[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

20180405175152673xeac.jpg\

Lee, Ji - Eun, not IU. It's not Lee Ji-eun. The IU was now up to the public to voice conveys the top of the decomposition into the eyes not in 'my uncle'. should not tvN's drama 'My uncle' is (IU min) is living a reality that can not be more than Fak. The debt that is left behind is heavy enough to stand alone, but there is only one

More pictures: http://k-star-holic.blogspot.kr/search/label/IU

#IU #My_uncle

• Like 3

cheers and encouragments to IU, the proven recognised artiste (not just a glamous star any more), and her eeague of solid fans. Btw, am not a IU fans, nor a LSK fans (co lead of her latest drama). just draw the 'dramas' that is ongoing and while refusing to chip in to add coal to the fire, i guess i just want to cheer at IU site.

Spoiler

i cannot promise i will be her fan. but i am sure, i am won over by her solid acting even as early as ep1/2. so just want to say, like many mini and big storms of her career-life. the rest uproar (actually the roars likely came from not majorites but minorities, and i believe it cannot be from her mature personal fans... likely .... likely some haters are past shippers of IU with her ex co-leads, ex male actors.... some times it is borne out of 'love possessive' that they wanted to cast their OTP together forever...

so, be assured the back slash will be quietened down.... the quality of the show, the acting and plot, by itself will draw more fans like myself , who never expect myself to like her... i never for once favour any Kpop Idol or singer, while i don't hate any KPop singers, i do not ever favor them either.

IU should be the First foremost one that won my respect and smash my wall of resistance against "No Kpop Idol can act" wall.
thus, be assured My Mister's casting and Pairing little teacup storm will be blown over...

congratulation to IU, for a break thru at her Acting Career..i dare say this is an Out of the Park performance for her, she do all the Kpop Singer proud, to show that afterall, One can really Sing as well as Act finally! totally awed by IU's JiAh.

i won't stay at this site, will wander back to My Mister site, just come here to cheers ya all.
Most of the times, those that approve and admire are always a lot, but are shy and lurking and keep low profile.... only those who yak and write negative rubbish are only in the minorities. By My Mister this dramas... rest assured there will be heap and bound in growth in her fan-base, those will may still remain lurking and low profile lurking, 'My Mister" will won her legions of fans that are not won over by 'MoonLover' even. (i hope i didnt write anyhting wrong, if i did, pls pm me, and i will apologise or delete.)
will leave you by this note, God Bless IU the multi talents artiste.

• Like 1