[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

omg that's Kim Hyun Joo (Boys over flowers) hosting the MBC show, she's so awesome, in her drama roles also (Insoon is Pretty) which coincidentally share the same infamous writer w/ YTBLSS.

Awww, my two favorite actress together onstage.

>:D<

[TRANSLATION] 140120 KBS2 FM Turn Up the Volume - Flower Boy Gift Shop peek-a-boo cut

[빼꼼] 꽃미남 선물가게 in 유인나의 볼륨을 높여요: 

via @youtube
[TRANSLATION] 140120 KBS2 FM Turn Up the Volume - Flower Boy Gift Shop peek-a-boo cut

Yoo Inna. Flower Boy Gift Shop owner (?) Main occupation: actress
Inna: Really.. that’s absurd.

IU: What happened then?
JH: Because I’m the manager.

Lee Jihyeong. Flower Boy Gift Shop manager. Main occupation: singer

IU: Ah umm… What shall we give them?

IU. Flower Boy Gift Shop temporary part-timer interviewee. Main occupation: idol and actress

Flower Boy Gift Shop peek-a-boo. Radio BTS more interesting than the broadcast itself.

Yoo Inna DJ. Yoo DJ doing her radio broadcast.

Unni~ I’m here~

awkard awkward

(01:04)
Inna: On a dark night when the stars appear, a girl brighter than the starlight, cautiously opens the door to the shop.
IU: Welcome.
Inna: There’s no one who wouldn’t take notice of her. Because the girl was a…
IU: Flower girl. A perfect flower girl.
JH: Ah… really…
Inna: When she played the guitar and sang along to it, looking like a fairy on a moon was the…
IU: Flower girl.
JH: Uhuh~
Inna: With sparkling eyes that could convey happiness was the…
IU: Flower. girl.
JH: That’s not it… Don’t you think that sounds really airy? Could you try adjusting your tone a little? Like ‘flower girl’.
IU: Flower. girl.
JH: Ah.. This can’t do, what shall we do?
Inna: It’s time for the fussy manager to not be fussy about giving out presents… Flower Boy Gift Shop!!
JH: Ah.. I told you that you’ve got to do it elegantly. Why are you yelling this? Hmm?
IU: Hahahahaha.
Inna: IU-ssi~ Could you greet our Volume listeners first?
IU: As of today, I got a job… I got a job as a temporary part-timer at Volume. And soon…
Inna: Soon you’re going to be fired.
IU: Soon I’ll become the shop manager.
IU: I plan to umm… fast track to be promoted to manager. I’m IU, nice to meet you.
JH: You haven’t gotten the job yet though. You were just saying that by yourself…
Inna: Ah, that’s right.
IU: Ah today is just the interview?
Inna: That’s right, just the interview. Sorry, I forgot to tell you about that.
JH: But since you have a strong will, for now, having that energy is good.
IU: Ah, that’s right. (x5)
Inna: It’s good. That’s good right? A listener says ohh~ look at Jihyeong-ssi being unfriendly.
IU: They’re being super unfriendly here~
JH: But it’s written like this in the original script…
IU: I mean, the moment I come in, you guys are already being unfriendly. Just now, when I was on standby, he was already being super unfriendly~
Inna: Is that so?
JH: But I didn’t even say anything..
IU: He didn’t say a single word. I was smiling by myself and asking, ‘Have you eaten?’ ‘Would you like some of this?’ Oh~ but he smile back at all.
Inna: He doesn’t waver easily, does he?
IU: He was being super unfriendly, really.
JH: I was smiling in my heart. It’s practically the first time we’ve met, so…
Inna: That’s like you’re out of your mind. Smiling in your heart. You’re going crazy right now, aren’t you? IU part-timer~ Hurry and gain favour with the manager, so that he’ll hire you~
IU: I came down today thinking I was already hired… -Sigh-
JH: Oh… Today is just the interview, so if you work hard for this one hour…
IU: Got it, I’ll work hard.
Inna: Alright, let’s listen to a song. As for the song… shall we play the part-timer’s song?
IU: Since it’s Monday, we should listen to ‘Friday’ right?
JH: She’s got a great sense of humour.
IU: Let’s listen to ‘Friday’ now then.

IU’s adorable lipsync

Two of them laughing uncontrollably when chatting about dramas

What they talked about is a secret~

Jihyung-ssi, what are you up to…?

