Guest jaeshinah

Asha summer, you did it again!!! The second one especially fits so well =)

Rxgoodleaf--I'm not surprised you couldn't get into Chang Deok Goong... all the first ladies (and some first men?) of the G-20 leaders were visiting Chang Deok Goong on Saturday happy.gif The photograph of the red leaves is absolutely beautiful, though. Here's hoping things work out for Tuesday ^^

OK! Thanks to summersky on the YAI Preventorium, I found and translated this quick interview our favorite quartet did with Daum users back in August 2010! I only bothered to do the YAI bits (haha my bias is strong) but check it out!

d1283570087k10.jpg

<Yoo Ah In interview>

Q1. To actor Yoo Ah In! To be honest, you’re actually a good writer like Sungkyunkwan Scandal’s Moon Jaeshin, and I understand you have a fiery side to your personality as well…^^ .. please choose 3 similarities you see between Moon Jaeshin and the person Um Hong Sik!

A. If I were to compare myself to Jaeshin, the way we both express our pain? I think we’re similar in the way we fill up the empty spaces within ourselves. Of course, I’m not as rough(?) as Jaeshin, but I do feel that the eyes with which I see life are very similar to the eyes with which Jaeshin sees society.

d1283570087k11.jpg

Q2. Yoo Ah In oppa! Many people have been saying that your character this time around is a beastly man! But is your actual personality also that kind of beastly man style??

A. I don’t think I’m a rough and strong beastly man like Jaeshin. Personally, I tend to think that showing my pain and scars to other people makes me seem shallow, so I think I tend to hide my feelings inside more than Jaeshin does.

d1283570087k12.jpg

Q3. Ah In oppa, your skin seems especially dark…did you go tanning for the drama?

A. My skin isn’t very white to begin with, but I have to show a strong image for the drama so as I was preparing for the character I also went tanning.

Source: DBSK/Tohoshinki Lovers Forum 

Guest jaeshinah

Some more translations ^^ 

---

Wow I totally give up formatting on Soompi =(

Seriously it just eats up all my words tears.gif

For the post I meant to paste here, please click!! <----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a lovely compilation of things YAI's former directors have had to say about him

When I have more time I will come back and edit this post and try to force the text to show up so you can read it in Soompi, too! For now, I've got to hit the sack /yawn

->With stache->sexiest man ever

->Without stache->cutest boy alive

Our Ah In is a complete package, isn't he?

haha totally agree with you!!! I was searching him on hancinema the other day and found his old pics and i was like "WTH THIS IS THE BEASTLY YOO AH IN I KNOW???!!!??!" LOLLL!!! either way, he's gots lotsssss of charms :wub:

Guest KatyaLee22

Hi, everyone!^^ Oh, it's my first post here ^_^

Yoo Ah In just stole my heart :wub: , and I don't know what to do with it (but to be honest I even don't want to do anything :D)

Oh, I've just found this pic (cr. to dcinside):

d5b8260864d4.jpg

So manly!^^

*I just wonder, where did they get it?:blink:*

Guest aoikarin

I was wondering....does anyone know where I can find Moon Jaeshin or Yoo Ah In's fanfic???....I saw Lee Sunjun and Yoonhee fanfic but I'm not into that couple...after all it's happy ending for them in the drama...so I need someone's imagination through fanfic about Moon Jaeshin. ( i'm terrible at writing btw...thats why i'm not writing them...hehe)

So if there is.....please tell me....thank you  ;)

Try this! i love the story written by redpill! She's excellent writer to me!    http://redpillthe.wordpress.com

If you have other links pretty please share to me ;)

Guest KatyaLee22

tn_1289893143_-1499990823_0.jpg?w=491&h=640

One pic from the Thailand Esquire shoot

I like it! Can't wait for the rest of the photos!:wub:

And his hat... Oh, it reminds me russian cap with ear-flaps *родная шапка-ушанка* :lol:

I really like this!^_^

Guest aoikarin

Hi, everyone!^^ Oh, it's my first post here ^_^

Yoo Ah In just stole my heart :wub: , and I don't know what to do with it (but to be honest I even don't want to do anything :D)

Oh, I've just found this pic (cr. to dcinside):

d5b8260864d4.jpg

So manly!^^

*I just wonder, where did they get it?:blink:*

IS THat for real? or it's just hoax? I feel sorry for YAI if fans intrude his personal life like this. I love Yoo Ah In so much both as  an actor and as an Uhm Hong Sik in person.  Anyway this is my personal opinion only.

If you really really really really love YAI and really really really really want to get more about him please have a visit to http://yooahinhaven.wordpress  (just in case you are not aware that wonderful fansite:))

Guest KatyaLee22

Have you seen this?... such a dark aura ;)

6d387e261c62.jpg

[Cr.:F*YehAI]

Time passes... and I really miss Jae Shin!:tears:

e1dd5368f211.jpg

IS  THat for real? or it's just hoax? I feel sorry for YAI if fans intrude  his personal life like this. I love Yoo Ah In so much both as  an actor  and as an Uhm Hong Sik in person.  Anyway this is my personal opinion  only.

If you really really really really love YAI and really really really really want to get more about him please have a visit to http://yooahinhaven.wordpress  (just in case you are not aware that wonderful fansite:))

I think it's real... At least they removed all the major details (number and etc.) -_- Just photo, name and the date of birth...

