[THE OFFICIAL] IU 아이유 Thread

akinahana89

I gave up. WIll type it myself.
Translation 130108 - Farewell message
(Message on the note: "IU Zone is the best")
I believe our nice IU zone members will warm and friendly no matter where they go. Farewell IU zone~ Thank you.Don't anyone make our IU zone members angry!!

@Eng...hahaha!  You do have my support chingu...just teasing, but don't worry too much uri IU is in control of the kissing scene and would have discussed the appropriate kissing style necessary in keeping with her character BT and to add authenticity to the scene with JGS and the director-nim all very professional.
@jijoe8 chingu nadu/me to,  I'll be watching uri IU steal the scene and for me the whole drama....I'm glad she did this project with JGS she would have learned a lot from him and they could become good friends as a result.  Lovely having you on board chingu...love your sense of humour.

[140109] Kim Yongrim message to IU - Mamado

[TRANSLATION] 140109 Mamado - Kim Yongrim (Soonshinie’s grandma)’s video letter to IU

To. IU: Eat these dumplings, then work hard and act well. In the new year, win a gayo daesung.. Got it~?

cr:IU-jjang

@shabbychic
i saw him here and when she got her awards.  it's very to nice him.  :)
@eng
it's ok.  i understand.  that was how i felt when i first saw the ytblss.  like @airbening said, we'll wait for you.  thank you for all your iu postings.  
@everyone
kyaaahhh ... that bt and mt was just so gentle, sweet and so endearing.   :x
iu as botongie and soonshin
tumblr_mz57wcv9jq1rlzlwyo1_r1_1280.jpg

20140110 01:32 From.IU in U-ana Fancafe: ”Botongi”  (from iumushimushi)

tumblr_mz57xyZBp41rlzlwyo1_1280.jpg

20140110 01:32 From.IU in U-ana Fancafe: “Soonshini” (from iumushimushi)

Hi guys @everyone!! I'm back. 
@airbening @9jill9 Thanks for saying that you understood and would wait for me. I'm really touched. :)
I'm actually not as bad as I thought. Still a bit hurt but not too bad. I felt worse when I first saw the kiss in YTBLSS and felt the worst in "Friday" MV because it's not JoU. Also I think the kisses in "Friday" were much more intimate than in Pretty man. This one I think their lips were barely touched.
I was working hard last night so I couldn't update anything. It's not because of the kiss. Hahaha. Will continue updating everything as usual. Miss you guys! :)