When You're Doing Your Homework...

Guest May_I?

I procrastinate on hwk a lot, but if i am in a studious mode i would have music on, usually chinese or korean stuff. I will also browse facebook since most of my hwk is online.

ahh very hard to not get distracted.

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol. i have to listen to music when i do my homework.

and i can't sit still for more that 10 mins. i know i'd play and travel around the room with my chair.

disturb my little sister/brother whose are doing their homework.

watch tv/videos for a while, grab a snack.

yep. takes a long time to complete my homework.

but when it comes to maths, then i think i'd be still. i still need my music though. ♥

math is love!

Guest yeindarrrling

hahah; i listen to music and sing aloud when i do hmwk; and

strangely i dont get distracted at all o.O i guess its just a habit

now; i sing aloud without even knowing im singing :P

Guest Peteyy_DuonGSTA

i listen to music when doing hw

its a lot worse when im doing work on the computer

too hard to concentrate.

Guest Sukachu

Lol, yes I get disstracted easily when doing homework. When I have my laptop turned on, I listen to music and check different sites :P .

i do pretty much all the stuff you just mentioned.

most of the time i listen to music while i do homework, unless im reading a billion pages in my textbook (cos sometimes music frustrates when i read .. :vicx:) , but then if im reading, id be munching on snacks ! =D

i watch tv while i do homework on the couch too ! =)

Guest athirah_24

usually i'll just listen to my mp3. i cant study without music cuz assignments can make me extremely sleepy. and i can lose my concentration easily.

Guest SHINEjaejoong

When I do my homework, I sometimes listen to music from my iPod or from my brothers cellphone. I also watch tv..abit...If I bother to stand up, I eat something, an apple or cookies....I get distracted easily...:)

I really can't do my homework. I'm so bad. I just get distracted everywhere (but not at school, so I try to do my homework in class as much as I can).

Guest xiao jia

in high school i did the whole multi-task thing and it took me an entire evening to do hw

but once i entered college i just learned that if i just get done with my hw with minimal simultaneous activities (just music), i can just indulge in what i want to do afterwards

Guest Lee Hyun-Shik

i usually listeni to music all the time while doing hw except when im reading something, like just plain reading. and i get sooo distracted with aim and youtube and myspace and facebook ><

• 4 weeks later...
Guest `phng

i always multitask when doing hw/study. i cant concentrate on studying for more than an hour unless its an interesting topic. normally i would stay on my laptop and chat.

Archived