[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

EHHHHHH?????? YONG HWA SANG FRIDAY WITH IU ????? WHY????

Ah, he did say on Show Champion that he likes Friday the most out of IU's original compositions. Keep calm, stay calm, keep cool, stay cool.....

But they look cute together.   ;)

Keep calm..keep cool... They're best friend :)

Both of them have musical talent and have beautiful voice..

Keep calm as JoU shipper...unless IU let Yonghwa sing duet and 2 song like she did to JJS.. Hahaha..

airbening said:

EHHHHHH?????? YONG HWA SANG FRIDAY WITH IU ????? WHY????

Ah, he did say on Show Champion that he likes Friday the most out of IU's original compositions. Keep calm, stay calm, keep cool, stay cool.....

But they look cute together.   ;)

omg faint

Jung Yonghwa performed a remix of You and I, Love Light, and Good Day on

acoustic guitar! And even got IU to join in at some parts kekeke

cr. squishy

they are so cute

After performing Lonely, IU was going to send him away so he started singing "tell me why why~" on guitar

cr.squishy

Oke..so YongHwa sing more song than JJS..

My JoU feel... :((

Still..

I want the fancam :D

I didnt get the significance of her watering the flowerpot after singing Raindrop everyday. She's really making flower bkmarks for the fans!
(Me: is she really making bookmarks for fans?!? Put hands up: I WANT ONE)

cr.squishy

omg faint

Jung Yonghwa performed a remix of You and I, Love Light, and Good Day on

acoustic guitar! And even got IU to join in at some parts kekeke

cr. squishy

And it remind me of soon shin (IU) sang "love light" in YOU'RE THE BEST LEE SOON SHIN at one ep before..

Guest deeply3

edensor said: Deeply... don't quote image please... its forbidden here in Soompi. It could invite mods to come here *aerrrrr... they're scary LOL*You will have words like this if they found out : MOD EDIT : Please Do Not Quote Images >:)
Please edit it. The edit button is on the top right of your post. Click edit and delete the images.

The concert series has ended, all those who were able to watch live are so lucky. to see IU up close, to hear her beautiful voice.

YongHwa is such a cool guest, i never expected their level of closeness to be that deep. beautiful singing together.

A beautiful concert, for a worthy cause as proceeds will be for Sewol affected families.

Thank you IU, such a blessed heart.

:x

IU's outfit compile thru the 8 days of concert
viewimage.php?id=24a8ef28e0c5&no=29bcc42
DCIUGAL
Looking at IU's ordinary outfit, she is really just the girl next door except for that outstanding aura from her eyes and the way she do things.She is humbly amazing...