[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

Am I correct to assume that Fly To The Sky has not yet achieved a Certified All-Kill/ Perfect All-Kill on Instiz even when their track knocked off IU's #1 position on music sites last week ? There seemed to be a bit of a roller-coaster race on iChart but our lovely lady is still staying strong with 3 songs in the top 10. Proud of her. 

Congrats to @Eng for personally receiving an autographed CD from IU. Her winning love letter must be really awesome. 

Guest 9jill9

@buckwheat01
Maybe she's trying to head off her catching anything since she's dealing with a crowd?
@junemoonstone
FTTS has not achieved a PAK.  I too am proud of IU right now.  She's achieving all this without any kind of appearances/promotion and she's carrying on with her concert.  She is one extremely busy lady
Anyways, I saw this over at iu-jjang
tumblr_n6515f8pD91rlzlwyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_n6515f8pD91rlzlwyo2_500.jpg

Japanese Magazine “Hanryu PIA” (30 June issue)

and

Japanese Magazine “haru hana” (vol.24)

cr: Katsuo

Maybe IU's next album might be Japanese?

Guest 9jill9

I saw this over at naver real time search results that Mexicana is giving away IU goodies starting June 1.
6월 1일부터 멕시카나 치킨 구매시 <아이유 돗자리>를 사은품으로 드려요

Ah too bad Mexicana did not time it better although I guess they'll barely catch the final crowd from her final concert date.  This is what is called bad planning by the company.  If they were smarter, they would have started it last week when IU's concert kicked off.  

Guest 9jill9

A compilation of IU's Red Shoes (short clips) with different styled IU

kekeke ... I really miss her long hair looking at the video even though I like her short hair too

@9jill9 I really hope she acts in a drama before the year is out. I love her Beautiful Dancer mv but not other Japanese releases, and Japanese fans seem to prefer soloists from k-pop groups. I wonder if the dramas Lee Soon Shin and Bel Ami will help her get more fans.   

Guest 9jill9

@junemoonstone
I would love to see IU in a K-drama too but I hope that whatever project that she lands on that it'll be a successful one.  I would not wish the ratings for PM/BM on anyone.  It seems like antis come out of the wood work as soon as they see a weakness like sharks to blood.  
I don't know who helps IU in choosing the dramas but I hope they can assist her in choosing a good project.  
As for the Japanese market, I've liked most of her Japanese releases.  Although it does seem that they prefer groups to soloist.  I think if IU had to choose between a Japanese promotion or K-drama, she should choose a K-drama.  That market isn't going anywhere and K-dramas do draw in fans.
edit:
I meant that that j-music market isn't going to disappear and if a good drama opportunity comes, she should take that instead

Guest maashi

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #7

tumblr_n62dkohd9Q1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #8

tumblr_n631astvhc1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #9

tumblr_n631i3WPtJ1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #10

tumblr_n631kejiD11rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #11

tumblr_n631m17L4h1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

8-> 8->

I'm like this 8-> for about 15 min looking at her pics.... especially #10 iu among the flowers :x :x It's pretty. and #11 soooooo.....ahah

oh BTW Cr: our dear iumaashimaashi  iumushimushi :-D

Guest deeply3

maashi said: A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #7

tumblr_n62dkohd9Q1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #8

tumblr_n631astvhc1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #9

tumblr_n631i3WPtJ1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #10

tumblr_n631kejiD11rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

A Flower Bookmark Album HQ Scans #11

tumblr_n631m17L4h1rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

8-> 8-> I'm like this 8-> for about 15 min looking at her pics.... especially #10 iu among the flowers :x :x It's pretty. and #11 soooooo.....ahah oh BTW Cr: our dear iumaashimaashi  iumushimushi :-D

Guest mumfu

GUYS did you hear, apparently AKMU will be IU's guest on one of the nights this week.....so they actually got their wish...how awsome!

The original 'nagging' couple Seulong and IU.  I have seen many male idols try to sing this with uri IU but I think Seulong has the most complimentary voice for this song.
BojCxJ1IMAEIF5z.png

Guest mumfu

@Eng,
Chukkahae, well deserved winning a personally signed album by uri IU, given to you by her - maja.  If you don't mind will you share with us the letter you wrote?
BojEeukIUAAgCQF.jpg
IU reading letters during rehearsal

9jill9 said: I saw this over at naver real time search results that Mexicana is giving away IU goodies starting June 1.
6월 1일부터 멕시카나 치킨 구매시 <아이유 돗자리>를 사은품으로 드려요

Ah too bad Mexicana did not time it better although I guess they'll barely catch the final crowd from her final concert date.  This is what is called bad planning by the company.  If they were smarter, they would have started it last week when IU's concert kicked off.  

Wow @airbening and @edensor predicted and wished for AKMU, it has come true too !!!
:-bd

And...suddenly I want to paint my nails purple...it's sooo cute on IU, when i put it on i'll be cute as her..(uhuh??)
:D

^#(^  yes? yezzzz ? ... no?

Wah.. So happy. IU+AKMU will performing together. Korean news is reporting that IU has personally invited AKMU :x.

And just knew from twitter that after knowing her fan was rescued from sewol Ferry, IU sent him a private message to thanks him for being alive..

IU jjang !!!