[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Why did Gyo Bin drag Eun Jae to her former house in episode 95? Is he still in denial or something?

i guess he still has the hope that EJ loves him and he doesn't like Aeri anymore.

Speakinbg of that Witch/pinkberry... wow she really should be serving a lifetime in prison, i mean WTF?!?!

I hope this gets cleared up ASAP.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest revengeoftheflowers

OH M Y GODDDDDDDDDDD. THIS SHOW. THIS SHOW. THIS SHOW IS CRAZY. Did they really just pull that OFF AT THE END!??!?!?! My jaw just dropped when I saw what happened. Absolutely ridiculous and just omgsh. It couldn't happen to a less deserving character. :(

PS: I am so sick of Ae Ri. I wish someone, ANYONE, would just kill her. I hate Gyo Bin and his stupid mom, but if they punch her in the face, I will forgive everything they have done.

And, if EJ kills Ae Ri by the end of "Temptation of Wife," I will dub her the "Queen of Korea."

Guest messiah_of_silence69

Okay...on Youtube someone said that the real So-Hee is coming back [nooooo!!!!] in episode 97 instead of Tuesday's episode like I said earlier. She will be Ae-Ri's partner-in-crime.

OH MY GOD. SO HEE AND AE RI!?! OH MY GOD. That is SO.....I am speechless. I was hoping for a threeway Battle Royale, but Jang Seo Hee can handle them both cause she is GANGSTA! ;)

Oh no...this revenge plot is dragging and becomes more complicated. I started to get tired a bit of this whole revenge plot and hope they wrap it up quickly. I hope we are still on target for it to end at 120 episodes. No more extensions please :).

Okay...on Youtube someone said that the real So-Hee is coming back [nooooo!!!!] in episode 97 instead of Tuesday's episode like I said earlier. She will be Ae-Ri's partner-in-crime.

Guest IloveFall

OH M Y GODDDDDDDDDDD. THIS SHOW. THIS SHOW. THIS SHOW IS CRAZY. Did they really just pull that OFF AT THE END!??!?!?! My jaw just dropped when I saw what happened. Absolutely ridiculous and just omgsh. It couldn't happen to a less deserving character. :(

PS: I am so sick of Ae Ri. I wish someone, ANYONE, would just kill her. I hate Gyo Bin and his stupid mom, but if they punch her in the face, I will forgive everything they have done.

And, if EJ kills Ae Ri by the end of "Temptation of Wife," I will dub her the "Queen of Korea."

What'd I miss? What'd I miss??????

*SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 95*

THAT F***ING STUPID C*NT BAG AE RI TOOK OUT GYO BIN'S SWEET YOUNGER SISTER'S EYE OUT AND BLAMED IT ON EUN JAE. THAT SISTER IS SOO SWEET AND KIND AND SMART AND I REALLY HOPE AE RI F-ING DIES A MISERABLE MISERABLE DEATH. It was seriously a shocking but hearbreaking moment in the series! Why would they do that to Gyo Bin's younger sister?! She didn't do ANYTHING wrong. I would have Eun Jae's eye go out before Gyo Bin's sister!

And. OH LOOORDDDIE. If So Hee is back that means she still in love with Gun Woo? Get a grip girl. IT'S YOUR BROTHER.

This drama is making me irrationally angry. hahaha

Guest IloveFall

*SPOILERS FOR EPISODE 95*

THAT F***ING STUPID C*NT BAG AE RI TOOK OUT GYO BIN'S SWEET YOUNGER SISTER'S EYE OUT AND BLAMED IT ON EUN JAE. THAT SISTER IS SOO SWEET AND KIND AND SMART AND I REALLY HOPE AE RI F-ING DIES A MISERABLE MISERABLE DEATH. It was seriously a shocking but hearbreaking moment in the series! Why would they do that to Gyo Bin's younger sister?! She didn't do ANYTHING wrong. I would have Eun Jae's eye go out before Gyo Bin's sister!

And. OH LOOORDDDIE. If So Hee is back that means she still in love with Gun Woo? Get a grip girl. IT'S YOUR BROTHER.

This drama is making me irrationally angry. hahaha

Oh lordy. I'm still catching up so only on episode 53. How does she take her eye out???? In an accident? And how does it get blamed on EJ?

I wonder how they are going to write her back to the story line. How are they going to explain she disappeared for so long?

Well maybe she needs to appear so that EJ and GW can get married. Because now that her real doctor is back, President Min will probably allow EJ and GW to get married instead of having her daugther marry GW.

Hope the script writer do a good job and make this convincing.

This drama is going crazy sometimes...I cannot stand Aeri anymore. She is just plain evil and still thinks she has done no wrong...geez.

It's official. This article below says that the real So-Hee is set to return on the 19th (Thursday; that would actually be episode 98):

http://www.asiae.co.kr/uhtml/read.php?idxn...031710031829890

She will be even more crazier than before her "suicide".

Oh lordy. I'm still catching up so only on episode 53. How does she take her eye out???? In an accident? And how does it get blamed on EJ?

Aeri wants to steal the land back from EunJae, and she goes to the beautyshop, but she didn't know that EunJae agreed giving the land back to Soojin, who went there to receive it. So when Aeri was frantically looking for the papers, and stole it, she hears somebody coming to the bureau, and when the door opens, she just grabs that person and throws her at the desk and runs away, seeing it's her own ex-sister in law. I think she takes later Eunjae's earrings and thats how she gets accused. die aeri die!!!

Guest IloveFall

Aeri wants to steal the land back from EunJae, and she goes to the beautyshop, but she didn't know that EunJae agreed giving the land back to Soojin, who went there to receive it. So when Aeri was frantically looking for the papers, and stole it, she hears somebody coming to the bureau, and when the door opens, she just grabs that person and throws her at the desk and runs away, seeing it's her own ex-sister in law. I think she takes later Eunjae's earrings and thats how she gets accused. die aeri die!!!

Yikes! That's pretty insane. I had to actually stop watching the show because the EJ abuse was getting too much for me to watch. So I've skipped them and now watching all the wonderful revenge-filled episodes online! I LOVE it because EVERYTHING is going EJ/SH's way and it's so gratifying to watch! I'm really hoping they're not letting AeRi work her way to the top again. I don't think I could take that!! :angry:

thanks for the info! :D

Guest jennyoo21

So the real so-hee didn't commit suicide or did she just fail? Does president min and gunwoo know that so-hee is alive?

Yikes! That's pretty insane. I had to actually stop watching the show because the EJ abuse was getting too much for me to watch. So I've skipped them and now watching all the wonderful revenge-filled episodes online! I LOVE it because EVERYTHING is going EJ/SH's way and it's so gratifying to watch! I'm really hoping they're not letting AeRi work her way to the top again. I don't think I could take that!! :angry:

thanks for the info! :D

that's what i did as well haha. now i'm getting sick of watching Aeri's mental breakdown. I mean seriously?! This drama made me too addicted that i can't stop watching even though everything's so stupidly illogical.

i didn't see the real sohee today...?!

Guest saranghae_miyavi

aeri is so crazy, i feel bad for anyone who has had the misfortune of meeting her.

poor soobin :(

and i really hope that button clears ej's name!

Archived