[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

Guest Greenrose934

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is completely true or not, but I read somewhere that the real So-Hee is coming back in episode 96 which will air on Tuesday. I read that she will take sides with Aeri who will trick So-Hee into thinking that she (Ae-Ri) is the "victim". Let's hope that Ae-Ri will get what she deserves before the last few episodes roll around. :rolleyes:

Real SH only needs GW,but It's too late ,and GW never loves her !

Aeri would get back Boris ? It's fine let her having him

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saranghae_miyavi

one question...

who is Boris?? is that gyobin??

yes it is

anyway, in ep.94 what is aeri's evil self up to?! with soobin???

and why does aeri keep getting even!? isnt this supposed to be revenge for EJ!!!???

Guest pinkwave

i just finished watching episode 90...it was way tooooo intense..I salute jang seo hee's superb and versatile acting...go for the Daesang this year!... i really laughed hard on the part where kyobin was in the state of panic then aeri gives him that constipated look :huh:<_< ...hahaha...the 2 of them look so funny together..hahahaa... and also the part where kyobin's mom hid her *ss under the table after knowing that sohee is eunjae, then EJ scares her more...haha...

Guest jolie

Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is completely true or not, but I read somewhere that the real So-Hee is coming back in episode 96 which will air on Tuesday. I read that she will take sides with Aeri who will trick So-Hee into thinking that she (Ae-Ri) is the "victim". Let's hope that Ae-Ri will get what she deserves before the last few episodes roll around. :rolleyes:

can anyone confirm this? i really hope this isnt true...isn't there enough drama without bringing another person in to complicate things? geez...and i thought american soap operas were bad...

Guest pinkwave

eda1440f9894dc0b6159f318.jpg

0433a18f0a399fcff11f3618.jpg

i love the flowers and the candles...so romantic....was this scene shown already? if not, i can't wait for it...

Guest saranghae_miyavi

have you watched the parody of this drama starring FT island...that was way too funny...haha..the guys are cute...

Temptation of wife parody FT island

Kyobin made a special appearance on this one....

lmao! that was hilarious, and the boys over flowers one too lol

i also love the bigbang parodys as well!

lol their just so cute <3

omg, i really hate the old so-hee, and i dont want her to come back, and hopefully everything will backfire on stupid aeri and gyobin!

haha sohee ej took ur man! lol

Guest starrysmile

So how many episodes still to go?

I heard it will end at #120 but not sure.

according to the one of the uploaders on tudou.com, they said that this drama has been extended to 129 eps. i'm not 100% sure though.

yes it is

anyway, in ep.94 what is aeri's evil self up to?! with soobin???

and why does aeri keep getting even!? isnt this supposed to be revenge for EJ!!!???

EJ is going to sell aeri's beloved beauty salon. when aeri found out, she tells the mother-in-law to act pitiful and sickly so that her daughter soobin will get frustrated and ask EJ for the land back. aeri wants to cash in on that land and buy back her beauty salon. i think what's frustrating is how aeri keeps thinking of herself as a victim. she keeps saying how everybody wrongs her. it's like well how can you NOT reflect back and see how much EJ's family did for you?

in ep 94, right after GW called EJ, he went to a drawing of a house on his desk and wrote something on it. can somebody tell me what that says?

Guest pinkwave

according to the one of the uploaders on tudou.com, they said that this drama has been extended to 129 eps. i'm not 100% sure though.

EJ is going to sell aeri's beloved beauty salon. when aeri found out, she tells the mother-in-law to act pitiful and sickly so that her daughter soobin will get frustrated and ask EJ for the land back. aeri wants to cash in on that land and buy back her beauty salon. i think what's frustrating is how aeri keeps thinking of herself as a victim. she keeps saying how everybody wrongs her. it's like well how can you NOT reflect back and see how much EJ's family did for you?

in ep 94, right after GW called EJ, he went to a drawing of a house on his desk and wrote something on it. can somebody tell me what that says?

he wrote there "Eun jae and Gun woo's house"....

i wonder if there is such a kind-hearted man in the real world...ej should accept him wholeheartedly coz she wont find a man as kind as GW.... just gives me the usual K-drama guess that GW will die in the end...no plsss...

Guest swtyujah012

omg the ending of epi 95 was crazy, i totally did not see this one coming. I can't wait for tommorows episode

Archived