[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

@mumfu Hahaha. It would take sometimes to post things..keke. I haven't finished uploading video yet. Also I'm going to upload some video on daum fan cafe because there's a possibility that IU will see it.
@everyone I'm proudly presenting my own clips from the showcase. Yeah...!! This is my first time taking video and pics so they are not very good. I'm sorry if I disappoint you guys. I will try to do better next time.
Between the lips: 140323 IU Modern Times Showcase HK: 

via @YouTube

Proud of U: IU 140323 Modern Times Showcase in HK: http://youtu.be/lACf65oIS0Y 

Ah... Doing activities with other members is required to continue leveling up? Then I guess even Squishy would have a hard time ranking up. How sad. :( I hope you will find success in trying to upload the video on Daum! I'm still Mia level, trying to work my way into Boo. :)

@mumfu I'm also going to post my group photo with IU which I didn't post it on twitter. I have to blur the face first since there were so many people in it. It's an awesome pic.
This is the picture of a snack box IU gave to me, Japanese, and Chinese fans to share. We walked her to the gate and waved at her why she was walking through the gate then we headed back. A while later I heard the sound behind and here she was...IU!. She was chasing us to give us a snack. She was sweating and had shortness of breathing. She was already late for her boarding time. It's quite far from the gate (about 2.5 gate distance). I think she saw our sad expression and decided to do something. The fact that she already passed the gate and was running to us...I was almost crying. This is our IU...T T
Too bad I couldn't take any picture of her expression then you could feel everything with me.
BjfpD0qCYAAFeU3.jpg

@akinahana89 I'm sure you can do it. Yeah..even squishy is still BOO so I gave up to go any further. Too bad because if we are Marshmallow, we will be  able to reply IU's posts and there's a chance that she would answer ours.

@Eng
The biggest reason why I wanted to join her fancafe and why I was determined to get through, even though it took them THREE MONTHS to verify my identity, was because of the possibility of being able to talk with IU. I'm sad to see that even Squishy is still BOO level. They should change the rules so her international fans can get some benefits too! LOL. Even if I can't get to Marshmallow though, I'm glad to be a +1 for IU in her fancafe. :D

Guest mumfu

@Eng, chingu we CAN feel your emotions through your writing of your meeting with IU, her generosity in 'running back with snacks', her autograph signing of your T-shirt, her kindness and consideration for her fans....all of that... we FEEL your love and amazement and I/we can't help but LOVE her more.
Kumawo for the videos they are awesome, there are times in 'Between the Lips' where IU was looking at you directly...It feels like she recognises you..no wonder she gave you snacks...kekekeke!
Chingu this is the best trip EVER for us here at IU - Soompi as we live the whole experience through you and what an experience it was....actually meeting Her.
Love, love the MVs they are daebak!  Did your new zoom camera work out?  Were you happy with it? 

Guest mumfu

Chingu let's starting the weekend off laughing with and at uri IU.......too funny!!!
tumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo8_r1_250.gif  tumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo2_r2_250.gif  tumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo5_r2_250.giftumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo3_r2_250.gif   tumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo6_r2_250.gif  tumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo7_r1_250.giftumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo4_r2_250.gif  tumblr_n349h697hN1qcm8pyo1_r2_250.gif
Rock, Paper, Scissors for meat - iu loveattack

[PROJECT] The HIGH4 Official Fansite is making a special music video for the release of ‪#‎HIGH4‬'s collaboration song with ‪#‎IU‬, "봄, 사랑, 벚꽃 말고 (Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms)", that releases on April 8, 2014.

All fans are welcome to participate by simply leaving a comment of support at the link below!

CLICK -> http://tinyurl.com/high4-iu-project (PLEASE LIKE AND COMMENT!)

PARTICIPATION DEADLINE IS MARCH 30, 2014!

-admin kpoppa

64965_737796069594172_1572573222_n.jpg

"[PROJECT]
The HIGH4 Official Fansite is making a special music video for the release of HIGH4's collaboration song with IU, "봄, 사랑, 벚꽃 말고 (Not Spring, Love or Cherry Blossoms)", that releases on April 8, 2014.

Please leave a comment of support and cheer for HIGH4 and IU on this post by 30/03/2014 and we will include your fan comment in the special music video.

The song in the special music video is an original composition by SaraTochomiko and Kytti Lissa especially for HIGH4 and IU. We hope you enjoy it and look forward to your participation in this project!"

Source: IU Official Fansite FB & HIGH4 Official Fansite FB

Guest maashi

[FANCAFE] 140329 From.IU - MV Filming

Bj4vzxnCEAABioc.jpg

I’m filming for the MV of ‘Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms’!

