[drama 2008] Cruel Temptation / Temptation Of Wife 아내의 유혹

Guest huangsy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kbsamerica

i just started watching this series and it is very different than those KBS daily series on television.

Guest squeaky

heyy i'm watching this drama cuz my mom watches it all the time, and now i'm interested >< i don't have too much time cuz of school but what episode is it when the original wife comes back? thanks!

Guest csnrain

looks like she's finally going to reveal that she really is Eunjae in the next episode, I can't wait, ahaha

Aeri's a sly fox... but yeah I'm also surprised that she's not been utterly crushed yet and that EJ is been exposed by that old crane. Doesn't feel like her revenge is being successful as things seem to spin out of control~ Actually I still haven't figure out how she's planning to wreck her vengeance, she keeps saying she'll destroy them but how?

Oh, wow! Next week EJ will confront the whole in-law family~ Looks intense!

Guest winghlau

heyy i'm watching this drama cuz my mom watches it all the time, and now i'm interested >< i don't have too much time cuz of school but what episode is it when the original wife comes back? thanks!

Episode 31. I think.

hello! oi've just finished watching ep79, where Aeri and Gyobin plan to kill? Kangjae.

can somebody tell me what happens with kangjae now?

wow... this soap is so f*cking unrealistic but i still am addicted to watch it lol.

and aeri is really scary, plus how can one be that pathetic? lol

Guest pinkwave

how did president min and goo eun jae convince everyone that eun jae was the real min so hee?

pres. min made everyone convince that that so hee (goo eun jae) is her "real" daughter...kyobin didn't realize that sohee is eun jae coz the woman's character was so different from her previous wife...the father of kyobin tried to investigate but thanks to GW, they managed to edit files of the original sohee blah blah blah..you gotta watch those parts...i tell you, it is so addicting...

On the latest episodes, sohee's life is miserable coz kyobin really wanted to "bed" her everytime he sees her....good thing Ej managed to move away from her maniac husband...KB even suspected EJ and GW doing something on min's house..hahaha that was funny(he's so desperate)....I never really thought that the ajumma will blackmail the adoptive mother and ej....that was unexpected coz she doesn't look like a poor ajumma...hahaha...

another part where i laughed (sarcastically) was when Aeri txted KB to go outside to see ej and gw...she kinda reminds me of the "mother with the long hair and black suit in the adams family"....

Question: what's with the papers which KB stole from his father's vault? does it have anything to do with the adoptive mother?(coz SH seemed to tell her mother about that)...What did the nurse say to KB's father about EJ being alive?? thanks to whoever will answer these questions....

Guest jennyoo21

pres. min made everyone convince that that so hee (goo eun jae) is her "real" daughter...kyobin didn't realize that sohee is eun jae coz the woman's character was so different from her previous wife...the father of kyobin tried to investigate but thanks to GW, they managed to edit files of the original sohee blah blah blah..you gotta watch those parts...i tell you, it is so addicting...

On the latest episodes, sohee's life is miserable coz kyobin really wanted to "bed" her everytime he sees her....good thing Ej managed to move away from her maniac husband...KB even suspected EJ and GW doing something on min's house..hahaha that was funny(he's so desperate)....I never really thought that the ajumma will blackmail the adoptive mother and ej....that was unexpected coz she doesn't look like a poor ajumma...hahaha...

another part where i laughed (sarcastically) was when Aeri txted KB to go outside to see ej and gw...she kinda reminds me of the "mother with the long hair and black suit in the adams family"....

Question: what's with the papers which KB stole from his father's vault? does it have anything to do with the adoptive mother?(coz SH seemed to tell her mother about that)...What did the nurse say to KB's father about EJ being alive?? thanks to whoever will answer these questions....

i think the papers were official land documents. i think kyobin's father stole the land from president's min's father. when kyobin gave her the documents, she changed the name of the owner.

Guest pinkwave

i think the papers were official land documents. i think kyobin's father stole the land from president's min's father. when kyobin gave her the documents, she changed the name of the owner.

thanks a lot... kb is such an idiot to give those documents to sh...

wtf?%! i can't wait for the episodes next week...she just revealed herself as Ej to Kb's family...they were like penitent sinners kneeling to a furious god...however, the scenes were somehow unrealistic since the coincidences matched with aeri's plan....but still, im so excited for next week...

Guest uguudei

Hey!!!! I'm enjoying this drama lately. But I'm only at episode 35.

I have some questions.

Is Min So Hee (Min Gun Woo's sis) really dead?

Is Nino really the son of Gyo Bin? Seems like I can't wait to see it.

Thanx

Guest revengeoftheflowers

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW. Those previews for next week look absolutely incredible. I am so excited for the true revenge to start. No more secrets. No more scheming and no more underhanded fighting. The gloves are off and Korea's Head B**CH is going to f-ing kill everyone on site.

Guest starrysmile

Aeri's a sly fox... but yeah I'm also surprised that she's not been utterly crushed yet and that EJ is been exposed by that old crane. Doesn't feel like her revenge is being successful as things seem to spin out of control~ Actually I still haven't figure out how she's planning to wreck her vengeance, she keeps saying she'll destroy them but how?

Oh, wow! Next week EJ will confront the whole in-law family~ Looks intense!

i think she basically just wants to kill EJ and take back what she thinks is "hers". of course that's never going to happen :] but she's really good at making a mess of things for EJ.

what i don't get is how KB and his family are so relieved when they heard stuff about EJ still being alive. i mean KB can still get charged with attempted murder.

Archived