[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Guest ♪ LeeNa ♪

congrats she won again <333333

hope she'll continue wining ;p

it's beautiful day beautiful day make it a good day :D

Congratulations to IU for winning her first K-chart trophy.

I recognized IU's talent for singing during her Boo days and I knew from the beginning

that she was going to be recognized.

I am just glad it didn't take a long time for everyone to be exposed to her vocal talent.

About Seulong, I think it was really cute that he hugged her in public like that.

Its just goes to show, IU is such a lovely person even to people who are way older

than she is.

I hope 2011 will be an even greater year for IU.

- Jen

excellent merry xmas present for her.. with today win at music bank,tats a hattrick from inkigayo,mnet countdown and music bank.. she achieved it all... way to go girl!!

ITS A GOOD DAY!!! :wub: :wub:

ps: she probably only can sing 3 octave once a day.. so on some days,she didnt sing it during music show for other variety show or events i guess...

Guest hummingstereo

to be honest, at first i didn't really like IU

but then i watched her last performance on yoo hui yeol's - omg the way she sang 옛사랑 (old love) was sooo great.

and now i like love herrrr! although i don't think good day is my favorite song out of the new album tbh

i love 느리게 하는 일 (err official song translation is supposed to be just "Slow"). so pretttyyy.

can't believe she's may '93. so talented she's only like half a year older than me omg! pretty girl~

it sucks how everyone compares her to younha though @_@ cause they have pretty different voices even though they both sing ballads.

and congrats to her! i can't believe she hasn't won more though - esp with how popular 잔소리 (Nagging) was o-o!

actually loved that more than good day -finger twiddle- hehehe

just got to know abt IU recently.. she's so young! her voice is sweet and nice... very good potential, will definitely be hearing abt her for a long while in the music scene... IU, hwaiting! :)

Guest adikkeluangman

IU explains why she exchanged Taeyang for Yoo Ah In as her ‘ideal man’

IU was known for originally being a huge fan of Taeyang’s, but recently made the switch over to “Sungkyunkwan Scandal” actor Yoo Ah In.

She even received a ‘love confession’ from the actor during the “2010 Golden Disk Awards“! Yoo Ah In was informed of IU’s ‘crush’ on him by fellow presenter Park Min Young, to which he replied, “IU, I love you too!” But why did she replace Taeyang with Yoo Ah In?

IU finally revealed her reason behind the switch through an interview with “Mnet Wide“. She explained:

“I kept talking about Taeyang so much on broadcast programs, that my mom gave me a warning. She said that if I talked about Taeyang one more time, she would disown me. That’s why I named Yoo Ah In as my ideal man instead of Taeyang. Netizens started commenting, ‘You once said you liked Taeyang…!‘ Well, it seems like no matter what I say, people won’t be satisfied (laughter). I really am just an innocent fan, please don’t misunderstand.”

The singer also revealed her thoughts on the parodies surrounding her ‘three level octave’ by adding, “I was really proud when I saw the first parody. I always thought that they were a refelection of your popularity. New versions are made every day, and I make sure to watch every single one.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/iu-explains-why-she-exchanged-taeyang-for-yoo-ah-in-as-her-ideal-man

This girl so cute.

Guest sandraxp

I love the song "Good Day" of IU, she's cute and she had a beautiful voice!

But what I like most are the performance with the boy dancer. He's sooooooo cuteeeeeee!!!! I also believe they can do very good partner. They look so cute the two together.

I would like to know more about him, if only his name. Anyone know anything about him?

iuboydancer.png

Guest adikkeluangman

U’s oppa fans go crazy over her newest photo

IU’s ‘oppa fans’ are currently going crazy over a simple picture of their favorite star eating lunch.

Uploaded onto various community sites, IU is seen posing with a peace sign as she eats a tray lunch. Much emphasis has been put on the fact that the soup bowl on the tray is “bigger than her face.”

Her oppa fans lovingly commented, “She is so cute, I have nothing else to say”, “I want to be the mussels in her bowl”, “Gotta eat well to be pretty^^”, and “Let’s go for a 30 level booster.”

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/ius-oppa-fans-go-crazy-over-her-newest-photo

‘3-octave range’ IU meets the ‘8-layer voice’ Park Kyung Lim

Lately, singer IU has been complimented for having a 3-octave range, as demonstrated by her performances of “Good Day“ on numerous music platforms. She’s recently met up with MC Park Kyung Lim, who’s been known for having a”multi-layered” voice.

Earlier today, Park Kyung Lim posted a cute picture of herself with IU on her Twitter.

She tweeted,

“The meeting between 3-octave range and 8 layer voice~ keke“

People who saw the photo commented, “IU! cute!” and “You’re complexion has yet to fall behind the young IU’s! :)

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/12/3-octave-range-iu-meets-the-8-layer-voice-park-kyung-lim