People Who Got Callbacks

Guest chenster1124

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest annexz05

^ yeaa. thyre gonna send it out to ppl around... LOOOL. 2-3 MONTHS LATER? AHHA something like that ><

Wat??! 2-3 months!! that's long! The poster said 2-3 weeks!! That's a big difference in time!

Guest LilStalker

Wat??! 2-3 months!! that's long! The poster said 2-3 weeks!! That's a big difference in time!

Well, if they were to accept you by now, they would have called you to atleast prepare for the 2nd round which may happen in.. november/december time?

The rejection letter will take more then a month. SM box is probably so full for audition from other place such as thailand etc. They will probably reject once they're done with the audition everywhere else

Guest fanyfany

hey, guys sup! i audition for this year SM audition and it's in Canada. do u know when they will e mail u back

and if they DO callbacks?

Thanks~!

Guest mochaswirl

I have a question, just out of curiousity.

If you do get accepted, I think you're not allowed to advertise it, right? But of course you can tell your parents..what about your friends? :S Or is there something like...you can tell some people? Can you tell them right after you get accepted? Or like something weeks after? :S

Guest annexz05

I have a question, just out of curiousity.

If you do get accepted, I think you're not allowed to advertise it, right? But of course you can tell your parents..what about your friends? :S Or is there something like...you can tell some people? Can you tell them right after you get accepted? Or like something weeks after? :S

Most likely they won't let you advertise it and i'm sure you can tell some friends but it can't be all over the net or things like that. I suppose you can tell them whenever just don't broadcast it to the whole world so everyone knows that you go into SM... things like that.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SHINEE_jonghyun<3

i have a question..sorry if it was asked already..

but if you do pass the auditions, do you have to join that company or can you turn them down?

Guest angel_cutie

Did anyone in Vancouver who got callbacks get a rejection or acceptance letter yet?

yeah i got one xDD

rejection.

they send it out by 10s or 20s..

probably the people you auditioned with and th 10 other people after you.

cuz i saw a lot of emails xDD

Archived