best ever in life and his career. Stay health,stay cool and happy always!

Guest qistina_12

Hello Asha!

Oh,thank you so much! I also happy to be here and glad to know you all! :wub:

Yes,let us unite together to spread the Yoo Ah In virus!! :D

Guest what_life

@tinysunbl, that video clip is from SBS' Midnight TV Entertainment. Isn't he just adorably young looking? But it was only 2 yrs ago... I envy the lucky girl who got to hug him n take pictures w/ him there. he's so adorably shy n cheerful. After looking at that and the most recent interview, he looks so different. not physical appearance. just the energy and aura. he looks really tired in the recent interview, gloomy and slightly impatient. or perhaps it's just me imagining it too much.

Ah In-shi, please don't feel miserable. do you need your fans and the media to give you some space so you can rest and enjoy some privacy?

btw, YAI Haven team, you guys are doing such an awesome job w/ the site. i'm getting my daily fix of Ah In from your wonderful translations of articles, videos, interviews, etc, etc. thank you so much for the hard work. i hope the site and YAI's soompi thread continue to thrive.

Rxgoodleaf, love those pics from your trip. You got to see the Moon Jaeshin tree!! Lol. Thank you for the info about the sites and how to get there. I'll definitely take note for when I ever go visit Korea again. :) Oh when will that be...

Let us hope it's just the picture concept...and HE's making fun of MICKY's name @ twitter, so I guess he is not into depression!(cross fingers) :wub: ...He's planning on attending something on Saturday?with Mickey?

you're right ...

for Geolrim shippers :w00t: :

:lol: :lol: ANTIQUE SCANDAL :lol: :lol:

antique_output_akafactory.jpg

101018_antique6_akafactory.jpg

thanks Mica(aka Amarena) for sharing ^_^

source : akafactory @ Naver via JoongKi International

@tinysunbl, that video clip is from SBS' Midnight TV Entertainment. Isn't he just adorably young looking? But it was only 2 yrs ago... I envy the lucky girl who got to hug him n take pictures w/ him there. he's so adorably shy n cheerful. After looking at that and the most recent interview, he looks so different. not physical appearance. just the energy and aura. he looks really tired in the recent interview, gloomy and slightly impatient. or perhaps it's just me imagining it too much.

I've said this before, but I do think YAI needs to pay attention to his interview skills. It's important to be himself, and right now, he translates really well to written interviews. The things he says are fascinating and profound, and it's always fun to read his interviews. Yet, he also needs to be able to tap into the "shallow" part of entertainment industry, through short interviews and variety shows, because these are more accessible to wider audience. He has to be himself, but present it into a good light.

Alright, did I just sound like an anti?? Heh.

Guest tinysunbl

Hi, welcome margossari, Lisdarina and 2008301399 to Soompi.

@what_life: thank you so much for uploading such an adorable vid! According to jaeshinah, from 1:15, you can hear Ah in speaks some Daegu dialect for show to the interviewer. Can he be less cute?

I heart the pictures that the girl who! shared so much. Thank you. In the second pic especially, it feels like they're a happy family in which Ah in is cooking and Joong Ki is tasting food LOL. Tthe homo-erotic undertone of the Moon-Goo bromance can never get less entertaining :)

Thanks witchwitch09 for sharing the video. Baidu fans did such a good job of extracting the best scenes of him and putting everything together nicely. A great tribute to his career!

can someone help translate this?

Ah-in's tweet to Younha

seeksik

@younhaholic:하하샵친구였구만 잘하고와요

Younha's reply to AHIn

younhaholic younha

@seeksik 무방비 상태로 계타서 정신이 혼미한걸요 뵙게 되서 영광예요 좋은 하루 되셔요!

Guest Asha Summer

Good Friday everyone! Please support our Yoo Ah In : http://www.soompi.com/streetteams#YAI_FTW, let us :wub: win this round! YAI virus carrier Unite! YAI_ FTW (for the win/.for the world!)...

***EDIT***

happy thanksgiving aka turkey massacre day! THANKSGIVING.jpg?t=1290761149

qistina_12, thanks! let's spread the virus! but as tinysunbl said, sadly we are up against the Cassies! :sweatingbullets: but nevertheless FIGHTING!

Guest tinysunbl

can someone help translate this?

Here is the story

Thank you, miraschinn, for the pretty header.

Just stopped by to say Happy [late] turkey massacre day! Good luck with Black Friday shopping if you live in the States.

I voted for Yoo Ah In FTW team! We're up against the Cassie :(

Guest mathed2001

Hi everyone,

Here is a video that Chinese fans from Ah In Baidu made for Ah In.  It is the English version.  Although it might not be the best video that was made, it was the one that we put our hearts and souls in.  And, we would like to share it with you - all of Ah In's fans.