[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saranghae_miyavi

omg i think that ej oppa is seriously falling for kaumonim! ahh

& GOO EUN JAE is back in bussiness tommoro! cant wait!!

Guest csnrain

omg i think that ej oppa is seriously falling for kaumonim! ahh

& GOO EUN JAE is back in bussiness tommoro! cant wait!!

honestly, I find the relationship between Eunjae's brother and the aunt a bit disturbing. The woman has the mind of a child, wanting to take care of her because of her innocence as a brother/guardian is one thing but looking at her as a potential wife is another...

and I still don't see how Eunjae's going to completely ruin the lives of her in-laws, husband and Aeri. Although it's true that she's pretty much taken control of all their finances, I don't think she's truly tortured them enough, especially Aeri. This whole revenge scheme was just screwed up because of that one lady and her greed for money and the end result is a bit unsatisfying, and Eunjae also did some stupid things that just made it that much easier to cast suspicion and doubt about who she really is. The writers have stated that they will complete Eunjae's revenge 100% but I don't see how that will happen in the case of Aeri...unless she finds some way to take away Nino.

And I still don't see how the real sohee will fit into all of this...

but still, I'm anticipating tomorrow's episode =)

Guest fio209js2

honestly, I find the relationship between Eunjae's brother and the aunt a bit disturbing. The woman has the mind of a child, wanting to take care of her because of her innocence as a brother/guardian is one thing but looking at her as a potential wife is another...

and I still don't see how Eunjae's going to completely ruin the lives of her in-laws, husband and Aeri. Although it's true that she's pretty much taken control of all their finances, I don't think she's truly tortured them enough, especially Aeri. This whole revenge scheme was just screwed up because of that one lady and her greed for money and the end result is a bit unsatisfying, and Eunjae also did some stupid things that just made it that much easier to cast suspicion and doubt about who she really is. The writers have stated that they will complete Eunjae's revenge 100% but I don't see how that will happen in the case of Aeri...unless she finds some way to take away Nino.

And I still don't see how the real sohee will fit into all of this...

but still, I'm anticipating tomorrow's episode =)

I couldn't agree more!!!!

I can't see how her revenge can be done 100% but I guess we will just see huh? :(

Can't wait for tomorrows ep.!

Guest fio209js2

Ahhhhhh.. todays episode was awesome.. :D

I won't say much since a lot of people probably haven't watched it yet.. but it was good!! :D

Ahhhhhh.. todays episode was awesome.. :D

I won't say much since a lot of people probably haven't watched it yet.. but it was good!! :D

Awwwh, Say it and put it in spoiler tags.... Please, pretty please

Guest shiningstar153

Awwwh, Say it and put it in spoiler tags.... Please, pretty please

To basically sum it up........<if I have anything wrong, please just correct me!>

So Hee and her real family have a tearful reunion. She and Ae Ri also have a confrontation <Ae Ri is her usual vindictive and--nearly--screaming self>.

So Hee reveals that she is Eun Jae to Gyo Bin and his family--and all hell breaks loose. Her father- and mother-in law are in shock, Gyo Bin runs to Ae Ri in a panicked state. During her confrontation with Gyo Bin, So Hee answers a call from Gun Woo, saying that she misses him and that she'll see him in the morning.

Ha Neul finds out that So Hee is Eun Jae when So Hee fixes Ha Neul things--fried sweet potato, sausages, etc.--that had the exact taste of Eun Jae's. Ha Neul cries and asks So Hee why did it take her this long to return while tearfully hugging her.

The episode ends with Gun Woo and his mother are sitting at their table, and Gun Woo has a questionioning expression and his mother a satisfied one.

^^;; A bit murky, I'm sorry. If someone wants me to translate a specific conversation, I'd be happy to.

To basically sum it up........<if I have anything wrong, please just correct me!>

So Hee and her real family have a tearful reunion. She and Ae Ri also have a confrontation <Ae Ri is her usual vindictive and--nearly--screaming self>.

So Hee reveals that she is Eun Jae to Gyo Bin and his family--and all hell breaks loose. Her father- and mother-in law are in shock, Gyo Bin runs to Ae Ri in a panicked state. During her confrontation with Gyo Bin, So Hee answers a call from Gun Woo, saying that she misses him and that she'll see him in the morning.

Ha Neul finds out that So Hee is Eun Jae when So Hee fixes Ha Neul things--fried sweet potato, sausages, etc.--that had the exact taste of Eun Jae's. Ha Neul cries and asks So Hee why did it take her this long to return while tearfully hugging her.

The episode ends with Gun Woo and his mother are sitting at their table, and Gun Woo has a questionioning expression and his mother a satisfied one.

^^;; A bit murky, I'm sorry. If someone wants me to translate a specific conversation, I'd be happy to.

could you tell me please the last 2-4 lines of this episode/what gunwoo and his mother said? i didn#t udnerstand why he was so shocked

Guest shiningstar153

could you tell me please the last 2-4 lines of this episode/what gunwoo and his mother said? i didn#t udnerstand why he was so shocked

Here's a ROUGH translation....

GW's Mother: All right, I understand. For now, come into the shop.

GW: Was it Eun Jae? Is there a problem? (Is there something going on?)

GW's Mother: It seems that Eun Jae has just come out of Gyo Bin's house.

GW: That's a good thing. Then what are you going to do now?

GW's Mother: Things are problem going to return to what was before. Your mother is probably going to take over <the company?>

GW (confused expression): What? What are you saying?

GW's Mother (picking up coffee cup): .......

This is the gist of what I got of the conversation. Please, if anyone can clarify the taking over part, it will be perfect (I think?).

This is my attempt. ^^;; Please forgive any mistakes!

Guest fio209js2

Here's a ROUGH translation....

GW's Mother: All right, I understand. For now, come into the shop.

GW: Was it Eun Jae? Is there a problem? (Is there something going on?)

GW's Mother: It seems that Eun Jae has just come out of Gyo Bin's house.

GW: That's a good thing. Then what are you going to do now?

GW's Mother: Things are problem going to return to what was before. Your mother is probably going to take over <the company?>

GW (confused expression): What? What are you saying?

GW's Mother (picking up coffee cup): .......

This is the gist of what I got of the conversation. Please, if anyone can clarify the taking over part, it will be perfect (I think?).

This is my attempt. ^^;; Please forgive any mistakes!

My mom was watching this with me (we are both obsessed with this drama~ haha!) and that is exactly what she meant.. that GB dad's business is gonna go back into her hands.. and that everything is going smoothly~~

Guest pinkwave

thank you so much for the very brief summaries....

I guess watching this drama back to back on weekends is a big burden for me..i can't resist but watch it NOW!....But i have to wait for the weekend (i dont want watching very suspense episodes in fragments)!!! Hence, i just have to rely on spoilers on this thread...haha too ironic for me to know what's going on just by reading summaries first and delaying my watching enjoyment....

Guest saranghae_miyavi

well it seems like GW's umma is getting her revenge by using EJ, but how is EJ gonna get boris, natasha, and boris's umma?

ugh...this is killing meee

but i really dont want this drama to end ;'(

Archived