It’s been awhile since I had a schedule..

so I’m already feeling rather worn out...

Translated by squishy with love

[FANCAFE] 140329 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 1) - 5:14 PM

tumblr_inline_n36wqpjdxy1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Oh
IU: Ri quack quack (Note: Ohri means ‘duck’.)
tumblr_inline_n36wrx3Jy71qz9xe6.png
Fan: Jingjjang, seems like you didn’t drink any water yesterday..ㅜ_ㅜ (Note: Previously, IU mentioned her water diet in order to look good.)
IU: I was so thirsty I couldn’t sleep ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ
tumblr_inline_n36wy9onra1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Copying disabledㅜㅜ (Note: IU disabled the highlight/right-click function on the page so we can’t repost the photo.)
IU: Don’t repost it!!.. Please.. don’t..do..it..
(Akina Insert: I wonder what photo... So curious!)
tumblr_inline_n36x42U0BZ1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Noonim, what’s High4 doing now?
IU: Eating bread..
tumblr_inline_n36x4qwANF1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Hehe did you lose weight again to film for the MV..? What’s your weight now..
IU: 44.5!!
tumblr_inline_n36x5uPZta1qz9xe6.png
Fan: You don’t use Photoshop right?? I’m just kidding because you came out look really pretty in the photo ^^
IU: I heard there’s an automatic Beauty Shot function in Galaxy Note 3?
tumblr_inline_n36x91yF4T1qz9xe6.png
Fan: But are you on a diet again? Or is this an ulzzang angle? You said your cheeks were getting chubby in Hong Kong, but you looked slim to me keke
IU: Yep I went on a short-term diet. A kind of illusion I guess.. illusion.
tumblr_inline_n36xc42VxM1qz9xe6.png
Fan: You need to keep your fringe… above your eyebrows.. ㅜ..ㅜ
IU: I like it the way it is.
tumblr_inline_n36xkv3x6x1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Jingjjang have you eaten? Or are you going to eat now?
IU: My breakfast -inserts photo-
tumblr_inline_n36xm5UeEe1qz9xe6.png

Fan: Really.. You look ggyuu… ^~^ Like that… -inserts photo-
IU: I just did my hairstyle, so now I look really ggyuu.

Source: iu-jjang

[FANCAFE] 140329 IU replies to fans’ comments (Part 2) - 5:49 PM

tumblr_inline_n36xw1pGnx1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Will Sunggu-ssi and IU-noona be a couple in the MV??
IU: No such thing.
Other fans: That’s firm/resolute.
tumblr_inline_n36y211vTR1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Unni-ya. I really want to know if there’ll be a kiss scene.
IU: It’s a story about 4 people who hate couples.
Fan: Oh yeahh I’m feeling great.
Fan: Hold on. With High4 and unni, aren’t there 5 people in total?
tumblr_inline_n36yakcEVw1qz9xe6.png
Fan: What’s unni’s role in the MV?
IU: Yeoja (female).
(Akina Insert: Witty IU strikes again! Hahaha.)
tumblr_inline_n36ybdbUoi1qz9xe6.png
Fan: How does your weight keep changing like that… Please tell me how you control it as you wish ㅠㅜㅜ
IU: It’s really easy and cruel. Exercise + Menu adjustment..
tumblr_inline_n36yfx5d5P1qz9xe6.png
Fan: ‘4’ people who hate couples? Don’t you guy fall in love with one another ㅠㅠ
IU: Ah is it 5 people then?
Fan: Unni are you Kkakdugi (Note: A type of kimchi that has white radish in it, meaning you’re a bit of both worlds.)
tumblr_inline_n36ypdvC9B1qz9xe6.png
Fan: Do you know this is famous???? -inserts photo of sweet that IU bought for fans from Ichiban in HK-
SeungLi: Ah….. It’s really… delicious…♥
IU: kekekeke Beef flavour?
tumblr_inline_n36yterAF51qz9xe6.png
Fan: Fill in the blanks below. ‘Although the neon arm band is aju (‘very’) __ __ embarrasing’
IU: muni. (Note: ahjumuni means ‘aunt’, like ahjumma).
tumblr_inline_n36yyxis1H1qz9xe6.png

Fan: A message for History?
IU: History♡Fiestar

Source: iu-jjang

[iNFO] #IU has been voted #63 on the list "2014 Top 100 Sexiest Women Alive" by Smartasses Magazine! IU was #85 last year! I guess the boys over there think she is much sexier this year! -admin kpoppa

source: http://smartasses100sexiest.com/smartasses-top-100-sexiest-women-2014/page/14/

1535470_751758074857260_589114278_n.png

Source: IU Official Fansite FB