[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@edensor
Yeah i keep looking and looking at their photo together, but i cannot see any skirt on Jonghyun :> nyahahhaI think they were teasing their listeners lol.
Awww...their conversations are just way too cute right?I remember those times when Shinee & IU performed (Music Bank, Inkigayo etc). and when either of them wins...they are so supportive to each other.  They are comfortable interacting, talking with each other even on cam, in public, no hesitations no awkwardness.  They acknowledge each other's presence.  For that I admire Jonghyun, because some idols used to avoid getting close to IU before.And now this conversations in his radio show, I realized how deep their friendship really is...may their friendship be for always and keeps going stronger.  It would be awesome to see them perform together, in a concert, or in a musical or even better in a drama ....wow ♥>:D<

@airbening

Chingu is that chipmunk manager with uri IU on her way to JH's Radio show last night?

Yes @mumfu .. That chipmunk manager.., he really take care IU eventhough he's not her manager anymore.

@maashi is that a giant lollipop??lol

Now I know how to make IU stop by and take my gift,kkk

Key word : Food...Food...Food , lol

How is she gonna eat that lollipop??hehehe..

Guest maashi

Yes @mumfu .. That chipmunk manager.., he really take care IU eventhough he's not her manager anymore.

@maashi is that a giant lollipop??lol

Now I know how to make IU stop by and take my gift,kkk

Key word : Food...Food...Food , lol

How is she gonna eat that lollipop??hehehe..

exactly, that's what I was thinking about ...

but I believe that she can

BicXdUnCMAANlo6.jpg

:-D

Wow chipmunk, it's so nice to see him again. Btw a shinee's fan who apparently went to jonghyun's radio yesterday said that IU gave them candies too. The girl was touched cuz IU waved back at her and gave her candies. I bet the shinee fans who were there are going to join our fandom after this hahaah. IU is such a sweetie :x

tumblr_n2bxt365Ow1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg

I know this is the edited version, but I really love it (and the original) because IU looks so feminine, powerful, mature, and beautiful! If I could be just 1% of the person that she is... Waah... She's just so amazing.... :x :x :x

About the big lollipop... Hahaha. I've actually seen it at the grocery store here before. It's fake. The big lollipop is actually just a plastic casing with wrapping paper over it. If you take off the wrapping paper, you can open the case and there are a lot of regular sized lollipops inside.

IU reveals her picks of the best female singers in Korea

Hyorin-Taeyeon-IU-Ailee-younha_139472461

IU revealed which female singers she thought were the best in Korea while appearing on Kim Shin Young's MBC radio program on March 13.

DJ Kim Shin Young asked, "Who is the best female vocalist in all of Korea?"  IU replied, "Younha and Ailee for solo artists; Girls' Generation's Taeyeon and SISTAR's Hyorin for singers in groups."

She also revealed, "Recently, when I listen to the songs I recorded in the past, I think, 'I wasn't all that bad at singing, either.  I sound okay.'"  She is definitely being modest as she was actually chosen by Younha in the past, too, as being one of the best singers in Korea. 

Source: AKP

Aniyaaaa, IU!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!! Totally daebak. Waahhh~~

IU says she would like to be reborn as Sulli

Sulli-IU_1394720136_af_org.jpg

Singer IU appeared on the March 13 edition of Kim Shin Young's MBC radio program and complimented f(x)'s Sulli on her pretty looks.

Kim Shin Young asked, "If you were to be reborn, who would you want to be reborn as?" IU replied, "I have a folder on my computer for pretty celebrities and I think I have the most pictures of Sulli in it."

She continued, "Based on my standards, I think the prettiest female celebrity in Korea is Sulli."  She also chose which celebrities looked most similar to herself, picking comedian Shin Bong Sun and actress Han Ji Min.  IU said, "We are the inextricably woven three," making everyone laugh.

Do you think she looks like Shin Bong Sun and Han Ji Min?

Source: AKP

I hope you get reborn as no one else but IU... because IU is the best!
(And maybe also reborn as one of my best friends?!?!
[-O< [-O< [-O< )

Guest maashi

MBC MUSIC Show Champion is going to celebrate its 100th Episode with some Special show.

super-junior-s-kangin-to-host-show-champ

Performers: ~~~IU~~~ SNSD, SHINee, CN Blue, SISTAR, Ailee Dynamic Duo, ToHeart, BAP, B1A4, Girl's Day & More

source : http://kpopstreamonline.blogspot.com/2014/03/teaser-140319-mbc-music-show-champion.html?m=0