[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@maashi
Welcome and hello!  Nice to meet you - 
사용자첨부이미지

kekeke ... I couldn't resist using this picture as a greeting.  :P

Anyways, @mumfu, I agree that IU looks pretty in any angle.  Just look at this angle from the video game cf
tumblr_mzh8yf0vxs1rwmyi8o1_500.gif

IU really does look like she could be video game or an anime character here.  
tumblr_mzh9bymCTw1rlzlwyo1_250.gif

By the way, I loved your IU mermaid collage.

Guest jazernette

IU super gorgeous !!! gifted with talents and looks...keep soaring high..I will always support you.

to my new friends here God bless you ..thanks for  sharing IU's goodies!!!

[schedule]

(Will constantly update this page. Check at iu schedule)

14.01.16 [bROADCAST] KBS2 Mamado @ 8:55 pm

14.01.23 [RELEASE] Dungeon & Fighter knight CF (full version)

14.01.24 [PERF] SBS Powerfm Concert - Collage @ 7:30pm (duet with Choi Baekho)

14.02.08 or 09 [bROADCAST] SBS Powerfm Concert @ 6pm

14.02.12 [EVENT] 3rd Gaon Chart Kpop Awards @ 7 pm

14.01.21 [EVENT] Section TV lunar new year special fanmeeting (40 fans) @ 4:30pm

14.03.23 [EVENT] IU Modern Times Showcase in Hong Kong @ 8:30 pm

(Postponed) [RELEASE] “Untitled” Full Japanese album (tracklist and contents unconfirmed)

@mumfu
Yes!!! I'm going to Modern times showcase in Hong Kong. This time I will sit at the front row so it will be pretty close to IU. keke. So excited. I will be also going to see her at the airport. Will tell you guys everything!!! 

OMG Choi daniel talks about IU once again

:D

He is such a fanboy...I'm so curious about what he said, did I hear the word "chilsu" ?? I think it means jealous :-?

Choi Daniel is so adorable, candid & honest.

He really is a warm, funny guy.

I'm getting more & more curious why he is always asked about IU in talk-shows he goes to?

Just imagine if he is granted a drama or movie with IU, he would be on cloud 9. lol.

We've been saying that a lot of wonderful roles fits IU. i hope she does one as a girl w/ superpowers. And Choi Daniel (w/ those glasses) can be the dorky, clueless guy she will protect.

#IUDanielTeamUp

:x

@KatKat09 He is so cute, I love his eyesmile. I've never seen a guy so shy around her. I love the fact that he isn't afraid to talk about her and I love his reactions whenever her name is mentioned, true fanboy haha. OMG they would look absolutely amazing together in a drama :x

@maashi  image

Annyeong, chingu and welcome to our thread!!! 

@9jill9 @mumfu

I'm at work and haven't seen the CF yet, but can't wait.  I too would like to see uri IU in a role where she's kicking @$$.

@Eng

One day chingu, we'll be joining you at one of uri IU's concerts. It's on my list of priorities.

@katkat09 @shabbychic

LOL...I want to see Choi Daniel and IU in a drama or movie also!!  If and when that day ever happens, I would so love to be a fly on the wall so that I can watch him either fanboy like crazy or have a coronary (not a real one of course). 

:D :D

Anybody misses IU??? Here she is...From IU! Cr. iujjang @squishy
BeRxTf0CAAAmYa2.jpg[FANCAFE] 140119 From.IU - Hello~

I cut my fringe again because I wanted to get into the spirit of my rest period hehe Our uaenas worked hard today too~~~~ Goodnight kokonaennae. Ah seems like many people are falling sick. Everyone take care take care. I’m staying in my bed.. Keke really goodnight now~~~~

(Note: ‘Kokonaennae’ is a phrase for putting children to sleep, mainly used around Gyeongnam area)
Translated by squishy with love