(hmm... some celebrities themselves show their passports, like SuJu... But this one, i feel, was taken without his permission :()

http://yooahinhaven.wordpress, yes, I've been here ^^ Love this site ^_^:wub:

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Went to 창덕궁 and 후원 (Chang Deok Gung Palace and Secret Garden) yesterday...

The trees were on fire... beautiful colors, just beautiful! (especially for Los Angeleno like me! LOL)

Bought 규장각 각신들의 나날들 (The Days of Gyu Jang Gak Workers), the book 2 at 교보 광화문점 (Kyo Bo Bookstore)...

Here is picture of 규장각 (Gyu Jang Gak)... King's library... where at the end of book 1, all 잘금4인방 (Jal Gum 4) end up working for the King...

25fkd36.jpg

Some highlights of the Secret Garden... if you are ever in Seoul, Korea, A MUST SEE!

2vj340w.jpg

fc1nhi.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------

219cj1f.jpg

KBS 드라마 ‘성균관 스캔들’에서 걸오 사형 역할로 팬들을 사로잡은 유아인인 에스콰이어 12월호를 통해 색다른 모습을 선보인다.

태국에서 촬영된 에스콰이어의 화보 촬영은 겨울옷을 입고 더운 나라에 불시착한 유아인을 콘셉트로 촬영했다.

유아인은 방콕의 시장과 사원, 길거리 등을 돌며 더운 날씨에도 열정적으로 촬영에 임해 스태

프들을 감동시켰다는 후문이다.

한편 엉뚱하고 유쾌한 남자로 돌아온 유아인의 변신이 돋보이는 화보가 실린 에스콰이어 12월호는 11월20일 전국 서점 및 인터넷에서 발매된다.

Through KBS Drama, "Sung Kyun Kwan Scandal", Yoo Ah In as Gurl Oh captured a lot of fans' heart and he will be showing different aspect of himself through December issue of Esquire Korea.

Shot in Thailand, the concept of the photo shoot was accidental landing of Yoo Ah In in hot weather country wearing Winter clothes.

Yoo Ah In was photographed in Bangkok public market, Buddhist temple and streets of Bangkok in hot weather. Despite the hot weather, his enthusiasm (for the photo shoot) impressed the staff.

Meanwhile, now off-the-wall and cheerful (or happy) Yoo Ah In's photographs will be featured in December Esquire Korea which will be available November 20th at bookstores and internet sites for sale.

I should check out the Esquire... ;)

Guest tinysunbl

@1crazynyt: yay! you're back!!!! Hope you enjoyed the Apple^^

@Rxgoodleaf: those are gorgeous pictures. The trees are red and yellow all over my campus like that too. Unfortunately New England's freaking rainy rainy weather ruins it all. The wet leaves are disgusting actually. I'm so envious of you :) Hope you have a great trip!

@KatyLee22: Just want to shout out that I really enjoyed your videos. Thank you so much for making awesome fan-made Ah in's vids!!!

@deeta: If you are watching it for Hyun-Kyu, definitely check this MV out:

Cute Park Hyun Kyu Moments

And this is a very cool fan-made vid about the Red Messsenger

Wow, if that passport scan is really his, I feel bad for the guy. I mean, it's not like we don't know his birthdate or sex, but an ID is a really personal thing. How did people even get a hold of it? Whew.

I have 2 upcoming term papers, and a bunch of other tasks to do, yet I started watching He Who Can't Marry again. Hyunkyu is just too cute! I love his chemistry with Kim Soeun too, it was so hard to accept when KSE's character turned to like another guy instead, lol, I was that invested in their relationship.

lovejunjin/andy, hehehe, I just want to say I love your username XDDD

Rxgoodleaf, ahhh, those are so beautiful! Secret Garden is definitely one of my favourite tourist attractions in Seoul. I went there during summertime, and it's a great place to cool down from the chaotic city life, altho I imagine it must be pretty cold right now.

Guest jenjnyjen

I'm back here! Haven't see the thread for a while because of my college work.

Love love love the attention he gets = more articles full of his wandering & beautiful quotes!

But I'm kinda sad on how he's portrayed by some media, as if he's in some gossip tabloids :(

I haven't watched SKKS 19 and 20 because of my pre-withdrawal symptoms :( I wasn't ready to say good bye, I think I'm gonna do it tonight.

Guest Rxgoodleaf

Doing my share of PR for Korea... ;)

Went to 종묘 (Jong Myo Shrine) today... where Yoon Hee tried to find 금등지사 (Geum Dung Ji Sa)...

Jong Myo Shrine contains tablets of kings and queens... 19 spirit chambers house total of 49 tablets...

Completed 1395... memorial services for deceased kings and queens were performed there...

2v16tle.jpg

fjjll2.jpg

30i9ycl.jpg

folv0i.jpg

Next on the list is 전주향교 (Jeon Ju Hyang Kyo, SKKS filmed location) which is in 전라북도 (North Jeolla Province)... getting there will be challenging... it's about 3 hour bus ride (one way) from Seoul... may become 1 night 2 days trip... will see...

Ooh, thanks for sharing those, the girl who! I am LOVING that look, and I'm so glad the clothes aren't wacky this time either :lol: Can't choose a favourite from that lot, actually... maybe the one where he's wearing a black hat.

Found a version of the last one without the watermark from Hankyung:

nIWw1.jpg