IU: He read the messages in advance…
Inna: Now you’re getting nervous.
IU: … and decided what present to give each of them. I thought this was an impromptu broadcast, but it doesn’t seem like it. I get the feeling that he prepared things in advance.
Inna: Jihyeong-ssi, are you that sort of person?
JH: We’ve always been meticulous.
IU: I didn’t know he was that meticulous about it, so I’m feeling nervous now. Oh! Like I can’t lose out..
Inna: Well then, if you don’t want to lose to him, let’s try this out once.
IU: Ah I wanted to tick this just now, but I was talking to you and didn’t manage to do it…
Inna: So now it’s my fault?
JH: I’m really sorry to say this, but during the time both of you were chatting, I could have given out 100 presents.
-Confidence-
IU: Since this is a radio program that gives out presents…
Inna: Let’s hurry and start giving out some then.
JH: Seems like he lacks stamina, so let’s give him some ‘cup rice’.
IU: That’s not anything special~
JH: That’s not much?
IU: (Since he’ll be hungry from swimming) let’s give him a dine-out coupon.
Inna: Ah that’s good, since he’s swimming.
IU: (To cover up after hitting the person), he needs BB cream right?
Inna: Ah that’s right.
IU: To hit the person and then cover it up.
Inna: Genius.
IU: (To a jealous female employee) Chicken.
Inna: Why is that so?
IU: For the female employee to eat, so she can put on weight until she doesn’t look good then she has to focus on her work again.
Inna: You’re doing well, really.
JH: She’s really persuasive, perfectly logical and coherent. This friend of ours kekeke
JH: IU-ssi can be the shop manager, while I be the part-timer instead…
Inna: Seems like all you have to do is be present?
JH: We should keep doing it together.
IU: Wow really? This shop is really great~
Inna: I’m the owner.
IU: Ah, is that so?
Inna: Yes, of course.
IU: I only just found out about that.
JH: Yoo Inna-ssi is the owner?
Inna: They say I’m not. They wrote it in red font. I’m not anyone at all…
Inna: See both of you again soon~
IU: See you~
JH: Please take care of the shop well.
-Going on business trip next week-
IU: Yep.
Inna: Yep. (echo)
-Uneasy-
Writer: You’ve worked hard~
IU: You’ve worked hard~
Inna: You’ve worked hard~
Inna: How shall we take our photos?
Writer: Let’s just take one first, hold on.
Writer: Hold on. One, two~ three!
Writer: I’ll take another one. This is kind of amusing.
Inna: Isn’t there anything we can do?
Writer: There isn’t.
Inna: This is really tacky.. turning around like this.
JH: You guys do it by yourselves.
Inna: No, manager! You’ve got to do it with us.
Inna: We’ll turn in that direction.
Writer: Which side? One, two, three~ One more time, one, two, three! keke
Inna: Alright! This is Yoo Inna’s Turn Up the Volume. That’s all for today. I’ll greet everyone now. Volume family, we’re going to be happier. -wink-

Chingu here is a fans account of seeing IU at BigBangs concert..
835983974.png?1390980602
frm @kpoppa_iu
The only lines I know is.....IUga daebak...kekeke!... and YooInAh eyo.

[FANCAFE] [From. IU] 140102 February~~~~ @ 1:47 AM

It’s February, everyone. As of yesterday, I’ve finished all my planned schedules~ clapclapclap I’m really going to take a break in February..hehe
So since it’s lunar new year, yesterday and the day before that, I was really eating anything I could get my hands on. It’s been awhile since I ate like that without feeling guilty at all. That’s my plan for February. I’ll eat everything I want to happily and gratefully. I’ll eat as much as Soon Shin did, be happy and laugh off this stuff about gaining weight. I pride myself on my increasing body weight. I’ll go on a short trip too. I’ll take out and shake the dust off some of the songs I wrote and kept for a long time. I’ll write From.IU posts often. Don’t worry, no matter what happens in March, I’ll lose those fats and return to my original state! I’m going for a buffet with my mum and dad tomorrow ah.. I’m really.. excited.. ahh….

