♥ Happy 17th Birthday! Kim " Key " Kibum! Sept. 23, 2008♥

Guest ii_christie

Happy Birthday to KEY! He's one lucky boy with all those fan messages ;D And cute PJ/lounge pants that he can share with the other members (:

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adorkableheo

Happy Birthday the oh so irrestiable KIM KI BUM .

You sure know the key to capture girls heart.

& real man wears pink . lol

Winning the Mutizen was an early birthday wasn't it?

OMO! your one year older than I am.

kehehe .

wishing you the best~

wish you stop by LA .

love

-adorkableheo

Guest aznxlovemelodyx

Happy Birthday Key!

For SHINee's talkative, talented, gorgeous, wonderful, totally-should-be-an-MC umma:

You work so hard. It seems like it's been such a long time already since you debuted. And this is your first birthday as a SHINee member! I hope that you can stay healthy and work hard, and take good care of the other SHINee members. Also, I hope you have a good birthday with a lot of smiles and presents. I'm always wishing you the best in your journey as a singer, and there are always people that love you, including me.

Saranghae oppa~

Guest yumimaki

Oh, reading this thread warms my heart - I'm happy to see my SHINee boys getting so much love and support!

I'm super late (although it's still the 23rd here) and I said this about a million times already but HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY-umma!

I hope you continue to be healthy and happy and that you grow closer to the other boys and become an even better singer/rapper/entertainer in the years to come. I hope God continues to bless you richly, Key-gun!! Stay as adorkable as you are!

Love,

Maki noona

Oh, and those gifts are amazing - a PSP... :o

Happy Birthday Key Umma!

My first love of SHINee <3

So dorky and humourous.

Especially around Jonghyun. LOL JongKey!

Hope your special day is full of happiness.

Damn those are cool presents.

Guest dreamit.

^_^ Happy BELATED Birthday Key

SHINee FIGHTING!

I will always listen to your songs!! Even though its hard, please don't give up! We are all behind you (:. wish to see you one day!!

LOVE YOU KEY & SHINee! :blush:

ohmygosh~!!! I didn't even know this thread was here. =.= My soompiness fails. D:

ANYWAYYYYYYYY.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEY~!!!! <3333

Dear Kim Kibum,

I am sorry it's late. -__-;; But anyway, you inspire me. Your voice is heavenly and entrancing. But you're seventeen now oppa~!!! I

have been your fan since debut and i've seen you give so much effort. Its no wonder how you got placed as the umma for the group. You are a very kind and caring person and i know your love will only grow with your success~! Keep giving your best and making your fans proud. <3333 Be healthy and stay happy oppa.

Kim Key Kibum Hwaiting!!

Guest ultranguik

oh wow, the scrap book is so cool and well designed,

he must've been so happy with all those presents,

but what really makes me smile is the aid box, ^^ lotsa medicine, i feel the warmth of the noona fans, so caring!

key is so lucky to have those fans

happy 17th bday, for the youngest, loudest, but cutest umma in the entire kpop boyband history ^^

Guest paperhugs

happy birthday key! (:

you're my favourite out of all the SHINee boys.

shh, don't tell them though.

i hope you had the most fantastimastic day ever!

KIM KEY KIBUM, FIGHTING! SARANGHAE OPPA!

Gosh...i forgotten about this...NOOOO!!!

Happy Belated 17th Birthday KIM KEYBUM~~!!

Hope you had a great birthday!!!

Continue to smile like you do now...

Your pearly whites always brighten up my day~

And Continue to mesmerize us with your amazing voice!!

KEYbum fighting!!

Happy belated 18th birthday to Key! I hope you're always happy and continue to be the Key to our hearts and SHINee's Umma! You're funny and sing, dance, rap well. Hope all your dreams and wishes come true and you & SHINee continue to succeed in your career.

Archived