People Who Got Callbacks

Guest chenster1124

Guest chenster1124

hehe yeah so everyone dont give up :] good luck ^^

yea and i think its possible that they're staggering the callback process. b/c some soompiers with private callbacks went on diff days. so yea dont give up.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest a_dreamer143

yea and i think its possible that they're staggering the callback process. b/c some soompiers with private callbacks went on diff days. so yea dont give up.

yeah maybe the process will take a while ^^

Guest xtnlee

i dunno. they're sending the tapes back to korea for more review probably, so its not totally over.

i believe they only send the tapes of the people who got called back. or at least that's what i heard.

Guest CtlunatC

i believe they only send the tapes of the people who got called back. or at least that's what i heard.

hmm that could be true. but then its just those two judges that had an opinion on the callbacks i think. there are probably many other people who examine auditions and stuff at SM. like LSM himself and other executives. they might have different opinions on different auditionees and all.

one of those dudes from Super junior didnt get a call until half a year later.

so keep your hopes up!! and even if you didnt get in this year or into this company, there are many others like Jiva, RCA, JYP, YG, etc!

Guest a_dreamer143

hmm that could be true. but then its just those two judges that had an opinion on the callbacks i think. there are probably many other people who examine auditions and stuff at SM. like LSM himself and other executives. they might have different opinions on different auditionees and all.

so keep your hopes up!! and even if you didnt get in this year or into this company, there are many others like Jiva, RCA, JYP, YG, etc!

the "one of those dudes" that ur talking about is hankyung(hangeng) from china LOL! juz wanted to say that hehe <333 suju ^^

and yes both of u guys r probably right :]

Guest sjbbsdancex3

the "one of those dudes" that ur talking about is hankyung(hangeng) from china LOL! juz wanted to say that hehe <333 suju ^^

and yes both of u guys r probably right :]

ahh

HANGENG!

go chinaaaa (:

Guest xtnlee

lol, k.

Guest minnii92

i sang like 5 songs LOL

two chinese songs

two american and one korean

likeee it was the same judges, but like the dance was just like a rhythm

test so it was okay

haha its okay :D

they are like the same judges from last time and yes

it is literally in their suite LOL

and for me the song was still disturbia

and like do as much poses as you want

and also like i didnt wear anymakeup

except lipgloss LOL

hey toniiix

i went to callbakcs today

they were diff people.

they videotaped EVERYTHING. it was trex nervousy.

crap and they'e like. oh we''re sending these to korea

so wait 3 weeks to one month

omggg i'm nervous

good luck to you me and super91 :]

Guest toniiix

hi.. is all the ppl that get their call backs r korean? thx.

im chinese

toni, do you have to sing 5 WHOLE songs? or just parts? what if you dont have that many ready?

well isang parts LOL

hey toniiix

i went to callbakcs today

they were diff people.

they videotaped EVERYTHING. it was trex nervousy.

crap and they'e like. oh we''re sending these to korea

so wait 3 weeks to one month

omggg i'm nervous

good luck to you me and super91 :]

hahah i knoww! gluck to us

haha, i was like okay, not that nervous

how long did yours take

Guest minnii92

im chinese

well isang parts LOL

hahah i knoww! gluck to us

haha, i was like okay, not that nervous

how long did yours take

uh idk. maybe 30 minutes/

i really don't know iwas so . comaatosy lol

they kept asking me to turn and stuff. so a;sldkfj;.klj

oh yo . if i beasted at everything but kinda bombed in singing. do you think i'd still have a change? well not bombed. but like. if 10 was my best i did a 7 or a little lower.

lol WHOOTT CHINESE AND KOREAN POWER

oh yo. plus you said judges right? really? i got two like. young people.

- for those who got call backs....is it true that durin' the audition...if the judge wrote somethin' on your application when you're auditioning then there's a 50% chance of you getting a callback and if they didn't write anythin' then that's an auto 0% callback?

- Did they look like they're writin' stuff down when you guys were auditionin' for the 1st round?

Sorrie for the many questioN~

Guest happy619

- for those who got call backs....is it true that durin' the audition...if the judge wrote somethin' on your application when you're auditioning then there's a 50% chance of you getting a callback and if they didn't write anythin' then that's an auto 0% callback?

- Did they look like they're writin' stuff down when you guys were auditionin' for the 1st round?

Sorrie for the many questioN~

The judges are judging, even if your good or bad they make comments, like crticism, so dont rely on that. And the answer to your question, if ever involved in a audition process, these type of questions are forbidden or you lose your chance of making it. They are many people who dont seem to get this.

Guest toniiix

uh idk. maybe 30 minutes/

i really don't know iwas so . comaatosy lol

they kept asking me to turn and stuff. so a;sldkfj;.klj

oh yo . if i beasted at everything but kinda bombed in singing. do you think i'd still have a change? well not bombed. but like. if 10 was my best i did a 7 or a little lower.

lol WHOOTT CHINESE AND KOREAN POWER

oh yo. plus you said judges right? really? i got two like. young people.

ohh, well the people who did mine were the people from the first audition,

so like iguess they were judges? haha.

well idkk cause like they usually lke base the performance

on your like potential or something

if they see potential in you, then they might like

accept you or somtthingg haha

Guest amandalil

haha congrats to those who got callbacks! I was wondering whether do SInging or DAncing have a better chance of being called back?

haha congrats to those who got callbacks! I was wondering whether do SInging or DAncing have a better chance of being called back?

I'm guessing dancing, since you can learn how to sing, but if you dont know how to move in a certain way, or move to the music, then your chances are pretty slim.

Guest Pinkychan

that has happened to me soooo many times lol. and then id get mad at my friends being like whyyyy did you have to txt/call me. totally got my hopes up

nothigns wrose than "Hello we are calling on behalf of SMRogers.." THAT SM part.. made my heart skip a beat last eyar LOL

Guest SJS1991

For everyone who's asking how long it takes for callbacks, when they will do it, or how you know they're interested in you, etc, stop worrying! Just because someone wasn't called back on a certain day, or asked to go to a second audition, doesnt mean hope is gone. They are doing a global audition, and probably wont review the tapes in Korea until after all the auditions. And thats still what, couple weeks? I dont think theres an exact day to mark whether its completely over or not. They're busy people, they'll notify you according to their scheduale. Everyone who's performing at festival or second auditions, good luck to you!

Did OC auditioners hear anything about the festival yet?

Guest __`b4by

FOR THE PEOPLE WHO GOT CALLBACKS

how long did it take for them to contact you.

Sorry if it's been answer before.

Sorta lazy to backtrack... well. actually i did. but it wasnt mentioned (?)

Archived