Translated by squishy with love

1508043_525091604271074_1369361336_n.jpg1623788_525091600937741_158071514_n.jpg156249_525091634271071_727302203_n.jpg
261782_525091640937737_1145908616_n.jpg1660686_525091657604402_2028736019_n.jpg1800404_525091610937740_1364711133_n.jpg
1798589_525091680937733_628951234_n.jpg1555421_525091624271072_1034480433_n.jpg1511464_525091684271066_616263645_n.jpg

cr. IU Official Fansite Facebook

[140201] IU fancafe replies to fans compilation.

Fan: Wah…. You really had lots of delicious food! But.. did you receive any saebaetdon (New Year cash gifts)?? Or are you the one giving out money??
IU: No one gave me any… Not even 100 won..

Fan: What did you watch on TV over the holidays?
IU: I was too busy eating to watch TV.

Fan: Did you give money to your nephews and nieces?! Or are you still on the receiving end??
IU: My nephews and nieces~~ Please don’t enter high school~ Please don’t enter any school Please don’t graduate eitherrr

Fan: Wait… unni… why are you doing this to me? I’m… going crazy seriously.
IU: Gyu? *inserts another food pic*

Fan: I’m hungry… I’m hungry… These photos…
IU: Gyu?? *inserts another food pic*

Fan: Ha… I haven’t had anything to eat since yesterday.. Now I’m feeling tight inside
IU: ?? *inserts another food pic*

Fan: Omg unni I’m dieting, why are you doing this…
IU: Gyugyukyakya? *inserts another food pic*

Fan: do you want to build a snowman~?
IU: Okay byeee~

Fan: Any movie that you like recently?
IU: 탄생 (Birth?)

Fan: You’re ranked among the top realtime searches. Please say a few words.
IU: Why me? What did I do wrong now?

Fan: (Referring to the ‘Frozen’ themed icecream flavours at Baskin Robbins) Which Bella flavour do you like the best? I like gone with the wind.
IU: Mint choco.

Fan: Ggyu? *inserts food pic*
IU: Ggyuggyuggyuggyu

Fan: I just thought of a quiz question~~ What’s the ‘godeung hakyo’ (high school) that Elsa attended??
IU: Let It Go.
(Note: Korean high schools are something something Go, short for ‘godeung hakyo’.)

Fan: Isn’t your favourite movie The Secret Life of Walter Mitty??
IU: Nah that’s just a move I watched recently.

Fan: Do you…. not like Korean movies?..
IU: Why.. are you asking so delicately?..

Fan: Will you be responsible for me, or will you reply to my comment?
IU: Reply! I’ll reply.

Fan: Are you thinking to yourself ‘At some point I’ll end off with just one! selca and then go to bed……’?
IU: Nope nono I should just go to bed without posting a selca right..

Fan: Agasu-nim (IU’s nickname) Is this the end for us?.. If it’s the end, tell us so… Don’t just go off without saying anything ㅜㅜ
IU: The end!!!

Translated by squishy with love

cr. IU Official Fansite Facebook

Wow IU really loves food, doesn't she.

i wonder what's her most favorite food?

Anyway, interestingly soompi has a new button/stamp for "off topic"

How about a spazzing button or @edensor wish for crying stamp? lol

what other stamps do you wish for?

From KOREABOO BLOG
class="title" style="box-sizing: border-box; font-size: 40px; margin: -14px 0px 0px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'Open Sans', sans-serif; line-height: 1.4; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"IU wishes to be called “pretty” rather than “cute”

tumblr_inline_n0cs3hIuqq1sxpaxg.jpg

During MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment” recording, the reporter asked IU “What do you prefer these days, being called pretty or cute?” IU expressed her preference to be called “pretty” rather than “cute.” The singer and actress answered “As I am 22 years-old now, I like it more when people tell me that I look more mature and feminine.”

Also when the reporter asked what her secrets are behind her “kkool” (honey) perfect skin care, she humorously replied that she gets good skin care service at the clinic.  

Lastly she mentioned what led her to and what her future plans are in acting career. She added on that “Acting is very appealing because it allows me to express various emotions that I couldn’t do in public as an idol and celebrity figure.”  

If you want to know who IU selected as future male partner that she wants to act with, don’t miss the airing on February 2nd.

Source: Osen

Hi Chingu! I'm hitting all the threads, so please disregard if you've already seen this.  I made the MV below for uri @Jill Jung, but it's dedicated to all of you. It features IU & Jo Jung Suk, but what's really important is the message...generally speaking.  :)
Hope you all enjoy it.